RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

zoqlia

Apr 17, 2019
It seems that this thread has fallen under a war....sad times indeed.
Meh, not really. We only have like 3 people in this thread that are blindly defending developers and everything they do. Overall this isn't a high number of defenders for the product and I suspect that this number will only decline to more time passes with more false promises.

As for me? I personally don't need much to just call it and take my time elsewhere, especially for games in this genre. Yes, If I did pay for this product i'll prob would've already issued a chargeback by now (i'm a dick) and left without saying a word. But since I didn't i'm more lenient so i'm just seeing what the developers do from here on out, plus reading the drama which is expected for developer issues like this is just a bonus.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
No, you're missing the point. The ones complaining are upset because people who complain at them try to bait and troll instead of actually arguing in good faith or just acting like a normal person. Almost like people who complain about other people complaining are predisposed to acting childish because what they're doing is in itself immature and lacking in self-awareness :unsure:

Oh, so you don't think that the ironic part is you people complaining about other people complaining?
I'm glad theres still people with real sense here lol. I agree with this fully.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Sometimes I go check the discord server just to see if I grasp a tiny bit of info about the other 63/64 parts of the SPRING SUMMER Cleaning update, but no luck, just a glimpse of Bo playing RS and Koda joining the useless discussion about everything but the state of ToT. So 16 days after that "public demo" and there is not a word about what happened with what was promised, not a woRd about 7F progress or something, anything. I miss the state of the game a year ago so much, happy times.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Sometimes I go check the discord server just to see if I grasp a tiny bit of info about the other 63/64 parts of the SPRING SUMMER Cleaning update, but no luck, just a glimpse of Bo playing RS and Koda joining the useless discussion about everything but the state of ToT. So 16 days after that "public demo" and there is not a word about what happened with what was promised, not a woRd about 7F progress or something, anything. I miss the state of the game a year ago so much, happy times.
I think we all do,if they were actually trying and showed signs of it,I'd throw money at em hardcore,but its truly sad to see the lack of care that's being given at the moment.

achesGame

Jun 19, 2019
Someone told me this (not verified):

Bowei spent 2-3 days on new character of an old game, he was gonna upload the game. Koda wanted to "take a look first and also spend 2-3 days on this side project".

This happened 5 days ago. Bowei seemed to be a little upset and said he had no idea what Koda is doing right now.

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Someone told me this (not verified):

Bowei spent 2-3 days on new character of an old game, he was gonna upload the game. Koda wanted to "take a look first and also spend 2-3 days on this side project".

This happened 5 days ago. Bowei seemed to be a little upset and said he had no idea what Koda is doing right now.
Brand new account,first comment ever, "Sure bud" My friend's Uncle once told me that his sister in law said that her hairdresser said that your mother was disappointed.

I get you said "not verified" but that's like throwing wood into a fire "THAT'S ALREADY OUT" whats the point my dude ?

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
But yeah, there is no war in the thread. We can have different opinions on a forum no? I have nothing against anyone here lol. I just wish there were no witch hunts against actual persons, or insults. A bit more education expressing concerns and not just airing your frustrations.

There is obviously valid criticism in the thread, devs surely need to work on the communication department. We still don't know anything about Bo and some reports will do wonders to at least calm things down.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I fixed it for you. You're welcome
1453287782048s.jpg

You realize civil lawsuits are basically people complaining about other people, right? Do you think anyone who initiates a civil lawsuit is acting like a child?

There's good reasons to complain about others just like there's bad reasons to complain about others. "They complain too much" is one of the bad ones and it's also hypocritical.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
yo can anybody give a link to this game The Memory A Robot Girl Spins its impressive but no link found so far so yeah
a download link btw

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes