RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

sugarmann

Jan 4, 2023
3. Ves content
As mentioned previously, she appears after the 2nd Battle (her initial Arrival Scene can differ if you Submitted to Swan or not before it)
o progress through her Content (including her H-scenes), this is the order of doing it:
1. Get her Arrival scene
2. Talk with her, during the day, until she expresses her concern for her sect brothers (until you get the option for her normal , repeatable, dialogue options)
3. Pass the day, then find her in Swan's Room next day and talk with her
4. At night, enter Swan's Room and interact with Ves in her bed (H-Scene)
5. Next day, find her in Swan's Room and talk with her
6. At night, you'll automatically get her next H-scene
7. Next day, once again, speak with her in Swan's Room
8. At night, you can find her in front of the Exit gate of the area, and talking with her triggers another H-Scene, before she leaves, and enables her Individual content (including her own Area, her Fight and loss scenes)
If you don't finish her content up until her leaving before getting Karen's Inspection (before having the 3rd Fight with Swan), you will be locked out of her Individual content (as she remains on your side, as you defeat Swan&Crow)
Similarly, having all her content finished, but losing in the Twins fight of Karen's Inspection (no matter how you lose) only enables you to visit Ves and talk briefly with her in her new Area (but the actual content for her is locked, as you're already a Slave of Swan/Crow)
i know all of this i have read this, i did everything with ves up until that point after that how am i supposed to reach her, is it beacuse i have a bugged version whenver i win against the twins i am thrown back to the previous day (after 3rd fight when swan tells me to sleep) after defeating them, is it beacuse i am playing a debug version or something or a standalone version ?? i dont actually win i get the option to skip the fight to results i think its because of this version or can someone give me a legit version where i can see the ves content with saves(cuz i am tired through skipping dialogues please)

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
i know all of this i have read this, i did everything with ves up until that point after that how am i supposed to reach her, is it beacuse i have a bugged version whenver i win against the twins i am thrown back to the previous day (after 3rd fight when swan tells me to sleep) after defeating them, is it beacuse i am playing a debug version or something or a standalone version ?? i dont actually win i get the option to skip the fight to results i think its because of this version or can someone give me a legit version where i can see the ves content with saves(cuz i am tired through skipping dialogues please)
What version (number) do you play?
The regurlar version is 1.17.04.

sugarmann

Jan 4, 2023
What version (number) do you play?
The regurlar version is 1.17.04.
my verison is 1.17.0.4 but the problem is solved it was because i playing the debug mode which wasnt allowing me to get to the post win scene, finally saw ves content , how can i become her slave or be enslaved by her evertime i lose i get the footjob scene is there nothing more??

Reactions: Falsokeboso

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
Hey, so I'm having an issue where a whole bunch of files appear to be missing. Every time I try to launch the game, it closes and gives an error that it cannot locate some file.

I've managed to fix some by simply importing them from other RPGM games, but this is extremely obnoxious... Any fixes?? The current one it cannot find is "Theme2"

oreaimi

Sep 17, 2023
Hey, so I'm having an issue where a whole bunch of files appear to be missing. Every time I try to launch the game, it closes and gives an error that it cannot locate some file.

I've managed to fix some by simply importing them from other RPGM games, but this is extremely obnoxious... Any fixes?? The current one it cannot find is "Theme2"
do you have the installed?

sugarmann

Jan 4, 2023
my verison is 1.17.0.4 but the problem is solved it was because i playing the debug mode which wasnt allowing me to get to the post win scene, finally saw ves content , how can i become her slave or be enslaved by her evertime i lose i get the footjob scene is there nothing more??
please answer can i not be enslaved by ves

bloxy77

Jun 8, 2020
Does anybody have the gym girl version of Falling Ranger? I have tried to find it myself, but it seems that all of the links in this thread aren't working

Reactions: rhettman
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes