RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I made another Ai Fanart of Kaori. This one is inspired by the fight scene vs Kunoichi Kaori from the 7th floor, although this time it was not sourced from Artwork in the game. Enjoy~! View attachment 3771150
Link to Civit.ai post with prompt, model, and other generation details:
they would take 3 months just to do an uglier version of this image :whistle:

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Would you mind doing this for the whole of TOT gallery
Maybe lol. Kaori's special because she's my fav girl; I've got all her scenes memorized and could probably reproduce them if i tried. As for the others, if I can find the images for the game as a gallery, I'll try for at least some of them. Problem considering this game is that a lot of the scenes are very fetish heavy and specific, I'm not certain it'll work well for everything.

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Bonus Lady Cobra Img incoming!

image_2024-06-27_024038008.png
Originated from this one:
image_2024-06-27_024053412.png

Small changes. Figured I'd do this one first since in the original, her leg isn't actually drawn moving up and it just shows her blurred out foot.

Not gonna do a full Civit.ai post since this wasn't original and just a little bit of inpainting and imgtoimg work, but prompt below just incase you might wanna generate smthn similar.

(cartoon style), detailed,

stocking covered sole, kick, foot up, femdom, 1girl, blush, standing on 1leg,

brown stockings, purple lipstick, amethyst eyes, wild silver hair, golden metal claws, sleeve, hair in bun, purple glove, pelvic curtain, brown tights, robes, sideboob, mature, parted bangs, beautiful, plump lips,

sweaty, stinky, soft, squishy, dark, night time, fantasy, hardcore, lewd, sexy, erotic, tempting,

Same model, cfg, and steps as previous img.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
they would take 3 months just to do an uglier version of this image :whistle:
Idk what you are talking about, this image is great as it is so idk where you are getting "ThReE mOnThS" from.

There was a ToT wiki but sadly Fandom went woke.

View attachment 3774470
View attachment 3774471

Small changes. Figured I'd do this one first since in the original, her leg isn't actually drawn moving up and it just shows her blurred out foot.

Not gonna do a full Civit.ai post since this wasn't original and just a little bit of inpainting and imgtoimg work, but prompt below just incase you might wanna generate smthn similar.

brown stockings, purple lipstick, amethyst eyes, wild silver hair, golden metal claws, sleeve, hair in bun, purple glove, pelvic curtain, brown tights, robes, sideboob, mature, parted bangs, beautiful, plump lips,

sweaty, stinky, soft, squishy, dark, night time, fantasy, hardcore, lewd, sexy, erotic, tempting,

She's beautiful. I know time is precious but if you feel inspired to do so, I would love to see Mistress Scarlett haughtily playing the shoe game with Ethan.

Reactions: ShAd0

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Idk what you are talking about, this image is great as it is so idk where you are getting "ThReE mOnThS" from.
I assumed the 3months guy was referring to the comment above talking about Bo wei and Koda turning all their images into ai hd remakes. I mean, I did make a Kaori image previously but deciding to work on making an image was random inspiration for both of them. I didn't give any promises or make it seem like I would work on any more, so said comment doesn't make sense if they were referring to me.

It makes even less sense if you take into consideration that it takes me about 2-4 hours per image - and even that is mostly just downtime of waiting for my GPU so I can see the results of reprompting and testing different things out. If I did promise anything then it wouldn't take me 3 months lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
She's beautiful. I know time is precious but if you feel inspired to do so, I would love to see Mistress Scarlett haughtily playing the shoe game with Ethan.
Also this is one of the very fetish specific scenes I was talking about. Something like that could be difficult to get looking good, although I might try when I have time later today.

• Yay, new update!

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Do I understand correctly that the update will never be released?
You understood incorrect. It is not that the update will never be released. It is just that ToT became the German Great Construction.
First fast beautiful and efficient, now full of delays that even when finished not really be complete.
So if we go in Kodaspeed. F10 will be released complete in the 2030s.

snapfire

Nov 7, 2020

View attachment 3774470
View attachment 3774471

Could you make a picture of Jessica? It's for a friend of mine

• Red Heart

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
My offer still stands. Bring me lezdom and my life is forfeit
This is my try at making lezdom. Close enough I think, but I'm not quite sure how to prompt different and unique girls in the same image. They all end up getting traits from each other within the image - probably something I'm not doing. image_2024-06-27_191405905.png

Link to the civit.ai post where you can see what I tried for the prompts lol:

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020

There was a ToT wiki but sadly Fandom went woke.

I tried to give you another chance dude

smellyz44

Aug 9, 2020
I assumed the 3months guy was referring to the comment above talking about Bo wei and Koda turning all their images into ai hd remakes. I mean, I did make a Kaori image previously but deciding to work on making an image was random inspiration for both of them. I didn't give any promises or make it seem like I would work on any more, so said comment doesn't make sense if they were referring to me.

It makes even less sense if you take into consideration that it takes me about 2-4 hours per image - and even that is mostly just downtime of waiting for my GPU so I can see the results of reprompting and testing different things out. If I did promise anything then it wouldn't take me 3 months lol
Okay, I guess you're new here. The guy who replied to you is the only one on the forum to defend the game's creator, koda, who is known for his endless delays. In three years or 4 years, I stopped counting, we've had three different half floors, which will probably never be finished. My message referred to this slowness, ironizing the fact that you probably took a minimal amount of time compared to them. Hopefully you'll understand the concept of irony from now on.
You're welcome!

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Okay, I guess you're new here. The guy who replied to you is the only one on the forum to defend the game's creator, koda, who is known for his endless delays. In three years or 4 years, I stopped counting, we've had three different half floors, which will probably never be finished. My message referred to this slowness, ironizing the fact that you probably took a minimal amount of time compared to them. Hopefully you'll understand the concept of irony from now on.
You're welcome!
Oh, lol

Reactions: smellyz44

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
Bam!

"Doggy, go fetch! If you're a good boy, mommy's sole is waiting for you..."
image_2024-06-27_200617974.png

Didn't spend too much time with this one, so again I'll just post the prompt details below:

stocking covered sole, nipple outline, foot focus, toes, heeled shoe on ground, pussy outline, from below, steam, fog, cleavage, brown haired man laying below,

thigh highs, black panties, big juicy tits, red stockings, black gloves, thigh straps, long crimson hair, mature, plump lips, red eyes, cougar, lipstick, minimal clothing, dominatrix, black outfit, beauty mark,

femdom, condescending, sweaty, stinky, soft, squishy, dark, throne room, fantasy,

BestGirl-Maddie

Formerly 'Stealerr'
May 25, 2022
Bam!

"Doggy, go fetch! If you're a good boy, mommy's sole is waiting for you..."
View attachment 3776875

Didn't spend too much time with this one, so again I'll just post the prompt details below:

stocking covered sole, nipple outline, foot focus, toes, heeled shoe on ground, pussy outline, from below, steam, fog, cleavage, brown haired man laying below,

thigh highs, black panties, big juicy tits, red stockings, black gloves, thigh straps, long crimson hair, mature, plump lips, red eyes, cougar, lipstick, minimal clothing, dominatrix, black outfit, beauty mark,

femdom, condescending, sweaty, stinky, soft, squishy, dark, throne room, fantasy,
omg, if only TOT art was like this since the beginning :eek:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes