RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Jessica is one of those strange cases where she's kinda tough bcz her outfit is so non-standard. She's got that entire skintight bodysuit with one side black and one side white, plus the hat. Ill try it next tho lol
you're new here so you aren't familiar with the memes and insiders
so here is a warning
do not make jessica content in any way if you want this thread to be still standing

Apr 29, 2020
Jessica has another way to stop the hero~

View attachment 3783303

Link to Civit.ai with prompt and generation details:
Ever thought about doing custom CG's with Ms.Claus to create scenes that should have happened, like say all kinds of breast themed scenes?
You know, the ones comparable to the newer Bowei Big Breasted women from ToT to the newest game.

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Ever thought about doing custom CG's with Ms.Claus to create scenes that should have happened, like say all kinds of breast themed scenes?
You know, the ones comparable to the newer Bowei Big Breasted women from ToT to the newest game.
I'm not familiar with Mrs Claus, I just did the kiss mini game and unlocked all the rewards. Was there something promised that they didn't fulfill?

Apr 29, 2020
I'm not familiar with Mrs Claus, I just did the kiss mini game and unlocked all the rewards. Was there something promised that they didn't fulfill?
Less promised and more that she has a big ole boob window and she's one of the bigger chested milfs in ToT that it was personally a crime that she had no H scene where she used her mommy milkers.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, experience with using the AI is making me get quicker at reprompting for what I want and fixing imperfections in the image.

The image you saw was not sourced from any Toy artwork, lol. It would be cool if the game actually had a scene to denote the start of the shoe game - that's just what I imagine happening.

Also keep in mind the legality of making profit from artwork purely done by Ai is still in question, even if you do spend hours of editing and resources to get a result that isn't filled with Ai nonsense. It's a tool, an extremely effective one that reduces the training and skill required to create works of quality, but a tool that requires effort nonetheless.

Until the AI craze goes down and people start seeing Ai for the imperfections it has and stop attributing all the success for the images you see to the ai, rather than the person working on making it good, then I don't see something like that being viable for a paid game.
Well these are the Wardens from ToT so of course Koda would be on anyone's ass like Lady Cobra on Ethan.

As for sales in general, I would just use the AI like normally and re-draw it by hand to shut up the wannabe gatekeepers. There's nothing that makes me want to support traditional artists less than seeing this "Boycott AI" bullshit.

nope the scenes are mostly attacks or out comes of certain battles
tbh ToT became more than a fap game ppl alrdy told me that when i first started i tought it was bs but it isnt even if u view it as fap material u will get attached to the story and the characters and for scenes i rlly think they should add a gallery but i also think it make the player less intressed in grinding
Agreed with this. Plot > "Plot".

Alright, finally got around to making Yvonne's artwork as per your request and not batch prompted lol.

View attachment 3781815

Enjoy~

Edit:
Generation Details + Image post on Civit.ai -
Awww, this looks like a prequel. Here we see a younger Yvonne who just started exploring her dominant nature :love:

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
how do i use that civitai, I tried remixing what you made, but what was generated the art style don't even look like what you have used for promts
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but make sure you're using my prompt, negative prompt, model, resolution, sampler, seed, steps, noise scheduler, cfg(guidance scale), and embeddings. Those things matter a lot in terms of reproducibility.

Also keep in mind what I post here is generated first through txt->img until I get something looking similar in form to what I'm envisioning, then edited by me using many inpainting steps sometimes combined with a little drawing by hand to get things in the ai refuses to draw (like Jessica's hat), fix ai nonsense, change character details, and so on.

So the result you see is actually a combination of the original prompt generation and a lot of effort in my part (2-5 hours). For example, if the image you get for the Jessica image prompt settings looks like this:

00424-3256973541.png

Then you've used the settings correctly to get the txt to img generation I started with. If it doesn't, then you did something wrong.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Vampoo

Dec 30, 2019
I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, but make sure you're using my prompt, negative prompt, model, resolution, sampler, seed, steps, noise scheduler, cfg(guidance scale), and embeddings. Those things matter a lot in terms of reproducibility.

Also keep in mind what I post here is generated first through txt->img until I get something looking similar in form to what I'm envisioning, then edited by me using many inpainting steps sometimes combined with a little drawing by hand to get things in the ai refuses to draw (like Jessica's hat), fix ai nonsense, change character details, and so on.

So the result you see is actually a combination of the original prompt generation and a lot of effort in my part (2-5 hours). For example, if the image you get for the Jessica image prompt settings looks like this:

View attachment 3784248

Then you've used the settings correctly to get the txt to img generation I started with. If it doesn't, then you did something wrong.
can you tell your preferable model , vae ,lora

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
can you tell your preferable model , vae ,lora
I use hasaku hentai XL Better Eyes Version, the vae is baked in, and I didn't use a lora for this one. Everything I used for the txt->img generation is in the Civit.ai link, you can copy them from there.

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Less promised and more that she has a big ole boob window and she's one of the bigger chested milfs in ToT that it was personally a crime that she had no H scene where she used her mommy milkers.
Well I figured I'd work on Mrs Claus next. What exactly did you want to see?

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
being her chair or facesitting or drinking her breast milk with her cookies and cake(ass)
I didn't do those since the original requester asked for something to do with her giant milkers, but I put in a little easter egg for ya. Merry Christmas!

image_2024-06-30_150720967.png

Here's a reward for my little reindeer~

Prompt + Generation details on Civit.ai:

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
I didn't do those since the original requester asked for something to do with her giant milkers, but I put in a little easter egg for ya. Merry Christmas!

View attachment 3786253

Here's a reward for my little reindeer~

Prompt + Generation details on Civit.ai:
1719776098299.png
Now if you could do some clothing entrapment with Ethan, that would be golden.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes