RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

steevejo

Aug 9, 2022
Hye guys, just a question, does anybody know if the red haired lady from the new 11F, is the same as the spider lady from the 7th and 10th floor? Or is she a completely new unrelated character??

Frsddtfyyu

Aug 24, 2022
Hye guys, just a question, does anybody know if the red haired lady from the new 11F, is the same as the spider lady from the 7th and 10th floor? Or is she a completely new unrelated character??
different character shes like the big boss of the tower

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
fvlaenix was waiting for bo to make changes on the 31st. fvlaenix owes us nothing but he's the best thing to happen to this game.
Which is why I sank into hopelessness again as he heard he had to wait for Koda again. While it may be only one update, we also heard this from Respite too.

Reactions: Filo02

shocky177

Apr 24, 2022
I appreciate that there are more Patreon updates compared to the past, but I think we have reached a point where if translating a floor takes over a month it is safe to assume that this is gonna be drawn out.

August is probably the release date for 10F barring a miracle, but lets be honest there is no incentive for them to drop before the August Patreon Charge; Chinese fans are upset their being forced to wait until the ENG version is released to get their version; as the CN version has been done since May 30th.

ss492891422

Jul 21, 2018
I appreciate that there are more Patreon updates compared to the past, but I think we have reached a point where if translating a floor takes over a month it is safe to assume that this is gonna be drawn out.

August is probably the release date for 10F barring a miracle, but lets be honest there is no incentive for them to drop before the August Patreon Charge; Chinese fans are upset their being forced to wait until the ENG version is released to get their version; as the CN version has been done since May 30th.
yep cn fans were crazy for this deadline

Jun 26, 2023

It's been done since may 30th 2018. They just holding back to milk

Apr 17, 2021
nothing will change.No matter who joins this project, as long as Koda is still there, he will bring everything back to the original point.And then the incompetent Bowei allowed all of this to happen.Even fabricated lies about “Koda was fired”

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Post-mortem

Okay, since this is my fuck up, I should explain how it is that the game didn't come out on July 1 like I promised. It's better that you find out from me than distorted information that reaches you through other channels.

So, I've been invited as a 10F translator for quite some time now. We won't tell you why this happened, I think you already understand roughly enough. So:
- At the end of May, I received a repeated request for a translation. The problem was that I had very important things to do before June 15, so I gave myself a deadline of July 1, because I'm used to giving myself more time, I knew I'd make it.
- However, it turned out that my very important things were very boring and I started somewhere around May 25-26.
- On May 31 the work was almost completely ready, I translated and proofread the translation myself.
- On June 1, I posted the translation for playtesters. Thanks to Bo's thorough testing of the Chinese version, there weren't many problems.
- June 1 to June 6 was a detailed work on game bugs in the translation or just bugs (unfortunately, the July 1 date leaked into the public domain and became my actual deadline).
- On June 6, it became clear that one of the scenes needed to be reworked. Let me remind you that playtesters are not only those who test for bugs, but also the first players and reviewers. One of the scenes was very much requested to be redone. From that moment on, I realized that now my job is not only to translate, but also to make a new scene. I approached Koda to make a scene, because my own style of writing scenes doesn't fit TOT.
- Around the 15th-20th you could see that I had completely lost confidence that it would come out on time. Around the same time, work started to actively work with me to redo the scene (Koda does most of the work).

Now:

The scene script is ready. I transferred the script into code, and now it's left to decorate the scene with images and animations. The scene decoration is at least 50% ready. So I expect the finished work in about 2 weeks. But again, I can't speak for myself.

I apologize for the way things turned out.

YugataKisu

May 5, 2019
Post-mortem

Okay, since this is my fuck up, I should explain how it is that the game didn't come out on July 1 like I promised. It's better that you find out from me than distorted information that reaches you through other channels.

So, I've been invited as a 10F translator for quite some time now. We won't tell you why this happened, I think you already understand roughly enough. So:
- At the end of May, I received a repeated request for a translation. The problem was that I had very important things to do before June 15, so I gave myself a deadline of July 1, because I'm used to giving myself more time, I knew I'd make it.
- However, it turned out that my very important things were very boring and I started somewhere around May 25-26.
- On May 31 the work was almost completely ready, I translated and proofread the translation myself.
- On June 1, I posted the translation for playtesters. Thanks to Bo's thorough testing of the Chinese version, there weren't many problems.
- June 1 to June 6 was a detailed work on game bugs in the translation or just bugs (unfortunately, the July 1 date leaked into the public domain and became my actual deadline).
- On June 6, it became clear that one of the scenes needed to be reworked. Let me remind you that playtesters are not only those who test for bugs, but also the first players and reviewers. One of the scenes was very much requested to be redone. From that moment on, I realized that now my job is not only to translate, but also to make a new scene. I approached Koda to make a scene, because my own style of writing scenes doesn't fit TOT.
- Around the 15th-20th you could see that I had completely lost confidence that it would come out on time. Around the same time, work started to actively work with me to redo the scene (Koda does most of the work).

Now:

The scene script is ready. I transferred the script into code, and now it's left to decorate the scene with images and animations. The scene decoration is at least 50% ready. So I expect the finished work in about 2 weeks. But again, I can't speak for myself.

1719947355696.png

evanm

Nov 11, 2019
Post-mortem

Now:

You have nothing to prove us, you already make the gallery and translated games from BO even before join the official ToT project, i think most of us are not upset with you and your work, you already worked for free before with the unofficial things you did and we very much appreciate, but i guess the thing that everyone is thinking is that as long Koda is in this game, things won't move smoothly, this is something that everybody knows. BO is already working on side projects and released a lot since the begging of the delay, but of course he is responsible for what is happening too, the only thing i want to ask is: After this fucking 10 floor update, Koda will FINALLY be out of the project and we can get our hopes up or not?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Post-mortem

Now:

Okay I can understand it mostly except one thing. WHY? JUST WHY did you decide giving Koda something to work on is a good idea?

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
You have nothing to prove us, you already make the gallery and translated games from BO even before join the official ToT project, i think most of us are not upset with you and your work, you already worked for free before with the unofficial things you did and we very much appreciate, but i guess the thing that everyone is thinking is that as long Koda is in this game, things won't move smoothly, this is something that everybody knows. BO is already working on side projects and released a lot since the begging of the delay, but of course he is responsible for what is happening too, the only thing i want to ask is: After this fucking 10 floor update, Koda will FINALLY be out of the project and we can get our hopes up or not?
I wouldn't get my hopes up

fvlaenix

Nov 30, 2019
Okay I can understand it mostly except one thing. WHY? JUST WHY did you decide giving Koda something to work on is a good idea?
And who can I trust to do that? I need someone with experience writing dialog for games, who fits the TOT, and who knows what to do with the story. I've deliberately taken the maximum on myself, but I can't just go and write something, or decorate something. Because it might come out even worse than it was

frootitoooo

May 13, 2022
And who can I trust to do that? I need someone with experience writing dialog for games, who fits the TOT, and who knows what to do with the story. I've deliberately taken the maximum on myself, but I can't just go and write something, or decorate something. Because it might come out even worse than it was
Hopefully in the future you'll be able to write more scenes by yourself.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
For what I understand, he already jumped projects from Respite to F10, I have no doubt that whatever gets done he will puff his fucking chest out like he did us a favour like always. Most part of the blame and lack of progress of the game lies with Koda but Bo is pussy enough to do shit about it.
Why does playtesters demand scenes to be redone? I understand if said scene is full of bugs and is unplayable but if that is not the case, why give them so much power and why do they have shit months earlier than the rest of the community? That patreon is a fucking ripoffand not worth a single penny if they have hidden perks.

Reactions: necrosis627

ShAd0

Feb 24, 2018
For what I understand, he already jumped projects from Respite to F10, I have no doubt that whatever gets done he will puff his fucking chest out like he did us a favour like always. Most part of the blame and lack of progress of the game lies with Koda but Bo is pussy enough to do shit about it.
Why does playtesters demand scenes to be redone? I understand if said scene is full of bugs and is unplayable but if that is not the case, why give them so much power and why do they have shit months earlier than the rest of the community? That patreon is a fucking ripoffand not worth a single penny if they have hidden perks.
If a playtester doesnt like it - its likely that there is some glaring issue if it needs to be redone. They test the games so they're better when they come out, its the devs fault if they take another year to do another scene

Reactions: Mardion
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes