RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

M4risa

Feb 22, 2019
Can someone tell me how to get the pendant in kaoris room? i can't enter in the day and in the night i can't interact whit the bookshelf

Cheersioo

Nov 10, 2023
Can someone tell me how to get the pendant in kaoris room? i can't enter in the day and in the night i can't interact whit the bookshelf
There is 5 lights to damage
do 4 and then wait till the night and enter her room
1st time she'll catch you but don't worry about it just go right in again,
there's a hidden wall beside her at the top, you'll find it there

M4risa

Feb 22, 2019
There is 5 lights to damage
do 4 and then wait till the night and enter her room
1st time she'll catch you but don't worry about it just go right in again,
there's a hidden wall beside her at the top, you'll find it there
The problem is i can't interact there because a scene start to play automaticaly
1700281506660.png

sugarmann

Jan 4, 2023
hey guys i have the swan and crow stand alone version but i cant get to ves content i reached her room but after deafeat to swan and crow and then she saves that i am someone else's slave, and i cannot reach her conent anyway like not winning against twins or anything it just puts me back to the last day please give me a save file, i got a save file but that was with virus and couldnt open please help me or is my version not enough beacuse i think it is and its just not letting me get to ves

this is the info page from my game
please help me ill be very grateful

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
hey guys i have the swan and crow stand alone version but i cant get to ves content i reached her room but after deafeat to swan and crow and then she saves that i am someone else's slave, and i cannot reach her conent anyway like not winning against twins or anything it just puts me back to the last day please give me a save file, i got a save file but that was with virus and couldnt open please help me or is my version not enough beacuse i think it is and its just not letting me get to ves

this is the info page from my game
please help me ill be very grateful
3. Ves content
As mentioned previously, she appears after the 2nd Battle (her initial Arrival Scene can differ if you Submitted to Swan or not before it)
o progress through her Content (including her H-scenes), this is the order of doing it:
1. Get her Arrival scene
2. Talk with her, during the day, until she expresses her concern for her sect brothers (until you get the option for her normal , repeatable, dialogue options)
3. Pass the day, then find her in Swan's Room next day and talk with her
4. At night, enter Swan's Room and interact with Ves in her bed (H-Scene)
5. Next day, find her in Swan's Room and talk with her
6. At night, you'll automatically get her next H-scene
7. Next day, once again, speak with her in Swan's Room
8. At night, you can find her in front of the Exit gate of the area, and talking with her triggers another H-Scene, before she leaves, and enables her Individual content (including her own Area, her Fight and loss scenes)
If you don't finish her content up until her leaving before getting Karen's Inspection (before having the 3rd Fight with Swan), you will be locked out of her Individual content (as she remains on your side, as you defeat Swan&Crow)
Similarly, having all her content finished, but losing in the Twins fight of Karen's Inspection (no matter how you lose) only enables you to visit Ves and talk briefly with her in her new Area (but the actual content for her is locked, as you're already a Slave of Swan/Crow)

Reactions: mr.0

Laslo44

Jan 21, 2018
I played ToT waaaay back when it first came out and only had two or three villainesses, and I just recently got back into it. Having gone through everything, I wanted to write down my opinion about the game, positive and negative.

First of all, let me just state that the quality of this game overall is very impressive. There are so many other femdom games out there that are barebones, super short, unpolished, filled with boring walls of text, and that just feel amateurish. ToT is definitely near the top as far as this genre of adult games is concerned. So even though I will be a little critical further down, keep in mind I still consider the game great considering only a few people work(ed) on it.

The good. Where to begin? The story in this game is pretty basic, but I definitely like the simplicity of it. There's been a twist or two so far and I hope that the ending can be at the very least satisfying. The soundtrack is awesome. I really enjoyed some of the tunes, to the point of listening to them outside of the game. Props to whoever chose the tracks. The 'voice acting' was very minimal when I first played (just a few laughs), but now they added some spoken dialogue in Japanese and I definitely think that it helps make the game better. I know this is a costly endeavor, but I hope that they will eventually add spoken lines for all of the ladies.

Now, let's get to the meat of the matter. If you're playing a femdom game like this, the quality of the female enemies and of the dialogue has got to be top notch. It's the main draw for most of us, whether it's to have a good time playing through the game or just jacking off. Well, I got to say that the dialogue for this game is quite awesome. In this genre, I probably would only put MGD's dialogue above this one. It's not perfect, can be a little repetitive sometimes between different villainesses, but the writer definitely knows his stuff. As for the ladies themselves, there are some really good ones that deserve to be mentioned, such as Kaori and Cobra, who feel fleshed out, interesting, and padded with a variety of content. However, some others are not up to par. This is where most of my criticism of the game will take place.

At this point, if I counted right, the game is up to 14 villainesses. There seems to be 3 or 4 more coming (Lady Arachne, Rose, the final boss, and maybe another). I think that's quite a lot of different women, yet having played through all of the game so far, I can't help but feel like there's not enough variety in both the personalities of the ladies and the sorts of fetishes they dabble with. Too many of the women sound the same and look the same. That's my number one criticism of the game. As I mentioned above, Kaori and Cobra are two examples of characters that stand out as having a more unique personality, and Kaori in particular touches on a larger variety of femdom-related kinks. She was such a breath of fresh air for me, that I think it helped in making 'her' floor even better than it already is. She is one of the few women in the game who look and sound more like she's in her early 20s. She has a seductress/femme fatale approach, she tends to be more of a soft-femdom type (not enough of those in the game), and her scenes involve a large variety of sexual moves, like footjob, handjob, buttjob, titjob, nurturing handjob, smothering, etc. She has lifesucking powers, she has mindcontrol powers, she has an alternate fighting style (as a kunoichi). Like, wow! The quality of this floor and villainess is off the chart. More of this would be great.

With many of the other villainesses, sometimes it felt like whenever the makers of the game didn't know what scene to insert for a new lady, they just went "err let's just give them another foot-related scene". Which, I guess, if you're only into femdom because of feet, this game will be heaven for you. However, femdom isn't just about a fetish for feet. The scope is much larger.

Also, there are villainesses like Scarlet, Eliza, Swan, Crow, and even Claus that are either too similar to others or just stale. Why not do more with the mommy-dom/nerdy priest aspect of Eliza? Why not expand on the lips/kiss fetish with Claus? Why are Swan, Crow, and Scarlet lacking so much in femdom content? And just in general, they could focus more on breast/cleavage kinks with some of the ladies (why have them be so overly large on all the women if they won't do anything with them?), dig more into wrestling/boxing, involve seduction magic/spells, hypnosis, facial kinks, etc. I could go on and on. I feel like there's so much variety out there with femdom and the game could be a lot more diverse and exciting if they didn't always go with the copy and paste foot worship scene. Oh and I didn't even mention ideas like having to go against two villainesses at the same time or scenes where you would have to fight off one of them while your girlfriend *cough* *cough* watches (I think this might be coming on the final floor?).

Finally, I'm not going to complain about this too much because I keep saying that the game needs a larger variety of fetishes, but it would be nice if there was an option that could be toggled to automatically avoid scat/piss/gore scenes. I'm happy for the people who enjoy those, but it's a turn off for a big enough number of people who are into femdom, so a way to not accidentally trigger one such scene would be nice.

There! That pretty much covers everything I had to say about Tower of Trample. Great, packed femdom game that could do with a little more variety and maybe some voice acting.

Peace!

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Koda- any expectaions when will the new TOT version will be released ?
Koda: *Clanging pickaxe noises*

prospector.jpg

I played ToT waaaay back when it first came out and only had two or three villainesses, and I just recently got back into it. Having gone through everything, I wanted to write down my opinion about the game, positive and negative.

First of all, let me just state that the quality of this game overall is very impressive. There are so many other femdom games out there that are barebones, super short, unpolished, filled with boring walls of text, and that just feel amateurish. ToT is definitely near the top as far as this genre of adult games is concerned. So even though I will be a little critical further down, keep in mind I still consider the game great considering only a few people work(ed) on it.

The good. Where to begin? The story in this game is pretty basic, but I definitely like the simplicity of it. There's been a twist or two so far and I hope that the ending can be at the very least satisfying. The soundtrack is awesome. I really enjoyed some of the tunes, to the point of listening to them outside of the game. Props to whoever chose the tracks. The 'voice acting' was very minimal when I first played (just a few laughs), but now they added some spoken dialogue in Japanese and I definitely think that it helps make the game better. I know this is a costly endeavor, but I hope that they will eventually add spoken lines for all of the ladies.

Now, let's get to the meat of the matter. If you're playing a femdom game like this, the quality of the female enemies and of the dialogue has got to be top notch. It's the main draw for most of us, whether it's to have a good time playing through the game or just jacking off. Well, I got to say that the dialogue for this game is quite awesome. In this genre, I probably would only put MGD's dialogue above this one. It's not perfect, can be a little repetitive sometimes between different villainesses, but the writer definitely knows his stuff. As for the ladies themselves, there are some really good ones that deserve to be mentioned, such as Kaori and Cobra, who feel fleshed out, interesting, and padded with a variety of content. However, some others are not up to par. This is where most of my criticism of the game will take place.

At this point, if I counted right, the game is up to 14 villainesses. There seems to be 3 or 4 more coming (Lady Arachne, Rose, the final boss, and maybe another). I think that's quite a lot of different women, yet having played through all of the game so far, I can't help but feel like there's not enough variety in both the personalities of the ladies and the sorts of fetishes they dabble with. Too many of the women sound the same and look the same. That's my number one criticism of the game. As I mentioned above, Kaori and Cobra are two examples of characters that stand out as having a more unique personality, and Kaori in particular touches on a larger variety of femdom-related kinks. She was such a breath of fresh air for me, that I think it helped in making 'her' floor even better than it already is. She is one of the few women in the game who look and sound more like she's in her early 20s. She has a seductress/femme fatale approach, she tends to be more of a soft-femdom type (not enough of those in the game), and her scenes involve a large variety of sexual moves, like footjob, handjob, buttjob, titjob, nurturing handjob, smothering, etc. She has lifesucking powers, she has mindcontrol powers, she has an alternate fighting style (as a kunoichi). Like, wow! The quality of this floor and villainess is off the chart. More of this would be great.

With many of the other villainesses, sometimes it felt like whenever the makers of the game didn't know what scene to insert for a new lady, they just went "err let's just give them another foot-related scene". Which, I guess, if you're only into femdom because of feet, this game will be heaven for you. However, femdom isn't just about a fetish for feet. The scope is much larger.

Also, there are villainesses like Scarlet, Eliza, Swan, Crow, and even Claus that are either too similar to others or just stale. Why not do more with the mommy-dom/nerdy priest aspect of Eliza? Why not expand on the lips/kiss fetish with Claus? Why are Swan, Crow, and Scarlet lacking so much in femdom content? And just in general, they could focus more on breast/cleavage kinks with some of the ladies (why have them be so overly large on all the women if they won't do anything with them?), dig more into wrestling/boxing, involve seduction magic/spells, hypnosis, facial kinks, etc. I could go on and on. I feel like there's so much variety out there with femdom and the game could be a lot more diverse and exciting if they didn't always go with the copy and paste foot worship scene. Oh and I didn't even mention ideas like having to go against two villainesses at the same time or scenes where you would have to fight off one of them while your girlfriend *cough* *cough* watches (I think this might be coming on the final floor?).

Finally, I'm not going to complain about this too much because I keep saying that the game needs a larger variety of fetishes, but it would be nice if there was an option that could be toggled to automatically avoid scat/piss/gore scenes. I'm happy for the people who enjoy those, but it's a turn off for a big enough number of people who are into femdom, so a way to not accidentally trigger one such scene would be nice.

There! That pretty much covers everything I had to say about Tower of Trample. Great, packed femdom game that could do with a little more variety and maybe some voice acting.

Peace!
Agreed with everything you said here. I double agree on there needing to be a boxing themed warden. She would mesh very well with so many of the kinks this game caters to (Scent, fighting, CBT, and more). I also agree with adding an option to toggle off toilet content. I like the girls but I would rather be a chair and not a toilet.

00da66752fa9fc2aa14d4845258d0670.png

Reactions: Laslo44
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes