RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
Ffffffff. Look guys, serious take here:
It's the boiled frog phenomenom.
first they accustomed them to regular and not unnecessarily elaborate updates.
They create a group of retards who believe everything they are told to the point that Koda will be dying laughing thinking "oh god I can't believe that every time I say "soon" or "this weekend" they believe it.
They give unfinished updates and they rejoice as the second coming of Christ.
They pretend to war to activate a psyop and make them think that Bo is tired of Koda and his ways but absolutely nothing changes.
In all of this the temperature has risen and no one has realized how much time has passed or how much money has been spent. Smart people.
It's really annoying too, some of them are just stuck saying "it's only $2, so no big deal", with the time bo is taking u would think f10 would be as massive as f7. Bo lives off his game so it shouldn't take him this long to at least release some kinda content, even if he gave us some kinda side game to tide us over that would be ok too

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Ffffffff. Look guys, serious take here:
It's the boiled frog phenomenom.
first they accustomed them to regular and not unnecessarily elaborate updates.
They create a group of retards who believe everything they are told to the point that Koda will be dying laughing thinking "oh god I can't believe that every time I say "soon" or "this weekend" they believe it.
They give unfinished updates and they rejoice as the second coming of Christ.
They pretend to war to activate a psyop and make them think that Bo is tired of Koda and his ways but absolutely nothing changes.
In all of this the temperature has risen and no one has realized how much time has passed or how much money has been spent. Smart people.
This is the Bo way.

Oh I saw this one posted some time ago on pivix ( user Lx1曼心)
Google Drive (CH1)
Google Drive (CH2)

I`m not sure if CH2 contains 1 or not
Are these in English?

Low tier Yugata?
I was thinking the same.

I am disappointed in myself for sniffing my screen upon seeing that image.

asdasxs

Aug 31, 2019
This is the Bo way.

Are these in English?

I was thinking the same.

I am disappointed in myself for sniffing my screen upon seeing that image.

Yeah both in English, there are also chinese versions on the creator`s pivix posts.
Oh and Ch1 content is not on the Ch2 file just checked.

And well I ran a decrypter on both files out of curiosity cause I`m not really in the mood to play them, Ch1 is cobra content, with a bit of Kaori and Eliza, Ch2 is Lily focused and has a CG that I don`t remember ever seeing before:
1708871599122.png

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
How does joiplay work? Can I download the game meant for PC and play it in mobile?
Get the win edition of your game (Ren'Py or RPGM) and play it through joiplay (public beta on patron). You will find bugs. Your game might crash and never load. This is normal. But you will find some games playable nonetheless.

Some have reported that the latest version of ToT doesn't work through joiplay, I haven't tried it as I play mostly Ren'Py games since they are most likely point and click and RPGM games need arrow keys.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

rainingdayss

Aug 21, 2022
Yeah both in English, there are also chinese versions on the creator`s pivix posts.

And well I ran a decrypter on both files out of curiosity cause I`m not really in the mood to play them, Ch1 is cobra content, with a bit of Kaori and Eliza, Ch2 is Lily focused and has a CG that I don`t remember ever seeing before:
View attachment 3384203
Are the CG's of cobra/eliza same ones from koda? That lily one looks super promising if there are other new ones.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018

View attachment 3384203
New CGs are drawn by the author of the fan-made game I think.

coeg

Nov 26, 2017
im lost out here, can someone lay out wich version that currently is out I know the main thread which is 1-7, and and 8 standalone
is there any other version beside that? or any other expansion that someone made other than lily expansion mod, wishful thinking but is there khulan expnasion/standalone out there

Last edited:

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
im lost out here, can someone lay out wich version that currently is out I know the main thread which is 1-7, and and 8 standalone
is there any other version beside that? or any other expansion that someone made other than lily expansion mod, wishful thinking but is there khulan expnasion/standalone out there
Floor 9

asdasxs

Aug 31, 2019
Are the CG's of cobra/eliza same ones from koda? That lily one looks super promising if there are other new ones.
Welp, eliza and kaori images are only on the first fangame and are mostly the same, eliza has one image which I guess is new from what I can tell. The first game is supposedly focused on cobra so perhaps she has some new ones, gotta check.

Second game I guess these are new
1708923896055.png 1708923921702.png 1708923935304.png 1708923956485.png

Most of them look like edits from other bo drawings, what is actually pretty good.

asdasxs

Aug 31, 2019

Well, to summarize (I may be missing somethin) we have:
-Officially: Floor 1-7(missing respite)
-Stand Alones: SwamCrow part3 (floor 6 extension), Clauss 2 (not sure if it is in current official version or not), Iris (floor 8) , Karen pt2 (floor 9 , also has some slight Lily expansion but don`t expect much)
-Unnoficial / Fangames: Tower Escape with Lily ( Was expanded with a part 2), Demon Lady (1-2, 2 is Lilly focused) and well some edits that put together some of the stand alones with the 1-7 released game

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes