RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

waterboy

Nov 14, 2018
from koda Quick Update We are alive and still working hard, just quietly (thanks for folks kind words + concern). I am hoping to release Cobra's content at the end of the month and will provide a countdown when it's within ~24hrs to avoid time-zone confusion. As you all know, I'd prefer to release Cobra alongside others, but I can't finish them in time and Cobra's massive amount of new content should speak for itself and hopefully provide an adequate appetizer / tide-over while the others are finished. I would probably not recommend restarting the game for just Cobra's content as it is mostly after her original expansion. The other girls will be rolled out as they're ready, probably in pairs with a week or two between each of them. Scarlett and Lily will be first, probably followed by Karen and Khulan, and probably finishing with Eliza and Yvonne. Hopefully this creates a nice rhythm where typo/minor-bug releases can be rolled in with new girls to keep folks' downloads as efficient as possible given the circumstances. Bo is of course still working on 7F

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Quick Update We are alive and still working hard, just quietly (thanks for folks kind words + concern).

I am hoping to release Cobra's content at the end of the month and will provide a countdown when it's within ~24hrs to avoid time-zone confusion. As you all know, I'd prefer to release Cobra alongside others, but I can't finish them in time and Cobra's massive amount of new content should speak for itself and hopefully provide an adequate appetizer / tide-over while the others are finished.

I would probably not recommend restarting the game for just Cobra's content as it is mostly after her original expansion. The other girls will be rolled out as they're ready, probably in pairs with a week or two between each of them. Scarlett and Lily will be first, probably followed by Karen and Khulan, and probably finishing with Eliza and Yvonne. Hopefully this creates a nice rhythm where typo/minor-bug releases can be rolled in with new girls to keep folks' downloads as efficient as possible given the circumstances.

Bo is of course still working on 7F

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
LOL, this is amazing.... Last time i was here Koda decided to split his update into 2 parts because releasing it as a whole was too much, but now he is splitting his update into 4 parts..... You can't make this shit up.

inb4 "sorry guys, looks like i will need to split this update into 8 parts.... Bo is still working on floor 7 ofc"

thebeardedman

Dec 31, 2018
Oh my, I can't wait for cobra.
Hopefully we'll get some more feet related stuff.
She is by far my favourite one, but man there is so little foot-fetish involved, and she has the purple polished nails and stockings combo.
I truly can't wait

Daheckishappening

Dec 27, 2018
All jokes aside (which gave me quite a laugh), I seriously think he hasn't done any decent work until very recently. And this is just one example of why I think so.
The amount of different promises and deadlines he gave just this single day is concerning, let alone the additional split of content (now 1/4 part). It starts with 'it might just be Lily + Cobra content', just to proof he actually does something, while referring to extremely patient and loyal fans as 'thirsty'. Same post he mentions inactive people can just wait a week to let him finish content from any additional girl. Shortly after he says it might just be pushed to june if 'really impossible'(??). Later, still the same day... 'I am hoping to release Cobra's content at the end of the month...' and 'others will be rolled out later too, probably with a week or two between them'.

While I do believe he will definitely release something this month, it's unfortunate how many changes and new expectations are made in the meantime, which he might fail to commit to. Dont get me wrong, we're used to delays so the expectations dropped, but even while giving some type of progress report, he's already creating more expectations to eventually not deliver. I do still respect him as a person and any work he puts in, but its the behaviour which im disappointed about.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Yeah, if I had any respect left for the guy it's all gone now. He always has bad news to give to us, and he has this very shitty attitude as he's doing it. And he thinks we'll see him finally releasing 1/8th of the promised content as "proof that he's working"?
Seems to me it's proof of the opposite.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
At this point, if Cobra alone does not have at least an hours worth of content I am going to say he just wasted the entire months working on this. I will never stop playing this game, due to the fact there are no other options and that despite the devs worth ethic it is genius.

tgandhi151

Aug 11, 2018
Yeah, if I had any respect left for the guy it's all gone now. He always has bad news to give to us, and he has this very shitty attitude as he's doing it. And he thinks we'll see him finally releasing 1/8th of the promised content as "proof that he's working"?
Seems to me it's proof of the opposite.
mine was gone when knowing that the devs responded to justified criticisms on their work ethics and patrons' departure with even more delays like it's punishment or revenge. their integrity as devs is just bankrupt.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
mine was gone when knowing that the devs responded to justified criticisms on their work ethics and patrons' departure with even more delays like it's punishment or revenge. their integrity as devs is just bankrupt.
Mine was gone last summer when chain of events started on Lilly delay.
Maybe fans should rename game to Tower of broken promises, Tower of delays, Tower of Koda's lies idk >_> you name it im reading

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
from koda Quick Update We are alive and still working hard, just quietly (thanks for folks kind words + concern). I am hoping to release Cobra's content at the end of the month and will provide a countdown when it's within ~24hrs to avoid time-zone confusion. As you all know, I'd prefer to release Cobra alongside others, but I can't finish them in time and Cobra's massive amount of new content should speak for itself and hopefully provide an adequate appetizer / tide-over while the others are finished. I would probably not recommend restarting the game for just Cobra's content as it is mostly after her original expansion. The other girls will be rolled out as they're ready, probably in pairs with a week or two between each of them. Scarlett and Lily will be first, probably followed by Karen and Khulan, and probably finishing with Eliza and Yvonne. Hopefully this creates a nice rhythm where typo/minor-bug releases can be rolled in with new girls to keep folks' downloads as efficient as possible given the circumstances. Bo is of course still working on 7F
The huge amount of Cobra content sounds great and so does the rest :D I just hope they deliver

v0dka

Dec 10, 2018
smh, Are you telling me that you believed that lie that some troll post here.

Reactions: SurprisedMoth

Oathakafaze

Mar 14, 2019
Oh my, I can't wait for cobra.
Hopefully we'll get some more feet related stuff.
She is by far my favourite one, but man there is so little foot-fetish involved, and she has the purple polished nails and stockings combo.
I truly can't wait
Koda posted a teaser picture for a few seconds of a new cobra scene and you'll be satisfied, it looks to be a very good foot scene with the polished nails.

Impl0dedcrev

Jun 25, 2018
Just looked at the discord and when koda posted the message people responded by saying thanks and then they talked about other games ( one guy just wanted more liliy) and koda also said in response to " is scarlet getting alot of content?" with this
A decent amount on deck currently

"Might add more if I think of it while implementing the current stuff, like with Cobra

currently no one gets anywhere near Cobra though

don't be expecting her amount for them all lol

(or expect each girl to take a month if you do)"

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Koda posted a teaser picture for a few seconds of a new cobra scene and you'll be satisfied, it looks to be a very good foot scene with the polished nails.
I hope we get a game over from her this time :D She is my 2nd favorite character :D

Reactions: c-+
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes