RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 14, 2023
Bam!

"Doggy, go fetch! If you're a good boy, mommy's sole is waiting for you..."
View attachment 3776875

Didn't spend too much time with this one, so again I'll just post the prompt details below:

(cartoon style), detailed,

stocking covered sole, nipple outline, foot focus, toes, heeled shoe on ground, pussy outline, from below, steam, fog, cleavage, brown haired man laying below,

thigh highs, black panties, big juicy tits, red stockings, black gloves, thigh straps, long crimson hair, mature, plump lips, red eyes, cougar, lipstick, minimal clothing, dominatrix, black outfit, beauty mark,

femdom, condescending, sweaty, stinky, soft, squishy, dark, throne room, fantasy,
bro u sick as fuck how disgusting
have to make friends with you later (secretly)
btw is that platform free can u send link i have lots of idea

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
bro u sick as fuck how disgusting
have to make friends with you later (secretly)
btw is that platform free can u send link i have lots of idea
I'm using Stable diffusion with my GPU. If you don't have a good GPU, then some free alternatives include going to Civit.ai or Yodayo and using their image generation services. For reference, I used the model Hassaku Hentai XL, Better Eyes Version to generate the initial image, then did multiple img to img steps to clean up and refine certain parts of the image. Have fun!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I assumed the 3months guy was referring to the comment above talking about Bo wei and Koda turning all their images into ai hd remakes. I mean, I did make a Kaori image previously but deciding to work on making an image was random inspiration for both of them. I didn't give any promises or make it seem like I would work on any more, so said comment doesn't make sense if they were referring to me.

It makes even less sense if you take into consideration that it takes me about 2-4 hours per image - and even that is mostly just downtime of waiting for my GPU so I can see the results of reprompting and testing different things out. If I did promise anything then it wouldn't take me 3 months lol
From the way he wrote it, it looked like he was trying to spread a bunch of that anti-AI bullshit.

I tried to give you another chance dude
You gave me another chance? What do you mean by that mister?

Okay, I guess you're new here. The guy who replied to you is the only one on the forum to defend the game's creator, koda, who is known for his endless delays. In three years or 4 years, I stopped counting, we've had three different half floors, which will probably never be finished. My message referred to this slowness, ironizing the fact that you probably took a minimal amount of time compared to them. Hopefully you'll understand the concept of irony from now on.
You're welcome!
That is a bold faced lie and you know it.

Bam!

View attachment 3776875

Didn't spend too much time with this one, so again I'll just post the prompt details below:

stocking covered sole, nipple outline, foot focus, toes, heeled shoe on ground, pussy outline, from below, steam, fog, cleavage, brown haired man laying below,

thigh highs, black panties, big juicy tits, red stockings, black gloves, thigh straps, long crimson hair, mature, plump lips, red eyes, cougar, lipstick, minimal clothing, dominatrix, black outfit, beauty mark,

femdom, condescending, sweaty, stinky, soft, squishy, dark, throne room, fantasy,
This is beautiful! I am so happy you took the time to make this and so quickly on top of that. Ngl, a ToT remake with artwork of this quality would be amazing. I am going to make this creation my next wallpaper! (y)

I don't know anything about making AI art but when my friend visits again I am going to show them these prompts and go from there.

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
This is beautiful! I am so happy you took the time to make this and so quickly on top of that. Ngl, a ToT remake with artwork of this quality would be amazing. I am going to make this creation my next wallpaper! (y)

I don't know anything about making AI art but when my friend visits again I am going to show them these prompts and go from there.
Yeah, experience with using the AI is making me get quicker at reprompting for what I want and fixing imperfections in the image.

The image you saw was not sourced from any Toy artwork, lol. It would be cool if the game actually had a scene to denote the start of the shoe game - that's just what I imagine happening.

Also keep in mind the legality of making profit from artwork purely done by Ai is still in question, even if you do spend hours of editing and resources to get a result that isn't filled with Ai nonsense. It's a tool, an extremely effective one that reduces the training and skill required to create works of quality, but a tool that requires effort nonetheless.

Until the AI craze goes down and people start seeing Ai for the imperfections it has and stop attributing all the success for the images you see to the ai, rather than the person working on making it good, then I don't see something like that being viable for a paid game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

riy4d0

Mar 14, 2024
How do you guys fap to this game is there like a scene viewer ?
nope the scenes are mostly attacks or out comes of certain battles
tbh ToT became more than a fap game ppl alrdy told me that when i first started i tought it was bs but it isnt even if u view it as fap material u will get attached to the story and the characters and for scenes i rlly think they should add a gallery but i also think it make the player less intressed in grinding

Oct 23, 2022
Bam!

View attachment 3776875

This is amazing. Would be great if the ai could have a prompt that applied to everything in the gallery so that you could mass convert them. I always thought you could make about 10 with specific prompts and give the ai those 10 then also give it the 700 or so other images from the gallery and tell it to use those 10 as a basis for what the remaining 700 images should look like.

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
This is amazing. Would be great if the ai could have a prompt that applied to everything in the gallery so that you could mass convert them. I always thought you could make about 10 with specific prompts and give the ai those 10 then also give it the 700 or so other images from the gallery and tell it to use those 10 as a basis for what the remaining 700 images should look like.
I mean technically you could group images into sections and use that logic to apply image to image work, butttt... Prompts are pretty important.

At low denoising levels the image won't change much and probably get worse, at medium denoise levels a prompt not fully matching the denoising patterns of the image will often generate eldritch ai nonsense, and denoising at too high of a level without specifying exactly what you want will get an image so far removed from the scene that you likely wont recognize it (along with a little ai nonsense).

You technically could do such a thing, but you'd be using your computer resources wastefully for a result that isn't even good. For fap quality results (minor details will be off and some eldritch nonsense in every other image) you could prompt like a subset for every scene, and then go without editing the image. But honestly if you're just going for fap quality, you should skip img to img altogether and go with a raunchy prompt.

Jun 26, 2023
I mean technically you could group images into sections and use that logic to apply image to image work, butttt... Prompts are pretty important.

At low denoising levels the image won't change much and probably get worse, at medium denoise levels a prompt not fully matching the denoising patterns of the image will often generate eldritch ai nonsense, and denoising at too high of a level without specifying exactly what you want will get an image so far removed from the scene that you likely wont recognize it (along with a little ai nonsense).

You technically could do such a thing, but you'd be using your computer resources wastefully for a result that isn't even good. For fap quality results (minor details will be off and some eldritch nonsense in every other image) you could prompt like a subset for every scene, and then go without editing the image. But honestly if you're just going for fap quality, you should skip img to img altogether and go with a raunchy prompt.

Ideally you would gather a bunch of images and use them as a dataset for training loras, which can be a real pain. In regards to prompting, due to the way tokenizers work, less is quite often more with AI's. Oversaturating a prompt is not only detrimental to artistic design, but it takes away from loras and modules like bad hands, easy negative, etc. which results in "common AI issues" like extra/missing fingers, or a head growing out of somebody's shoulder.

It is definitely possible. What you would need to do is build a workflow with comfyui. Shouldn't even be that difficult.

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
In regards to prompting, due to the way tokenizers work, less is quite often more with AI's. Oversaturating a prompt is not only detrimental to artistic design, but it takes away from loras and modules like bad hands, easy negative, etc. which results in "common AI issues" like extra/missing fingers, or a head growing out of somebody's shoulder.

It is definitely possible. What you would need to do is build a workflow with comfyui. Shouldn't even be that difficult.
I wasn't aware that lengthening the prompts causes more "common ai issues," but a lot of times in regards to specific characters like this game, it does matter. You have to spend a lot of tokens to properly prompt things like the outfit, character traits, action, background, and so on. Without those things persisting through an img-to-img process, you'd essentially "decharacterize" your image.

Already some level of decharacterization is inevitable through detailed prompting, different models have different styles and you lose the original style when you make a significant enough change to make the image look better. As I said before this, 'technically' yes you could do something like that, but... I'd say according to my experience with AI the results likely wouldn't be true to the character, even if low levels of prompting avoids AI nonsense.

I'll try it a little since I'm curious, maybe what I'm expecting isn't true, but don't get any hopes up.

Last edited:

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Ideally you would gather a bunch of images and use them as a dataset for training loras, which can be a real pain.
As for Loras, I'm not familiar with them as I've never trained one before. From using them however, you do get a 'character,' but it comes along with the art quality and style of the images the Lora was trained on. All we've got is the TOT images to work with if we want to create a Lora for say Scarlett or Kaori, and low quality input is just gonna give low quality results.

Jun 26, 2023
As for Loras, I'm not familiar with them as I've never trained one before. From using them however, you do get a 'character,' but it comes along with the art quality and style of the images the Lora was trained on. All we've got is the TOT images to work with if we want to create a Lora for say Scarlett or Kaori, and low quality input is just gonna give low quality results.
Try homogenization and build from there. Batch convert images to black and white sketches, batch edit image to be more anime/life like, batch convert images to anime/cartoon. Repack all images into rpgmv files, and bobs your uncle you've recreated TOT with AI high quality assets.

Edit: The purpose of a lora is not just for character. It's to train the model what it should do with certain key words.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes