RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Then Rose and Ethan would be siblings and the game would be incest as it is already confirmed that the final mistress is the owner of the tower and Rose's mother. So doubt she is also the secret mother of Ethan.
haven't been keeping with the LOOORE of ToT, but it could be like the FINAL final mistress, a plot twist like "oh you thought you beat the final boss, think again sucker, here's the actual real baddie pulling the strings behind the scenes"

Apr 14, 2023
Not officially implemented i guess, Though if you poke around in the game code you can access them.
below 'deodorize' are some boot-cleaning scenes., mostly repeats of existing scenes, though the sole-milking is new.
View attachment 3058431 View attachment 3058435
The locked punishment scene is the same as the footstool, changes slight where the MC is wearing puppy gear.
View attachment 3058444
the 4 options for the old man all lead to the Lilly fight.
The fight is easier/harder depending on the option you picked. The locked options open up depending on your progression on the earlier floors. IIRC you could either redeem Lilly or let her dom you, that in turn opens up these options.
When you win the fight, the story progresses and at some point the dude starts selling you skills that you can use in fights.

For the Karen fight, there's also some events that are hard to trigger.
The panty scene comes to mind, you might get them if you stick around in the clothed phase for a while.
View attachment 3058584 View attachment 3058585
ok like how do you poke around in the game code can you please explain

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
View attachment 3378122
Hi guys, I've been gone a while. Any updates from, well, last year or are people still getting fooled by this clown? :ROFLMAO:
it's now gotten to the point where even bo's taking a long time to get out content, seems we gotta wait a year and a half for a floor to release, during times like these bo would even give us apple pies to if things got delayed but we don't even get those anymore

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
That's Ethan's mom, Bo wei revealed her in one of his streams a while back

View attachment 3376047
Damn... I am conflicted about her. On the one hand she's hot as hell. On the other hand though, she's Ethan's MOM and she doesn't seem to have a place in the story. I mean, if she's going to be overpowered than why didn't she enter the tower? Also, if she's going to be stronger than Ethan than that would defeat the purpose of him training at the Eternal Fire Dojo. As ironic as this might be for an h game, Koda needs to learn to "Kill his darlings" when it comes to storytelling.

He may be thinking that, but I'm thinking of Jessica's mom, only twice as heavy as Jessica. :sneaky:
Oh my, that would be like Ethan's version of hell. I could see his eternal torment being the fate of Sisyphus but instead of pushing a boulder up a hill it's lifting Jessica x2's enormous butt off of his subby body.

• Hey there
Reactions: fanboi and Zepheral

dxf2

Apr 22, 2020
it's now gotten to the point where even bo's taking a long time to get out content, seems we gotta wait a year and a half for a floor to release, during times like these bo would even give us apple pies to if things got delayed but we don't even get those anymore
Ffffffff. Look guys, serious take here:
It's the boiled frog phenomenom.
first they accustomed them to regular and not unnecessarily elaborate updates.
They create a group of retards who believe everything they are told to the point that Koda will be dying laughing thinking "oh god I can't believe that every time I say "soon" or "this weekend" they believe it.
They give unfinished updates and they rejoice as the second coming of Christ.
They pretend to war to activate a psyop and make them think that Bo is tired of Koda and his ways but absolutely nothing changes.
In all of this the temperature has risen and no one has realized how much time has passed or how much money has been spent. Smart people.

robyyyn

Dec 24, 2018
guys does anyone have a a good saving data for this game cuz i really dont want to start the game all over agane and i tried the the old saving data on the newer version it wont work or some of the new moves of the mistresses' wont appear

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes