RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
any predictions on f10? at this point it's best to leave respite in the past since i can't understand what's wrong with koda, id be ok with these delays if we got apple pies like we use to in the past but we're getting nothing

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
HOW ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL ASKING FOR SAVES OR GUIDES OR IMPOSSIBLE SHIT? THERE'S A SEARCH BAR RIGHT AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE! USE IT!
Either because they are trying to avoid spoilers or because it's simpler to ask someone who already knows exactly where to find them than to go digging themselves.

Koda is working on respite... Get it?

Editing for clarity: Taking a break from coding.
Koda's theme song:

• Hey there
Reactions: S3ri4l and Zepheral

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
How do i open this door? Am I missing something?

View attachment 3345447
Yes that you already have everything that you need from it. The only reason to enter it during normal playthrough is to get the Strange Seal which basically turns you into Kaori's master and so opens the best end where if Koda would finally get his ass up and respite done you could get toyed and trained with by Kaori similar to Lily after victory scenes.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Where can I find this strange seal? You say I have to go to Lily.
No I said you only need to enter FOR the strange seal. As you already have it you can not enter anymore.
Look under your Key items, there you will have either strange seal or Jade Seal. This is it. With this you can fight Kaori and unlock the best ending which opens content like Post Lily Content.
This is what I said.
And no sadly even with the best ending you can not so far unlock the content because Koda being Koda.

batuhan4141

Aug 11, 2020
No I said you only need to enter FOR the strange seal. As you already have it you can not enter anymore.
Look under your Key items, there you will have either strange seal or Jade Seal. This is it. With this you can fight Kaori and unlock the best ending which opens content like Post Lily Content.
This is what I said.
And no sadly even with the best ending you can not so far unlock the content because Koda being Koda.
As far as I understand, I cannot enter because of this "jade seal". If I remove it with the save editor, will I have a chance to enter?

Edit: I didn't get exactly what I wanted, but I solved it, it still works, thank you, I think I need to start 7f again.

Last edited:

Gondor99

Apr 12, 2023
How to beat Khulan even on Level 1? The girls before her were much easier so I guess I'm missing something. According to the Walkthrough adding items to her food will make it slightly easier but you have to lose 10 times just to make one Castor Oil...
Her abilities seem to be random and most rounds I have to block, guard or take a HP pot...

Apr 22, 2020
How to beat Khulan even on Level 1? The girls before her were much easier so I guess I'm missing something. According to the Walkthrough adding items to her food will make it slightly easier but you have to lose 10 times just to make one Castor Oil...
Her abilities seem to be random and most rounds I have to block, guard or take a HP pot...

Adding stuff to her food actually makes her harder most of the time, so you should avoid that.

What are your stats and which equipment are you using?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes