RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
What are the consequences?
Do I need to install rpgm vx ace run-time package to play this. And should I install it before installing the game?
I don't want to spoil anything and yes you need the RTP (run time package) to play the game and install it before you install ToT

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Please tell me. Accordingly, I'll take a save before I move on to the women.
Losing repeatedly to each warden generally advances you down their Submission/Corruption routes, unlocking further Femdom scenes (most of them repeatable), and sometimes unlocking new moves for the wardens in-battle. In some routes, towards the end, you can reach "points of no return", or Bad Ends, so save frequently just-in-case.
Search this Thread (using the Search function of the Forum, with "Search within Thread" box ticked) for Walkthrough if you wish for further info on each of the Wardens up until F7 (that's as far as the current Walkthrough is updated).

is there a way to save ppl from karen after you lose a wager (either legit or through cheats)?
If you lose a wager with a Monk as the bet, no, you lose them for good on that Save.

And yes, to advance to the next floor, you do need to finish her Bets until she leaves (since she would then re-appear on F9, as seen in the F9 standalone build). I cheated my Save to still have her around (after passing her floor) for replay-ability purposes.

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

khesanh

Dec 5, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a returning player. Last time I played ToT was in Nov 2019 after Dr. Swan update came out. I downloaded the latest version and started from scratch tonight, felt almost like a nostalgia drive. That said, is the game still in development? Are Koda's legendary procrastinations still a thing? Are people still making parodies like escape with Lilly?

Or is it just shadows and dust of the past here?

• Haha

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Hi guys, I'm a returning player. Last time I played ToT was in Nov 2019 after Dr. Swan update came out. I downloaded the latest version and started from scratch tonight, felt almost like a nostalgia drive. That said, is the game still in development? Are Koda's legendary procrastinations still a thing? Are people still making parodies like escape with Lilly?

It still gets development but Koda is on the pickaxe grind. Bo's been pretty productive and released floor 8 and 9 but they are separate standalone builds, I think they're meant to be integrated once Koda finishes Respite, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. For what it's worth 7F was released, and it's a 10/10 imo.

I also think Koda was fired but he's still working on the game in some capacity so I have no idea what's happening there.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017

It still gets development but Koda is on the pickaxe grind. Bo's been pretty productive and released floor 8 and 9 but they are separate standalone builds, I think they're meant to be integrated once Koda finishes Respite, but I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. For what it's worth 7F was released, and it's a 10/10 imo.

I also think Koda was fired but he's still working on the game in some capacity so I have no idea what's happening there.
I also worked for Bo for a while at the beginning of the year, and helped make the SCp3 Standalone build, alongside a Merger patch to merge SCp3 to the Main Build (F7, v1.18.0.3). If you want to see those, check them .

That being said, all that activity was back around May of this year. Apart from Bo's Patreon progress reports, no other activity up until now.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Please tell me. Accordingly, I'll take a save before I move on to the women.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Welcome back to the fandom fellow Fire Dojo member.

Koda is still "Working just as hard" and there is a second Lily fangame.

Fred52

Sep 7, 2022
Hi guys I played 8F standalone and heard theres also a floor 9 standalone can someone please send the link.

dekelu.7eleven

Jun 1, 2023
I need help, i get stuck trying to get the 3 seal en 7th floor but i can get the 3rd one, i get one from the code and then ringing the bell and other from her room, anyone can lend me a hand?

Fakeguy69

Nov 22, 2023
I need help, i get stuck trying to get the 3 seal en 7th floor but i can get the 3rd one, i get one from the code and then ringing the bell and other from her room, anyone can lend me a hand?
Dude did u know how to unlock that seal in bambo garden? Help please

dekelu.7eleven

Jun 1, 2023
Dude did u know how to unlock that seal in bambo garden? Help please
Well, you need to get 3 seals, i only know how to get 2, which are the following:
1. You need to library (it gets unlocked after braking 1 or 2 of the 5 main seals of the entrance) search for a book that has lots of codes and use the las one on the bell on the entrance near kaori is usually at, and the seal will spawn next to you.
2. After braking 4 of the 5 main seals of the entrance you need to kaori's room at night inspect the bookshelf and then you can access a secret room and grab the seal.
And the last one i have 0 idea where to find it, i thought it would spawn after spparing with her a lot, but it isn't to be the case.
If you know how to get the last one, please let me know

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
I love Jessica. I can just picture our life together if she were real. I'd use her fat rolls to masturbate while she looks at me, bored and hungry. I'd even fight with her regularly, but would I lose to her?

Nah, I'd win, because throughout the heavens and earth, I alone am the fat fetishist, but am I the fat fetishist because I am me or am I me because I am the fat fetishist?

Fakeguy69

Nov 22, 2023
Well, you need to get 3 seals, i only know how to get 2, which are the following:
1. You need to library (it gets unlocked after braking 1 or 2 of the 5 main seals of the entrance) search for a book that has lots of codes and use the las one on the bell on the entrance near kaori is usually at, and the seal will spawn next to you.
2. After braking 4 of the 5 main seals of the entrance you need to kaori's room at night inspect the bookshelf and then you can access a secret room and grab the seal.
And the last one i have 0 idea where to find it, i thought it would spawn after spparing with her a lot, but it isn't to be the case.
I Find it. Go to kitchen find the yellow powder.... Then to the door neer the powder...then to lake ...

Reactions: dekelu.7eleven
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes