RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
So as i see it after 5 months of delays Koda has only some new dialogues for Miss Cobra and that's it?
I mean RLY? If that's not trolling i don't know what is >_>
For 5 months we could have had 5 heroines of Scarlet caliber (when updates were once 30 days) but we get some new dialogue lines and that's it?
Guess devs really don't work on the game (at least for 4 months) its the only logical explanation i have.

Last edited:

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
So as i see it after 5 months of delays Koda has only some new dialogues for Miss Cobra and that's it?
I mean RLY? If that's not trolling i don't know what is >_>
For 5 months we could have had 5 heroines of Scarlet caliber (when updates were once 30 days) but we get some new dialogue lines and that's it?
Guess devs really don't work on the game (at least for 4 months) its the only logical explanation i have.
Koda started working on his update 2 months ago, not 5. Now how much of those 2 months was actual work, at this point I don't know.

ネイネイ

Mar 13, 2018
It'll be great to have an update for Lily & Cobra potentially on Friday :) especially since it's been waylaid for half an aeon. Because that can only mean one thing: update is gonna be completely mind-blowing o_O

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Hey, guys! Don't forget that the game is gonna be 20 floors confirmed! At this exponentially decaying rate of floor releases... well let's just say I hope windows 75 will be backwards-compatible to run RPGM in the 22nd century so I can play the complete version when I'm 150 years old and on life support! :D

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>we waited two and half months just to see cobra call us "ZimZamTheSpaceMan"

Should honestly be done for extortion on patreon at this point.

Reactions: Awesoooome

EroticBloom

Jun 25, 2018
Yes and no, Koda is splitting the update and Eliza, Khulan, Yvonne and Miss Claus are coming later on.
Unless by realeasing everything even if it's unfinished he also means the second part... but let's be real, he hasn't even started working on that probably.

Damn, so it's Scarlet, Cobra, Lily, and Karen that is getting updated? That's strange I thought we were supposed to create a new save for this next update. Why update the last three girls first in that case?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Now that the hypothesis of "what if complaining about delays on f95 for 100 pages makes patches arrive faster" has been proven wrong by experiment I wonder what will the thread look like after this patch arrives.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
So I'm guessing he will delay it again around the 29th. Seems to be the pattern of delaying two days before release.
So we are getting 1/4th of an update if I understand this correctly?

Oct 30, 2017
Still, making progress... Things are getting tighter and tighter to the point of madness: they evolve in a much faster rate than Ethan. It takes aeons for Ethan to level up, whereas they keep getting stronger. The only one surely beatable every time is Eliza. The others... not so much.

- Scarlett is so far the scariest of them: her single attack raw damage is going over 4.8k, and unlike Lily (the only other who can one-shot me), she will immediately go for it every time: if you don't force her to drink a potion right away, it's GG.

- Yvonne's Green and Yellow damage can be reduced: the worst outcome is she starting the fight setting up the yellow kick, because you have to hope to force her to drink a potion and hope she sets up another move in the next turn. (Don't talk me about Static Gloves: if I wear Static Gloves, I can't reduce her overall damage and any attack will one-shot me. By being properly equipped, I can survive the green kick once and sometimes survive the purple one, with any luck.)

- Eliza's movelist can be properly nullified. She is certainly beatable, period.

- Khulan damage can be slightly reduced. If she drinks the ale instead of buffing herself, you're in for a treat.

- Lily is mostly a gamble: if she goes for any damaging attack, it's GG. As I never, ever fall for her QTE's, I end up mitigating the gamble on my favor.

PS: this is coming from a no loss save file, and I'm trying as hard as I can to minimize the save count.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes