RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Back on topic; has anyone noticed that the little mole on Karen's face changes side in half the CG? I guess it's something you only really notice after going through the mountain of CG of her, but now that I've seen it, I cannot unsee it. Therefore, all of you must now see it.
Nice try buddy, unfortunately for you by the time the next update hits I'll be lucky if I remember who Karen is, let alone her mole and where it's supposed to be.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
all they are saying on discord is how " the delays are nobodys fault" and random shite like that... its stupid
Yes...the delays are nobody's fault except for the two people proacrastinating and giving out stupid excuses like there "adding more content." I guarantee the "extra" content for the previous floors are just going to be more dialogue with maybe 2 or 3 more cgs. The "extra" content is just extra time for them to work on what they have been pushing off.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
all they are saying on discord is how " the delays are nobodys fault" and random shite like that... its stupid
Wow, how naive can they get? Blindly supporting the devs isn't going to help anyone in the long run. They must think Bo and Koda are both extremely sensitive people and might abandon the game if people criticize them too much or something. Maybe that's why no one ever brings up Bo's tendency to trace other people's work.

Reactions: Pinguino47

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
Nice try buddy, unfortunately for you by the time the next update hits I'll be lucky if I remember who Karen is, let alone her mole and where it's supposed to be.
Tbh, nobody cares about Karen. She's p much objectively worst gurl.
nobody karen.

lagartija92

Dec 17, 2018
Hey maybe one of the girls is real and they've been enslaved. I can't blame them, I wouldn't work on my life projects either.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Just here to scare Koda and Bo and a little bit :)

You guys might wanna re think your work ethic, just sayin :)

Reactions: Fonzy00

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
Also a reminder that the release date of the next floor is still set to "end of may" unless I missed news of another delay somewhere :)

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Also a reminder that the release date of the next floor is still set to "end of may" unless I missed news of another delay somewhere :)
Also a reminder that there has been 5 delays since that announcement. Don't ask us to respect their release dates.

Parasection

May 3, 2018
Watch out guys, Bo and Koda are ghosting around for anyone ridiculing their work ethic. They say that each complaint delays the update by 1 day. Each time a patron unsubs that's one week.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Seems you missed a pretty big delay, friend. Bo said more than a week ago that he was only 50% done with the new floor, because he had to take a lot of stuff out for some reason. SUPPOSEDLY it's not going to take him as much time to finish the remaining half, but personally I still wouldn't expect that shit coming out in July, much less June. It's definitely the biggest delay we've ever gotten by a huge margin, Koda even thought he was kidding when he said it...

My personal theory is that with Koda's newest string of delays, people were forgetting who the OG was, so he had to step up his game and show us that quality beats quantity every time.
The race is on people.

WHO
WILL
WIN?

Page 400
or
New content?

Find out next time, on...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting fact: Floor 6 was linked for the first time in page 263, so by the time we reach page 526 the thread will have doubled in size without any main updates! We were exactly half way there 2 pages ago, just like Bo with Floor 7! What are the odds!?

I just hope people will start freaking out once it feels like we've had to wait more for Floor 7 than for every other update combined, because it looks like that's where we're heading...

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes