RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Just because the game is called Tower of Trample, doesn't mean that 100% of scenes have to be about trampling, that's just dumb. In this case, it means that there's going to be a focus on feet-related actions. I can see why Bo chose that name and not something like "Tower of Feet Smelling". It's called Alliteration.
By the way, no one thinks that we shouldn't be having any conversation regarding this game, just don't do dirty stuff like trying to change its name's obvious meaning to suit your agenda. I don't know if that's you hvarbo, but it was definitely Inppo.
lol, I was poking fun at badwulf's post because his response to my opinion on the lack of variety was just to type out the game's name in caps with each word on an individual line.

He implied that because the game had "trample" in the title any non-trampling related content was not relevant to the game and absurd to even bring up so I responded with a tongue in cheek comment.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
lol, I was poking fun at badwulf's post because his response to my opinion on the lack of variety was just to type out the game's name in caps with each word on an individual line.

He implied that because the game had "trample" in the title any non-trampling related content was not relevant to the game and absurd to even bring up so I responded with a tongue in cheek comment.
The way I interpreted his comment, he implied that because the name of the game is tower of trample, then the focus on feet (which you people are complaining about) is totally understandable and justified, and the way you responded was by basically saying "trample" isn't being used literally but rather figuratively, which is just wrong, and hvarbo also believes for some reason...

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The way I interpreted his comment, he implied that because the name of the game is tower of trample, then the focus on feet (which you people are complaining about) is totally understandable and justified, and the way you responded was by basically saying "trample" isn't being used literally but rather figuratively, which is just wrong, and hvarbo also believes for some reason...
I responded with the definition of trample jokingly because it is not inherently foot related. Words have more than one meaning, just because you personally prefer a word in one specific context does not make the other meanings lesser.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I responded with the definition of trample jokingly because it is not inherently foot related. Words have more than one meaning, just because you personally prefer a word in one specific context does not make the other meanings lesser.
This so rich coming from you, man. The word trample has a very clearly defined literal meaning, which fits the context of this game perfectly, and is absolutely related to feet, this is a FACT. But you're deciding to ignore that very specific meaning because it doesn't fit your narrative. You honestly think that Bo Wei, the guy who can't stop talking about FOOT SMELL for half a second, was only being poetic when he chose a name for his game that was related to feet. I swear to god, you people are so deluded :(.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
This so rich coming from you, man. The word trample has a very clearly defined literal meaning, which fits the context of this game perfectly, and is absolutely related to feet, this is a FACT. But you're deciding to ignore that very specific meaning because it doesn't fit your narrative. You honestly think that Bo Wei, the guy who can't stop talking about FOOT SMELL for half a second, was only being poetic when he chose a name for his game that was related to feet. I swear to god, you people are so deluded :(.
"Jokingly"
"tongue in cheek"
What is nuance?

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
"Jokingly"
"tongue in cheek"
What is nuance?
"I was wrong so I'll pretend I was joking while still saying dumb shit"

I guess it's my fault for expecting more from someone who thinks every meanining of a word is always applicable regardless of context.

Reactions: Punk80954
Mar 31, 2019
i cant find my comments lol : D anyway i couldnt pass miss claus puzzle at level 2 that fuckin cherry always got me and i am bored from kisses really :/ what is the trick to pass level 2 it is so hard

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
"I was wrong so I'll pretend I was joking while still saying dumb shit"

I guess it's my fault for expecting more from someone who thinks every meanining of a word is always applicable regardless of context.
I guess you're just trying to troll? Either that or you're really dumb.
Probably the former with the emoji's and reaction gifs. Whatever, I'm done with people trying to rile me in this thread, my mistake for attempting to have some actual discussion here.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
as per gearlessjoe's idea i decided to try naming all the fetish content each girl has tell me if i missed anything it's been a month or so since my new playthrough and i encountered a wall in the form of cobra's fight so i gotta grind that out

there will be a lot of overlap, as the game has many common themes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

just gotta say i mean absolutely nothing by this i just thought it'd be fun to see if i remember stuff and have a more or less in-depth categorization of everything each girl has to offer

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
i cant find my comments lol : D anyway i couldnt pass miss claus puzzle at level 2 that fuckin cherry always got me and i am bored from kisses really :/ what is the trick to pass level 2 it is so hard
Press Shift to sprint
I guess you're just trying to troll? Either that or you're really dumb.
Probably the former with the emoji's and reaction gifs. Whatever, I'm done with people trying to rile me in this thread, my mistake for attempting to have some actual discussion here.
Your reason for calling me dumb/a troll is that I use emojis and reaction gifs, my reason for calling you that is that your arguments don't make sense.
as per gearlessjoe's idea i decided to try naming all the fetish content each girl has tell me if i missed anything it's been a month or so since my new playthrough and i encountered a wall in the form of cobra's fight so i gotta grind that out

there will be a lot of overlap, as the game has many common themes

Thanks, man. Appreciate it. Seems there was variety in the game after all, hmm :unsure:

scoobzz

Dec 6, 2018
So basically, tl;dr'ed TOT is like ~60% foot fetish, and probably 90%+ oral worship, body fluids (sweat/piss) and smother fetishes (which I think most people with a femdom/foot fetish kink are also into). There's a little more foot worship going on than other bodyparts than is usual for this type of femdom game, but otherwise it's pretty similar to most japanese style femdom games.

I wouldn't mind more facesitting, or even (forced?) cunnilingus/analingus.

Nov 5, 2018
Do you sprint while doing the cherry parcours? I didn´t use the sprint mechanic in Lvl 1 because I didn´t know of it and as a result it took me 3h or so to finally beat the Lvl.

papey

Sep 7, 2017
So basically, tl;dr'ed TOT is like ~60% foot fetish, and probably 90%+ oral worship, body fluids (sweat/piss) and smother fetishes (which I think most people with a femdom/foot fetish kink are also into). There's a little more foot worship going on than other bodyparts than is usual for this type of femdom game, but otherwise it's pretty similar to most japanese style femdom games.

I wouldn't mind more facesitting, or even (forced?) cunnilingus/analingus.
i'd like more spit content personally there's only that one tiny bit with scarlett

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes