RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Ffs Koda seriously needs to sort out his time management. There’s no point to even complain about the delay itself.

If this is how he handles all of his future updates, I doubt many patrons will stick around.

The Big Boss

Jul 8, 2018
Latest News: the May-end-update delay to June 3th
I’m so fucking tired of playing this game with them Jesus christ guys their worse than the vilenesses at this point.

Kodas ganna deal his mini updates out piecemeal over two months and we’ll get floor seven in 2077.

I cant take it any more, hey mods can I just get a ban please, end my suffering.

Reactions: macgolo

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Even after a shameless "for realzies this time" Koda manages to fuck up ONCE MORE. It really has gotten beyond ridiculous at this point, I don't see how anyone can justify this/defend him any more, the guy is either massively incompetent or he's just getting his kicks watching us get mad at him for being such a hack.

Unfortunately for us the guy Koda is working under is as irresponsible as him, but if it was anyone else in the driver's seat, I'm pretty sure their partnership would've ended by now.
My favorite part is that they're up 15 new patrons since Jan 2nd, the date of the previous update. That's a technique we call voting with your wallet in the biz. Keep up the good work, everyone!
That alone isn't a good indicator for anything imo. It could be the case that ToT is getting a lot more exposure lately and now they'd have way more than 15 new patrons if they weren't fucking up so much. I know I've seen the most people dropping their support during the newest fiasco.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I hope when this update gets released (if it does) it won't be a bigger disappointment than GOT SEASON 8
Usually ToT updates tend to be good, just not worth the wait. I only remember one update being straight up mediocre, and that was the last Cobra update, but even so I think it was because of poor direction, not writing.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
So the update that has been split in 2 parts first and then again in 4 parts has been delayed again because it isn't ready?
Well gentlemen this is probably the biggest shitshow I have seen in a long time. While my opinion doesn't really matter to them probably (I'm just getting the game for free here) I really don't understand why the Patreon guys don't get angry.

Parasection

May 3, 2018
Didn't someone predict in April that this would be delayed towards mid June? I'd like to throw my money in with that bet as well. Bo and Koda over here with their big brain one trillion IQ techniques in delaying the update and still gaining patrons. This is the ultimate procrastination stance.

• Haha
Reactions: chyaa

Revoni

Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys long time lurker and laugher at your salty posts. I frequent the discord often and can tell you people are annoyed. But ultimately I think everyone realizes this is Bowei's first big project and first time working with someone else. I understand you wanna fap to this premium game, but cut the devs some slack they are working to make a better game. Yes, that means they fuck up and miss dates. Sure they could release quicker updates, smaller updates similar to Scarlett's floor, but how would they get better at game making from producing simple floors? Take Karen's floor for example. A lot of people didn't like it, but a lot of people didn't realize what that floor was in terms of new game ideas and mechanics.

Just take a step back and look at the big picture.

xoxo

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
I was a patreon from the very first Scarlett update, Recently left because of the lack of updates.
Don't get me wrong the discord, content, creators and community is great but TBH I'm just sick of getting updates that all end with "we decided to add more content therefore its pushed back a month" and usually I wouldn't mind this as the content is great when its finally added but with the one of the latest delays there was essentially radio silence on when ANY of the updates were coming.

I'll probably re-patreon up at some stage but tbh I just want to see better communication with the dev team.

However, I do think the amount of bitching that goes on here towards the devs (especially Koda) is pretty uncalled for and childish. There's valid criticism of deadlines and delays and then there is just insulting the devs because you have some weird personal grudge with them, it's just a femdom game with a dev that has trouble sticking to deadlines, relax.

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
if they were working in Japan it would've been a different story, deadlines means something there actually...

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Yeah, relax guys. Don't you know how salty it is to hold developers accountable for their mistakes? I mean really, we should reassure the devs constantly that their utter failure to hold to even a basic deadline is quite understandable, and their consistent inability to release an update with less than 6 delays is not only acceptable, but worthy of praise. Come on F95, you are better than that!

MAE356

May 27, 2018
Hello fellas anybody has a clue, how i can make those misbel shit disapear or make ethan "invisible" for them? it is a pain in the butt

Zangiefu

Sep 2, 2018
Hello guys,
i had to delete all files on my computer and so i dont have any saves left of ToT
Can a good soul give me on with last contents done please ? it will be very kind of you, thanks

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes