RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Darkcrimsom

Jan 27, 2023
We need more information, like is it a grab skill or a normal skill. Are they QTEs.

To explain better I will put these images

After finishing removing the seals, I talk to the character that appears in the corner saying that the character we control loses his memories. I enter again but directly in the lady butterfly option and I fight with her and I defeat her at level 2 but at level 3 I have a problem since she creates a wind barrier that makes it impossible to damage her and then she launches a shadow attack that is insta kill.

How could this last phase pass? That's why I was asking if there was an ability or something to beat it since I doubt the version will leave it there.

Reactions: Thecatbred

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
To explain better I will put these images

After finishing removing the seals, I talk to the character that appears in the corner saying that the character we control loses his memories. I enter again but directly in the lady butterfly option and I fight with her and I defeat her at level 2 but at level 3 I have a problem since she creates a wind barrier that makes it impossible to damage her and then she launches a shadow attack that is insta kill.

How could this last phase pass? That's why I was asking if there was an ability or something to beat it since I doubt the version will leave it there.
Keep using focus and you will see.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I made another Ai Fanart of Kaori. This one is inspired by the fight scene vs Kunoichi Kaori from the 7th floor, although this time it was not sourced from Artwork in the game. Enjoy~! View attachment 3771150
Link to Civit.ai post with prompt, model, and other generation details:
This is one of the most beautiful ToT fanarts I have ever seen. Good job on making this and I hope you will be inspired to create more.

hupuuser

Jun 8, 2018
I made another Ai Fanart of Kaori. This one is inspired by the fight scene vs Kunoichi Kaori from the 7th floor, although this time it was not sourced from Artwork in the game. Enjoy~! View attachment 3771150
Amazing Work! Dude! Not only provide such excellent fanart, but also the prompt, allowing us to try them out. It's great!

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
My offer still stands.Bring me lezdom and my life is forfeit

• Haha
Reactions: Thecatbred
Oct 23, 2022
Would you mind doing this for the whole of TOT gallery

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BestGirl-Maddie

Formerly 'Stealerr'
May 25, 2022
Please kind sir, would you be kind to develop TOT2 with this AI? :cry:

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes