RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
The closer we get to februar and the promised new Rose events the harder I am able to wait for it. I really look fordward to Rose and hope with no Koda involvement this time it will not be a disappointment like with Lily, Kaori and Ves.
For those unknown all three of them has still their content left unfinished.

Reactions: Sunshaded
Apr 14, 2023
where can i download this game? please help
search for it on f95 its an m size game so it will only work with run as japan or something option also please dont request for other developer game on someone else page okay ? ask for it only on search f95 type there femdom of paraphilia then scroll down go to m size other games find your game if it is present then download if not well search somewhere else

SeppoSnake

Sep 29, 2023
Okay so I finished floor 7's main story but when I go to the gate and press respite nothing happens. Is my game broken or has going to Kaori's Inn not been added yet?

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
The closer we get to februar and the promised new Rose events the harder I am able to wait for it. I really look fordward to Rose and hope with no Koda involvement this time it will not be a disappointment like with Lily, Kaori and Ves.
For those unknown all three of them has still their content left unfinished.
It is februar of 2026, so It shouldn't be that hard rn

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020
Hey, I haven't been here in a while cause of all the drama, and wanted to try out Floor 7, is it not a standalone version anymore? If so, would anyone be so kind as to share a save right before the 7th floor?

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Hey, I haven't been here in a while cause of all the drama, and wanted to try out Floor 7, is it not a standalone version anymore? If so, would anyone be so kind as to share a save right before the 7th floor?
F7 whas never a Stand-Alone version. They started with the Stand-alone version with F8 because F7 took so fucking long.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Wait, isn’t there a Kaori floor?
Kaori is F7 and after it is finally done by 90% it got released as a new version for ToT. Because after nearly half a decade it is still not completely finished and because of how Koda delays it this hard is the sole reason why Bo Wei started from F8 on to release Floors as stand alone. Because a few years ago people snappend and as there whas no hope for Koda stopping being lazy Bo Wei started delivering Iris as a Stand-Alone thing so people can still play content. Then there came F9 with Karen and S&C III and while Iris whas still done with care you can see on Karen and S&C3 that Bo Wei is fed up with his game as F9 whas delivered "finished" despite only being done 60% still having development plan notes in game and S&C3 is just the most basic which ends so abrupt that you wonder if you missed something for the next step when it is actually already the end.
But as F7 is the reason content whas halted and changed to Stand-alone there is no reason to deliver F7 as one instead of just putting it atop on the previous content.

Dipo69

Nov 29, 2020
Kaori is F7 and after it is finally done by 90% it got released as a new version for ToT. Because after nearly half a decade it is still not completely finished and because of how Koda delays it this hard is the sole reason why Bo Wei started from F8 on to release Floors as stand alone. Because a few years ago people snappend and as there whas no hope for Koda stopping being lazy Bo Wei started delivering Iris as a Stand-Alone thing so people can still play content. Then there came F9 with Karen and S&C III and while Iris whas still done with care you can see on Karen and S&C3 that Bo Wei is fed up with his game as F9 whas delivered "finished" despite only being done 60% still having development plan notes in game and S&C3 is just the most basic which ends so abrupt that you wonder if you missed something for the next step when it is actually already the end.
But as F7 is the reason content whas halted and changed to Stand-alone there is no reason to deliver F7 as one instead of just putting it atop on the previous content.

Lol yeah this is the reason I took a pause from TOT, the drama with Koda just continues. Still, at the very least I'd like to try out F7, but that too might be impossible as I cannot replay the whole game again just to reach it.

If only they added a custom mode where you can play whichever floor you want, I mean some floors have kinks which people some aren't even interested in

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Damn you are right, it has been 5 years already! You could get a major degree in that time... well not for him and his mental impairment.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes