RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Nub123XXD

Mar 15, 2018
Seeing a more "intimate" sex acts(paizuri on 9f karen) on tower of trample feels weird yet i want more of it, like what's next? actual penetration?. is he making later floors softer? what is the community's thoughts about this, do they want it to be more "ryona"-ey or is this type of thing acceptable enough "femdom" for them?

god please no more amputee jumpscares, golden shower and scat are almost too much.

Nvm, some of kaori/butterfly stuff are pretty tame/intimate

Last edited:

Darkcrimsom

Jan 27, 2023
View attachment 58687

Overview:
Tower of Trample is an ongoing game about saving your friends from a bunch of vicious villainesses. They will stop you with their wicked femdom-oriented wrestling moves. You will stand against their despicable humiliation and fight your way to the top of the tower. Updates are released on a monthly basis. One villainess will be added in every update.
(from the developer page on Patreon)

Thread Updated: 2024-04-30
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: Bo Wei & Koda
Censorship: No
Version: 1.18.0.4
Language: English
Wiki:
Other Games: Heelfall - Bo Wei Collection
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Standalone
Main Game
- - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: - - WALKTHROUGH
Narak8813 thanks for the link

View attachment 58688 View attachment 58689 View attachment 58690 View attachment 58691 View attachment 58692

Hello, does anyone know how to get up from the 7th floor of Tower of Trample?

I defeated Kaori and the teacher twice after removing the seal but in the third fight Kaori's teacher makes an attack that I don't know how to avoid and it is instant death.

I don't know if there is a specific skill and if it is achieved within the area where we trained with Kaori, which has a door that I could never enter

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

I defeated Kaori and the teacher twice after removing the seal but in the third fight Kaori's teacher makes an attack that I don't know how to avoid and it is instant death.

I don't know if there is a specific skill and if it is achieved within the area where we trained with Kaori, which has a door that I could never enter
The skill is either called programming, timetravelling or mindcontrolling. Because there is no way currently where you can go beyond F7 as F8 floates in space unconnected to the tower just like 9 and soon to be 10. So unless you travel in the future, control Koda so that he finally sits on his ass and does his work or connect the Floors yourself, you will not enter F8 with the same Ethan that you had before.

Darkcrimsom

Jan 27, 2023
La habilidad se llama programación, viajes en el tiempo o control mental. Porque actualmente no hay manera de ir más allá de F7, ya que F8 flota en el espacio desconectado de la torre como 9 y pronto será 10. Entonces, a menos que viajes en el futuro, controles a Koda para que finalmente se siente en su trasero y haga su trabajo o conecte los pisos usted mismo, no ingresarás a F8 con el mismo Ethan que tenías antes.
[/CITA]
jajajaja pensé que se podía subir porque daba la opción de pelear con la maestra de Kaori después de destruir las barreras además de que el personaje decía que necesitas salvar a alguien pero la tercera pelea con la maestra de Kaori siempre perdía (de ahí el poraue preguntando porque Estoy estancado)

Además de eso, alguien que también juega al tot (benjojo) subió al suelo

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018

We need more information, like is it a grab skill or a normal skill. Are they QTEs.

• Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus

Asavar

Apr 16, 2020

8 and 9f are standalones. They exist in this thread somewhere. Use the search.

Reactions: Darkcrimsom
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes