RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
YES! oh that's a troll's post ... too bad. confidence about the devs restored +1
Current confidence -999, I think this time even if he has to "work" late at night he will deliver just because the abandoned tag is creeping closer and they don't want that to happen, even if Bo says he doesn't care, I really can't think of another reason why he seems so "earnest" to release a 1/8-1/4 of an update when he said that releasing a hlaf-baked update doesn't feel right.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

FFFang

Dec 2, 2018
So, still the same problem. If only Cobra is remade, then whether I should wait for other floor before I restart the game?

D

Deleted member 494574

Can someone put a link with a savegame, i don't want to have to start from the beggining with the quests.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
All jokes aside (which gave me quite a laugh), I seriously think he hasn't done any decent work until very recently. And this is just one example of why I think so.
The amount of different promises and deadlines he gave just this single day is concerning, let alone the additional split of content (now 1/4 part). It starts with 'it might just be Lily + Cobra content', just to proof he actually does something, while referring to extremely patient and loyal fans as 'thirsty'. Same post he mentions inactive people can just wait a week to let him finish content from any additional girl. Shortly after he says it might just be pushed to june if 'really impossible'(??). Later, still the same day... 'I am hoping to release Cobra's content at the end of the month...' and 'others will be rolled out later too, probably with a week or two between them'.

While I do believe he will definitely release something this month, it's unfortunate how many changes and new expectations are made in the meantime, which he might fail to commit to. Dont get me wrong, we're used to delays so the expectations dropped, but even while giving some type of progress report, he's already creating more expectations to eventually not deliver. I do still respect him as a person and any work he puts in, but its the behaviour which im disappointed about.

Reactions: chesire

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i'm trying to imagin how mutch content this combined 1 year of developement will have, wen its all done :unsure:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
well there should be this update the rest of this update bo's floor 7 and maybe something by late december? :p
this koda's and bo's update IS 1 year of developement if you combine both each working on something of their own for half a year

Last edited:

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
You won't have to use much brain power at all to imagine the amount of content this game will have in a year's time.
dunno how you got to that conclusion but let me help you a bit, concider random ammount of content per realse and the time between releases wich is 100% random by now. sooo how do you figuer that one out with *lil brain power* ....:rolleyes:

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
to be honest i think cobra has the most content in the game so far she can even fuck ethan for christ sake i wish they relesed maybe lily or khulan content this is just an opinion and yes i dont like cobra i mean she already got the most content make some space for the others .......................... JUST AN OPINION

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
dunno how you got to that conclusion but let me help you a bit, concider random ammount of content per realse and the time between releases wich is 100% random by now. sooo how do you figuer that one out with *lil brain power* ....:rolleyes:
He's saying there's going to be no content this year. Personally I think it's just going to be 7F. It sucks :(:(
to be honest i think cobra has the most content in the game so far she can even fuck ethan for christ sake i wish they relesed maybe lily or khulan content this is just an opinion and yes i dont like cobra i mean she already got the most content make some space for the others .......................... JUST AN OPINION
She's Koda's favourite, that's why she gets preferential treatment.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes