Level 7
Bronze Sword + Iron Armor (+4)
ATK 28
DEF 29
MAT 11
MDF 11
AGI 21
LUK 16
Well first, as Artilaz said, your weapon is way too weak for Khulan.

Second, your MC is pretty low level, too. You're supposed to be at least 13 to fight 5th floor's Mistress, after all.

You should fight Scarlet over and over until you have as strong a weapon you can have. By fighting Scarlet, you also get Volcano Dust, which let you craft Lava Potion, which boost your ATK permanently. Make sure you drink as many as your level allows.

To beat Khulan, you need to do a lot of damage to her, which will prompt her to use one of her special moves. You need to select the right way to dodge/block when the prompt shows up on your screen.

Advice: when she uses her ass, always avoid it. When she rushes at you and there is a prompt to either dodge or do a counter attack, only do a counter attack if you're sure you can beat the arrow minigame afterward.

Make sure to get the NPC on Khulan's floor to make you the weapon(s) and armor of this floor ASAP, they help *a ton* against Khulan.

fowser

Jan 14, 2024
How to beat Khulan even on Level 1? The girls before her were much easier so I guess I'm missing something.
odd. you must be underleveled as they say, since khulan was the easiest and actually most boring fight for me (though to be fair you're right, she's not the only one that's easy after you're not a beginner). she has kinda relatively low stats and no special counterstrategy really needed. also easy to defeat in very few turns, well, that goes for anyone you can counterattack because it enables you to damage them more than only once per turn, though adding items to khulan's pot turns this off, actually making the fight harder as others said, until you reset her pot back. but of course without decent ATK and DEF you won't be able to beat anyone before they beat you.

tip for fights: see what happens when you do nothing but an all-in offensive onslaught on your opponent, doing nothing but selecting the strongest attack possible every turn (if the opponent is tough then you can make an exception to drink Red Potion once on your 1st turn or another turn to help kill them faster, you can also try to add Blue Potion to take less damage but it's not as useful and using both can be a waste of the turns you have to survive, also you need to not use more than 1 potion to get highest rank). of course for some fights you might have to occasionally skip an attack to defend against an incoming incapacitating attack or very high damage/one hit kill attack, unless you can finish the remaining enemy hp in one hit. after the early game you may be surprised to see that you can deplete the enemy hp in just a couple of turns this way. possibly, in the best case scenario, before they can get going and do lots of damage to you themself. this is harder for enemies that resist Fire since you'll have to avoid using your strongest attacks, but it's still possible then as well. for some enemies you can even sometimes kill them before they use their healing move.

another tip: obviously craft improved weapons and armor when you become able to obtain their crafting materials, but to even the odds, you can power up your character permanently with Lava Potions (+5 ATK) and Frozen Potions (+5 DEF), and after you're done being a beginner (say beat first 3 bosses) you become able to consistently farm the crafting materials for these potions infinitely if you want. note if you somehow get such a potion and drink it before you're level 5 then you'll get less than +5 (at level 4 you get +4 instead etc), but that is pretty unlikely to happen.

fair warning, you probably shouldn't get your bonus increase for a stat above 10-15 in total because above that you risk finding many non-EX fights become too easy which can lower your enjoyment of battles and possibly of the domination aspect. but if you hate having to battle or want easy mode or want to skip upgrading equipment then go ahead and abuse them ... if later fights become too ez you can always unequip or degrade your equipment to compensate or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, either actually work well if you're too strong. ofc ig you could also save edit and reduce your bonus atk and bonus def to undo the potions.
for the above warning keep in mind if you access all side content you will eventually get the opportunity of choosing to use some optional stat increases even without crafting the above potions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Asmodeus969

Jun 23, 2022
Hi i'm trying iris's floor but i'm stucked.
I've increased the temperature of the pool but she didn't go upstairs.
I also tried to win a battle but i loose all the time
(I have the pg directly for the 8 floor so i don't have many equip/items

jlh6191

Oct 30, 2018
Hi i'm trying iris's floor but i'm stucked.
I've increased the temperature of the pool but she didn't go upstairs.
I also tried to win a battle but i loose all the time
(I have the pg directly for the 8 floor so i don't have many equip/items
Win the fight

GhostMaso

Jun 6, 2023
how many times of playing the shoe game with scarlet does it take to get a volcano ash or is there another way aside from fighting her?

Benthamm

Sep 12, 2023
What's the point of decreasing or increasing Lily's affection? Also I'm stuck after having created the 4 items, I did the 4 scenes but how do I unlock the rest?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
What's the point of decreasing or increasing Lily's affection? Also I'm stuck after having created the 4 items, I did the 4 scenes but how do I unlock the rest?
With high affection she tends to treat Ethan good and starts with seduction moves at the start where with low affection she does not bother seducing Ethan and instead want to stomp him in the ground from the start.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Yes that you already have everything that you need from it. The only reason to enter it during normal playthrough is to get the Strange Seal which basically turns you into Kaori's master and so opens the best end where if Koda would finally get his ass up and respite done you could get toyed and trained with by Kaori similar to Lily after victory scenes.
Been a while, but can you become Lily's master? Is that a new thing?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Last time I was here, Koda was rumored to have been fired. I guess it must have been a wet dream judging by recent (and some older) posts.
They did all that schtick for unknown reasons but in the end Bo didn't have the balls to fire him, so is back to square one with this shitfest.
I'm pretty sure most of us are just curious about the next release just to see what took Koda so long, what kind of self pat in the back was worth all this hassle and struggle. Last time was a really poor and stupid sprite art he learned during Claus and that overated visual novel script path that was incomplete F7 (5 years in development and counting).

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
how many times of playing the shoe game with scarlet does it take to get a volcano ash or is there another way aside from fighting her?
Fighting and getting S rank is guaranteed volcano ash. Shoe game is kinda random, you need to please her to get volcano ash. By pleasing i mean fighting and surrendering or serving her for awhile to get the volcano ash from shoe game.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Last time I was here, Koda was rumored to have been fired. I guess it must have been a wet dream judging by recent (and some older) posts.
I think BoWei was talking about firing Koda and even tried replacing him with Lina Sylph and MSG from this thread. Neither of them worked out so Bo quietly brought back Pickaxe Boy.

Does Koda even exist or is it scapegoat alterego to take the blame?
Sometimes we wonder... :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes