RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Because many of players of Bowei in the early period are Chinese players, the 忠臣的末路 project was made for them. Just a not suitable time,Bowei release the old project, if he don't release the old project, the old project will have no chance to release in the rfierce competition of future.
Do you know that patreon now Is the main source of his income?
You NEED to give something to them too not only report,the last release was sc3 thanks to Jake.
You want to give your cn audience something? Sure.
But you need to treat patrons the same way,you can always pay a translator or write in engrish and then some1 to proofread that.
Look at HuH if It wasn't for fvlaenix no one could play in eng and that game could easily make up for the lack of updates from tot but ofc not.
Many creator i follow do cn/jp/eng releases so Is not that difficult.

Last edited:

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
Do you know that patreon now Is the main source of his income?
You NEED to give something to them too not only report,the last release was sc3 thanks to Jake.
You want to give your cn audience something? Sure.
But you need to treat patrons the same way,you can always pay a translator or write in engrish and then some1 to proofread that.
Look at HuH if It wasn't for fvlaenix no one could play in eng and that game could easily make up for the lack of updates from tot but ofc not.
Many creatore i follow do cn/jp/eng releases so Is not that difficult.
As a Chinese,I feel the same bro, hope he upgate TOT as soon as possible for his main supporters.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
So, about this new "game".
1) It's not in English so I don't understand shit, but still, it's pretty straightforward at this point to understand the scheme.
2) I don't know why Bo did this, but in this game in some scenes text blocks up to 1/4 of the picture - usually the most spiciest part as with the ass content during "fight".
3) Does anybody know how to get the kissing scene and the "boot on face" scene? Got all but these.
4) By this total, it seems like another long-term side project for which nobody asked and nobody cares.
To get the kissing scene, you need to beat the maid and return to your room.
For the boot on face scene, you need to submit/plead to her several times (the threshold's not clear) and then the next time you plead to her, you'll have two choices, with one of them to be stepped on. After trampling the MC, the maid will give her stocking to him. Return to MC's room, and smell it. Next time you challenge against her, you'll be able to ask for the boot on face scene.
Finally, she'll start coming over for the MC at the beginning of the battle. Agree to her suggestion, and there's another scene.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Because many of players of Bowei in the early period are Chinese players, the 忠臣的末路 project was made for them. Just a not suitable time,Bowei release the old project, if he don't release the old project, the old project will have no chance to release in the rfierce competition of future.
I can understand Chinese words, and I'm sure that:
Most CN audiences want TOT upgrade more than side projects.
Bo has claimed that the Imperial Guard (锦衣卫) game is abandoned, so this might not be a promise for CN fans.
Most CN fans, could whether read Eng, or are skilled using translation tools (for some EN fans, even if u give them the tool, they'll prefer waiting for fvlaenix), so though Bo release TOT now only in EN, it does not affect the game play.
Updates for TOT is stucked by Koda for most of the cases. 7F(with the main game project) is still on Koda, and that's the reason for lost of Standalones. There were several times Koda claiming Respite to be nearly finished, but perhaps he's not honest.
Some CN fans believe that there need to be someone cancel the support on patreon for Bo to make him willing to update.

Generally I disagree with you. That should not be the case.

BTW I heard from CN friends that this is not an old project, but a new one. Not sure for this.

Reactions: Hero sama

wen_xin

Jul 16, 2022
Have played that new game.

The game is as nice as Heelfall, obviously. The story is just like Heelfall, but in a Chinese style. The bad woman is the queen of the kingdom, she leads powerful women.

Maybe this is just the early version of Heelfall. During the development bowei changed his mind and made it more playable for not Chinese

Have to say, I like the game actually. The main enemy of this part is a Chinese maid. Sexy, bro

Reactions: Sunshaded

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
how do you say hellfire in chinese? should use the same letters as japanese right? 業火
im gonna expand and bring hellfire to the chinese market.

also the girl from the new bo game actually looks really pretty i am surprised it is not a disgusting fat middle aged white woman for once

Herec1234567

Jan 22, 2020
least i dont jack off to drawings of kids you sick fuck
just know that you will never be tolerated in a real life situation and thats the reason why you've been an outsider for your whole life
Least personally offensive Yugata post.

Also, we mention raceplay, lolicon, but has any of you ever considered giving attention to irl hedge-hog raping? Of course not, you selfish ignorant cunts. You all should look into the mirror and ask yourself where your real values stand.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Least personally offensive Yugata post.

Also, we mention raceplay, lolicon, but has any of you ever considered giving attention to irl hedge-hog raping? Of course not, you selfish ignorant cunts. You all should look into the mirror and ask yourself where your real values stand.
if bo wei admits to being into hedgehog raping ill be the first one to light his ass up as always

Sedoy122

May 21, 2020
To get the kissing scene, you need to beat the maid and return to your room.
For the boot on face scene, you need to submit/plead to her several times (the threshold's not clear) and then the next time you plead to her, you'll have two choices, with one of them to be stepped on. After trampling the MC, the maid will give her stocking to him. Return to MC's room, and smell it. Next time you challenge against her, you'll be able to ask for the boot on face scene.
Finally, she'll start coming over for the MC at the beginning of the battle. Agree to her suggestion, and there's another scene.
I know, I am talking about this scene

decimad

Dec 17, 2017
Im kinda stuck in umbral manor. I extinguished the lamps, fought Kaori & won, got 5 stars from the violet Hair lady, but dont get a key for the next level. Is there something im missing?

jivid06

Aug 2, 2022
Im kinda stuck in umbral manor. I extinguished the lamps, fought Kaori & won, got 5 stars from the violet Hair lady, but dont get a key for the next level. Is there something im missing?
iirc, the next floor either hasn't come out or hasn't been merged with the base game yet

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Have played that new game.

The game is as nice as Heelfall, obviously. The story is just like Heelfall, but in a Chinese style. The bad woman is the queen of the kingdom, she leads powerful women.

Maybe this is just the early version of Heelfall. During the development bowei changed his mind and made it more playable for not Chinese

Have to say, I like the game actually. The main enemy of this part is a Chinese maid. Sexy, bro
Different from Heelfall and it's a new composition. The name could be translated into "Doomsday of Loyalty".

That's an empire and the emperor's a male. His wife (not the empress) is the bad woman leading a lot of power women.

The old emperor's just gone, and the young one we could find at the throne in the prologue is his successor.

Bo has already said (in Chinese) that this is just a bug test. Which means, he'll update this game. Therefore the rumor that this is an old project (or early version of Heelfall) is wrong. Even if Bo planned this one before, he's working on it now, and it'll be definitely a different story from Heelfall.

And that's the major reason most of my CN friends are looking forward to this composition. However, they want TOT updates more urgently.

Xanderium

May 4, 2019
So in the sc3 area when you rematch swan alone, how do you resist the poison in the way that makes her fight at her strongest? Is that possible in this update or not yet, and if so how?

Megussss

Nov 17, 2019
Was there a new game coming out couple days ago based on ancient Chinese background from Bo's Fanbox? Any good? If possible any great great man has the link of it?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes