RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Scarpeht

Apr 13, 2023
Does anyone know how to get submission route to Jessica? I discovered her Abyss tent and fought her and tried surrender but nothing happens. I can just try to fight her, I have no option to get the scenes. Do you know the way? Maybe it's a bug but I prefer to ask u guys. Thanks a lot in advance!

fowser

Jan 14, 2024
Does anyone know how to get submission route to Jessica? I discovered her Abyss tent and fought her and tried surrender but nothing happens. I can just try to fight her, I have no option to get the scenes. Do you know the way? Maybe it's a bug but I prefer to ask u guys. Thanks a lot in advance!
routes are different for each woman. you have to first beat her a few times to progress, after first 3 wins I think, she will comment about it after the battle and you'll progress. subsequent battles will change.
she's exceptionally strong so unlike other women you won't be able to immdiately beat her when you first unlock her... well you may be able to with massive midbattle potions use if you have good stats but it will still be tough. consistently beating her will be more doable if you come back after completing F6 and especially F7.

Scarpeht

Apr 13, 2023
routes are different for each woman. you have to first beat her a few times to progress, after first 3 wins I think, she will comment about it after the battle and you'll progress. subsequent battles will change.
she's exceptionally strong so unlike other women you won't be able to immdiately beat her when you first unlock her... well you may be able to with massive midbattle potions use if you have good stats but it will still be tough. consistently beating her will be more doable if you come back after completing F6 and especially F7.
Ok thanks a lot man! I need to grind more then, I'm on my way to punch the twins

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Here's to kissing big clown girl butt :love:

Ok thanks a lot man! I need to grind more then, I'm on my way to punch the twins
Give them each an extra fire punch for me

Reactions: fanboi

Atricock

Apr 16, 2023
Does anyone remember early on with the succubus killing the main character with a tit job from giving into his desire with considering the consequences after capturing the succubus? It was like verson 0.43 or .45 fate of irinia

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah I really like her. I know she's one of the least liked by the community but Jessica is among my favs, I dont know why tho what's your top 3?
Kaori, Iris, Lily imo

Jessica's just fat (has that weird mechanic that could've been implemented a bit better; also bugged equipment (that I made a fix for).

Reactions: Konstantinus

batuhan4141

Aug 11, 2020
Can anyone explain what we need to do to complete this 9th floor or can we provide the log files for the 9th floor?

fowser

Jan 14, 2024
Sorry if asked already but how do I get the 7f key for kaori?
if you mean the 6F key to open the door in 6F blocking the stairway to the next floor where Kaori is... interestingly you don't actually get this key but the door is just opened once you beat the main plot of Karen's Playground (6F main villain). the walkthrough linked in the first post covers 6F Karen content.
and if you actually meant "the 7f key from kaori" then funnily it's a different story, you can get the key and it's pretty easy to not notice getting it, but then even with it in inventory you can't use this key due to the next floor not being added into the game yet. but that floor is currently available standalone as a separate game/download. I think some other floor or floors are standalone too

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes