RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Does anyone remember early on with the succubus killing the main character with a tit job from giving into his desire with considering the consequences after capturing the succubus? It was like verson 0.43 or .45 fate of irinia
That wasn't Tower of Trample. You might be thinking of Alice, Boda's earliest game with a succubus that looks like Lily. The other game you could be thinking of is Tiffany's Trap.

There might be a copy of both games here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tower-of-trample-v1-18-0-4-bo-wei-koda.8197/post-6610688

Here's the link to Tiffany's Trap:
https://f95zone.to/threads/tiffanys-trap-v1-3-6-bo-wei.45512/

Yeah I really like her. I know she's one of the least liked by the community but Jessica is among my favs, I dont know why tho what's your top 3?
The Jess hate is mostly a meme at this point. I like her too as she embodies the uncanny valley and has a butt that could kill a laptop.

If I could only pick three, I'd have to say Khluan, Lily, and a tie between Jessica and Scarlett.

Kaori, Iris, Lily imo

Jessica's just fat (has that weird mechanic that could've been implemented a bit better; also bugged equipment (that I made a fix for).
I haven't fought Jessica yet but I keep seeing her distortion field is confusing to deal with. Thank you for creating the patch to fix the equipment bugs.

Jessica is not fat.
Jessica is not fat, she just needs a strong chair make of steel... Or Ethan's face.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Scarpeht

Subprogram

Jul 24, 2023
if you mean the 6F key to open the door in 6F blocking the stairway to the next floor where Kaori is... interestingly you don't actually get this key but the door is just opened once you beat the main plot of Karen's Playground (6F main villain). the walkthrough linked in the first post covers 6F Karen content.
and if you actually meant "the 7f key from kaori" then funnily it's a different story, you can get the key and it's pretty easy to not notice getting it, but then even with it in inventory you can't use this key due to the next floor not being added into the game yet. but that floor is currently available standalone as a separate game/download. I think some other floor or floors are standalone too
Cheers, I've been stuck on 7F scratching my head.

Apr 14, 2023
Is there anyone who can give me a 7f save?
i have saves search my content on my profile but let me tell you it will be messy search among the top 20 saves of mine you will find tower 7 save and try fighting lady zade iif all 3 options are unlocked that means its the latest save use that also copy paste whole thing

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Is there sex in this game? I just beat the level 3 fight of the first boss and nothing sexual happened. She can tackle you suggestively enough I guess, but that's it. I just have to go to the next floor while she sits there bored.

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
You think i can have problems?
Well, while redistribution in general would be illegal, imo it would be even worse/illegal if you made a direct profit (re-selling) of goods. Ofc, most likely you're not from the same country as the content you reupload, and unless you risk your own skin by redistributing content of big companies, you wouldn't realistically have much of a real threat of lawsuits, unless one of the creators you get your videos from catches wind of you and decides to really take you through the legal wringer.

Where do you think we are?
Honestly, even though this would be generally a piracy forum, at least you'd know that the pirated content is released for free, and the person distributing it like this, at worst, would have some auxiliary form of support (such as Patreon etc.).

Instead, if you simply redistribute higher-priced content at a lower price, that's very likely just as illegal, but it's a bit more immoral too in most cases (you're not much of a Robin Hood if you start selling the Treasure you steal from the rich, right?)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 22, 2020
Is there sex in this game? I just beat the level 3 fight of the first boss and nothing sexual happened. She can tackle you suggestively enough I guess, but that's it. I just have to go to the next floor while she sits there bored.
The first floor's mistress is mostly about pet play.

If you're looking for penetrative sex performed by MC, it can happen from floor 4 onward (though not for all the mistresses still).

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes