RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
so everytime we are a week from getting something, anything at all, a new delay happens and we are back to square one, monkey's paw style, but yeah this is shit the same as Koda's hard drive.

Geretor

Jan 12, 2019
Koda:
There was an HDD crash scare earlier but it seems to be resolved (for now). Sorry for the ultimately news-less ping(s). Still aiming for May 8 although it looks tight, so I'll see how the next few days shake out and then either confirm the 8th or re-evaluate.

Please enjoy another teaser for the trouble~

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i'm seriously starting to consider that koda's + bo's content in total for this month will be bigger than the whole game so far *no joke intended* that is really on my mind :cautious::eek:(y)

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
i'm seriously starting to consider that koda's + bo's content in total for this month will be bigger than the whole game so far *no joke intended* that is really on my mind :cautious::eek:(y)
It has to meet hype expectations after delaying for 4 months, just hoping for F7 not to be a walking-fetch fest.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
Honestly, with all due respect to Koda, I don't believe him anymore. Too much coincidences EVERY.TIME. Even if I'm wrong, I just physically can't force myself to believe.
can't blame you, we're not there, we don't know what's happening, and we're only taking words for it...it happens with most creators

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
Honestly, with all due respect to Koda, I don't believe him anymore. Too much coincidences EVERY.TIME. Even if I'm wrong, I just physically can't force myself to believe.
i understand loosing faith in timelines but, they have never failed to deliver in the amount of content. so il keep my hopes up..delay or no :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face

boris66616

Feb 17, 2018
if this is true, then I feel sorry for Koda, months of work and this happened, must be frustrating...
hopefully he can could recover the data
Nah bro. Thats just another trick im sure of it. It was used specificly for holding time any longer cuz devs so lazy

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I just said how i don't really care about what little update Koda has and then he goes and teases me with my favorite villainess in the game.... And now i suddenly really care... but at the same time i really don't wanna replay all of the game....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
I just said how i don't really care about what little update Koda has and then he goes and teases me with my favorite villainess in the game.... And now i suddenly really care... but at the same time i really don't wanna replay all of the game....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just cheat like any proper H game player. :eek: i sure as hell don't play this game for a chalange in battles and so on :sneaky::devilish: that is the reason why i bother to start a new game on evry update no bugs or glitches ever in any patch so far

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
nd then he goes and teases me with my favorite villainess in the game.... And now i suddenly really care... but at the same time i really don't wanna replay all of the game....
1. wait a day or two
2. ask for someone who played it to upload his save
3. download and use save
4. ????
5. profit

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
Let’s just accept that the game will be ready when it’s ready everyone, regardless of what date has been given/changed etc. I know these guys are perfectionists and rest assured once released, the content will not disappoint. I know for a fact that Koda and Bowei are putting their all into this. Being supportive even with delays would mean a lot to them. Aside from a couple of games by zgreatmagician, ToT is the only one that I am sold on. Unless you have any other recommendations to bide our time, let’s just see what the final product is like as speculation only makes it worse:)

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
What I simply don't get about this is that if they really wanted to do such a massive floor, why not break it up into differet parts like they did with other floors? Just build the floor, have some battles and some H scenes, then release the rest of it over time while also working on other floors. Because doing this huge release just sets a precedent that they will probably want a floor this big every floor. So therefore we can expect 4-5 months for every new floor now.

If they want big floors they should break them up into seperate updates to keep the game relevant as they do so.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
What I simply don't get about this is that if they really wanted to do such a massive floor, why not break it up into differet parts like they did with other floors? Just build the floor, have some battles and some H scenes, then release the rest of it over time while also working on other floors. Because doing this huge release just sets a precedent that they will probably want a floor this big every floor. So therefore we can expect 4-5 months for every new floor now.

If they want big floors they should break them up into seperate updates to keep the game relevant as they do so.
Totally, if you ask me they should keep the "main story" content separate from the quests, and release those later as some kind of expansion like they used to do for every other girl. They should've done the same with 6F IMO, releasing it in two parts like they did for 5F. As it stands rn they're making us wait a lot for not much reason...

• Thinking Face

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
At this point I'm just wondering what will be first boko877 next update (probably, guy is japanese so he respects promises and release dates) or "April May cleaning update" (there is no way I'm gonna pledge again).

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
At this point I'm just wondering what will be first boko877 next update (probably, guy is japanese so he respects promises and release dates) or "April May cleaning update" (there is no way I'm gonna pledge again).
Wait what; you consider boko a role model? The guy that hasn't added a completed character to GBH in months and months? Whose game still feels like a tech demo? I love GBH as much as the next degenerate but Boko's releases have been terrible compared to Koda and Bo over the last 6 months. Like we got Karen and the Miss Claus characters and all the associated content in the same period that Boko added a second fight with Auphemia, a handful of test animations to a demo fight, and a tweaked fight with Shisen. The last time he added anything substantial was 6 months ago, with absolutely zero sign of there being anything significant to be added in the near future. He's spent a huge chunk of his time on UFG2 (which puzzles me because it's such an inferior game imo), but his progress on that is nothing to talk about either. I understand being frustrated with ToT's progress but GBH is worse, not better.

Reactions: LeonOne994

JiffyC

Sep 13, 2018
lol the Japanese devs I crowdfund have more frequent but worse content drops than Bo and Koda and have a hard time meeting deadlines too. What’s the point of a one month wait for something I don’t like vs a three month wait for something I will?

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Wait what; you consider boko a role model? The guy that hasn't added a completed character to GBH in months and months? Whose game still feels like a tech demo? I love GBH as much as the next degenerate but Boko's releases have been terrible compared to Koda and Bo over the last 6 months. Like we got Karen and the Miss Claus characters and all the associated content in the same period that Boko added a second fight with Auphemia, a handful of test animations to a demo fight, and a tweaked fight with Shisen. The last time he added anything substantial was 6 months ago, with absolutely zero sign of there being anything significant to be added in the near future. He's spent a huge chunk of his time on UFG2 (which puzzles me because it's such an inferior game imo), but his progress on that is nothing to talk about either. I understand being frustrated with ToT's progress but GBH is worse, not better.
Ppl liking boko because He delivers it frequently >> eventhough he never stated that he's gonna deliver regular update.
When he cant deliver, he always telling it beforehand on his twitter.
So ppl know when they didnt get anything. And dont left big expectation to the audience.

Its just like those AAA games. The more you praise it in review >> ppl will expect that the game is really good.
So, if its just a little bit below their expectation when released, they will started to feel unsatisfied.
So you guys should know the drill. Don't hype yourself.

About who's worse or better overall, its back to your own preferences. And I think its unethical to discuss it openly.
Since creating 3D animation is always harder than 2D. I wont compare them in a same boat.
Each have its own plus and minus.
But Boko excels on what I wrote above for sure.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes