RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
ShAd0

could you try to make one of Yvonne from 1st floor? I love that maiden but her art is like Scarlet's, kinda old
Sure. I was curious tho after InexplicablyForgotten suggested that a generic batch process method would work, and tried it with the image I was going to use for inspiration of Yvonne. Here are the results with the generic XL prompt:
score_9, big breasts, purple hair, green sweatsuit, black gloves, areolae slip, pussy, femdom,

Here is the reference image:

1719618093038.jpeg

As you can see, it's quite low quality. The sweatsuit she's wearing fades into her skin somehow, the background is pure black, and the sole of her foot takes up half the screen. It's very fetishized art, and sufficient for that purpose, but not high quality. The reason we're doing anything is to make something of higher quality. So lets apply the generic prompt at .35 denoising strength first to see what happens.

Denoise .35:

00292-1967718441.png

We clearly lost quality. Her eyes turned closed, her lips became blocky, and her ear is gone. Trash result.

Denoise .45:

00291-2602919853.png
Her collar doesn't look like an insect crawling up the side of her neck anymore, and you can see the AI is starting to change her outfit slightly. In the process however, her eyes are still messed up, she grew an extra finger, and a pussy has started to grow in the creases of her foot. Whoops?

Denoise .55:

00290-2964517901.png

I'm not even sure what's going on with the right side of the screen anymore, and we completely lost her green leopard print bra. Her face looks better than the previous Ai images though, and her tracksuit is now looking a lot better.

Denoise .65:

00288-115291717.png

Her foot has turned into another set of legs and pussy, grown a nipple, and her hand is a little contorted... Not sure if this is what we were looking for.

Denoise .75:

00289-2089825291.png

Ok! We finally have something presentable! She's lost a lot of character identity because of the generic prompt, her left hand has some minor eldritch imperfections, but fappable? I'd say so, as long as you're not looking too close. But this result is inferior to the original in terms of what we wanted to convey, which was a hot femdom bitch stepping on your face with her bare, stinky foot.

If you were to make the prompt more detailed and specified like I've been doing, you still get these minor ai imperfections and things that need to be smoothed out or changed, yet the final image after major denoising still stays true to the original image. After editing, (like what I have been doing previously) it becomes a fetishized, high quality result you can be proud of among a community for degenerates. Unfortunately without a lot of work and attention, the results are kinda garbage. You can't just apply a batch process and expect anything.

Last edited:

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Sure. I was curious tho after InexplicablyForgotten suggested that a generic batch process method would work, and tried it with the image I was going to use for inspiration of Yvonne. Here are the results with the generic prompt:
score_9, big breasts, purple hair, green sweatsuit, black gloves, areolae slip, pussy, femdom,

View attachment 3780186

As you can see, it's quite low quality. The sweatsuit she's wearing fades into her skin somehow, the background is pure black, and the sole of her foot takes up half the screen. It's very fetishized art, and sufficient for that purpose, but not high quality. The reason we're doing anything is to make something of higher quality. So lets apply the generic prompt at .35 denoising strength first to see what happens.

Denoise .35:

View attachment 3780183

We clearly lost quality. Her eyes turned closed, her lips became blocky, and her ear is gone. Trash result.

Denoise .45:

View attachment 3780202
Her collar doesn't look like an insect crawling up the side of her neck anymore, and you can see the AI is starting to change her outfit slightly. In the process however, her eyes are still messed up, she grew an extra finger, and a pussy has started to grow in the creases of her foot. Whoops?

Denoise .55:

View attachment 3780205

I'm not even sure what's going on with the right side of the screen anymore, and we completely lost her green leopard print bra. Her face looks better than the previous Ai images though, and her tracksuit is now looking a lot better.

Denoise .65:

View attachment 3780206

Her foot has turned into another set of legs and pussy, grown a nipple, and her hand is a little contorted... Not sure if this is what we were looking for.

Denoise .75:

View attachment 3780210

Ok! We finally have something presentable! She's lost a lot of character identity because of the generic prompt, her left hand has some minor eldritch imperfections, but fappable? I'd say so, as long as you're not looking too close. But this result is inferior to the original in terms of what we wanted to convey, which was a hot femdom bitch stepping on your face with her bare, stinky foot.

If you were to make the prompt more detailed and specified like I've been doing, you still get these minor ai imperfections and things that need to be smoothed out or changed, yet the final image after major denoising still stays true to the original image. After editing, (like what I have been doing previously) it becomes a fetishized, high quality result you can be proud of among a community for degenerates. Unfortunately without a lot of work and attention, the results are kinda garbage. You can't just apply a batch process and expect anything.
the last image actually works.

Jun 26, 2023
Sure. I was curious tho after InexplicablyForgotten suggested that a generic batch process method would work, and tried it with the image I was going to use for inspiration of Yvonne. Here are the results with the generic prompt:

View attachment 3780186

Denoise .35:

View attachment 3780183

Denoise .45:

View attachment 3780202

Denoise .55:

View attachment 3780205

Denoise .65:

View attachment 3780206

Denoise .75:

View attachment 3780210

Are you using proper negatives? Looks like something easynegative-v2 can fix. Also, the original image has a foot taking up half the screen, the end result if replacing the original image in game would make no sense.

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
the last image actually works.
Are you using proper negatives? Looks like something easynegative-v2 can fix. Also, the original image has a foot taking up half the screen, the end result if replacing the original image in game would make no sense.
Yeah exactly. The results are fappable at a high denoise level as I predicted, but not true to the original. So if you were to do this to all the ingame images, you would worsen the quality of the game overall. Aside from the fact that every batch processed image of the same character would look like a different person than the previous since we're not editing the result nor using Loras.

Also I'm using an XL model, Hasaku Hentai XL to be precise. I used easynegativev2 before with my SD 1.5 based models, but I've been liking the results, comprehension, and quality of the model over anything SD 1.5 had to offer. It's far superior in every way except for its generation time and compatibility with most loras and embeddings, since they were created for SD 1.5 based models.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thecatbred

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
I mean technically you could group images into sections and use that logic to apply image to image work, butttt... Prompts are pretty important.

At low denoising levels the image won't change much and probably get worse, at medium denoise levels a prompt not fully matching the denoising patterns of the image will often generate eldritch ai nonsense, and denoising at too high of a level without specifying exactly what you want will get an image so far removed from the scene that you likely wont recognize it (along with a little ai nonsense).
My prediction before I did specific testing was spot on. Spot on lol

Jun 26, 2023
My prediction before I did specific testing was spot on. Spot on lol
It's all about work flow. For example, plug in your original image into control net, use lineart anime, and produce something like image 1 image.png

Then either plug in booroo tags, or make your own custom prompt for each image -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

use a decent model, play with the settings to find what has good results for both input and outputs and pump out stomething like this -

00051-1215764505.png

Not much more work needed, basically coloring, maybe some lighting and detail tweaks, but you get the idea... It's a workflow. Establish it in a way that works for a couple radically different images from the same workgroup to get consistent results then batch run.

Edit: You can see multiple issues, like the lack of string bra, and other details that are off. Booroo tags would likely make a huge positive difference, and you can generate them in batches for given images.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

BestGirl-Maddie

Formerly 'Stealerr'
May 25, 2022
Sure. I was curious tho after InexplicablyForgotten suggested that a generic batch process method would work, and tried it with the image I was going to use for inspiration of Yvonne. Here are the results with the generic XL prompt:

View attachment 3780186

Denoise .35:

View attachment 3780183

Denoise .45:

View attachment 3780202

Denoise .55:

View attachment 3780205

Denoise .65:

View attachment 3780206

Denoise .75:

View attachment 3780210

Man what a trip thank you very much ! It sure looks complicated, but the pictures are hella funny, the last one sure looks good although not bearing the original character identity as you said, seems to me that it's harder to work with details such as a smirking face, peculiar expressions like her eyes being mildly closed, the grins and everything else, its true lot of TOT faces and art are very expressive, hard to simulate with an AI that can go out of control at any time, would probably ask hours of work to get a proper result similar to the org renders

I don't know the ai tools at all but I do hope that some devs will end up using it, not to do all the work on itself but a proper mix, I wonder if Bo would find an use for it with his games :unsure:

PVE

Jun 25, 2021
Does anyone have a completed save file? I've completed the game but accidentally deleted the whole game and I kinda dont want to waste this much time again just to replay some scenes. Pls

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
ShAd0

could you try to make one of Yvonne from 1st floor? I love that maiden but her art is like Scarlet's, kinda old
Alright, finally got around to making Yvonne's artwork as per your request and not batch prompted lol.

image_2024-06-29_095242473.png

Enjoy~

Edit:
Generation Details + Image post on Civit.ai -

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes