RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

CAR3

Jun 29, 2020
like how the fuck am i supposed to beat this dumb bitch in the garden all she does is shoot a fucking tattoo on my nuts that i can't block and instantly win the fight. who the fuck designed this shit to be as mentally frustrating as possible?

danwind24

Jun 25, 2019
hi, i ve just installed the game today, any advice that can you gave me about weapons, items, ideal lvl to fight against the bosses, farming?? please

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
hi, i ve just installed the game today, any advice that can you gave me about weapons, items, ideal lvl to fight against the bosses, farming?? please
its been a long time since ive played the game from scratch without cheating but basically you lose you gain exp so youll be dying alot untill the higher levels (I think?)
the final s-tier forms of the bosses provide materials for weapons that the next boss is weak too (i think?) so its pretty much
memorize combos/stances > beat them > (grind weapon optional) > repeat

I could be wrong its been a long time since I have played through this game

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Do we need to install the game engines in the free traials section on the rpgmaker site or should we only install the run time packags.
Run Time Packages, those are the things needed (for this game, you'd need the one for VX Ace; I'd recommend getting all of them, for when you'll play games for the other engines).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes