RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
Wow I go for 10 days without checking the forums, and I return to see a dozen pages most of which are pointless bashing of the developers and crying about how there hasn't been any new content. That is complete hogwash. In a mere 10 days I got links/news about SUCCUBUS DREAMER: The Small Guardian of Dreams, Peniban Quest and Boko's new update. I doubt I'm going to be able to fully go through that stuff in 10 days. This thread is providing me with fap content faster than I can consume it!

Reactions: LeonOne994

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
Wow I go for 10 days without checking the forums, and I return to see a dozen pages most of which are pointless bashing of the developers and crying about how there hasn't been any new content. That is complete hogwash. In a mere 10 days I got links/news about SUCCUBUS DREAMER: The Small Guardian of Dreams, Peniban Quest and Boko's new update. I doubt I'm going to be able to fully go through that stuff in 10 days. This thread is providing me with fap content faster than I can consume it!
And it's all thanks to Koda!!!

Edelvays

Jan 3, 2018
Peniban is so annoying with its endless fights with mobs during map travel
couldn't bear with it
It could be a good game if there was a way to turn off an enemy encounters

Reactions: Bellegar
D

Deleted member 205059

thx 4 your information.

I saw in tweeter NumericGazer's game but I think it will be only a beta/alpha version (like UfG alpha from Boko)
NumericGazer paid a translator (me) and professional voice actors etc. for the game all from his private funds (he has like 8$ a month on patreon or so), you can trust that guy to be serious about it.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I'm translating Succubus Dreamer too, so hopefully I can have a slight improvement over machine translation within a couple of weeks. Not sure though since I've never actually done this before.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
So there are some "news":
-According to discord and Koda on Monday we will get "The side project "
-Still no date/news for Cobra update

Reactions: GearlessJoe

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
No joke,some more info describe the project "A small side-project in the same vein of ToT, but unrelated to it "
Basically a separate girl + her fight.
For now that's all the details we have from the Project!
If the side project is like a smaller floor except standalone, I'll welcome it, even if it's unrelated to ToT. Really curious what it is and why they didn't say anything about it, though.
Also if ToT is entering a hiatus or something they should just come out and say it, for fuck's sake.
So this wasn´t a joke? Fucking really?
A certain group of people in this thread must be feeling pretty dumb right now. Yikes.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
F95 says that in two weeks the auto abandoned tag will go into effect. Could the preview count so it doesn't go into abandon mode on f95?
Koda:Cobra should be released by then so it shouldn't be an issue.
This is from yesterday on discord,so let's hope that it comes in less then 2 weeks

For floor 7 the rumors are for a July Release. But how knows!

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
F95 says that in two weeks the auto abandoned tag will go into effect. Could the preview count so it doesn't go into abandon mode on f95?
Koda:Cobra should be released by then so it shouldn't be an issue.
This is from yesterday on discord,so let's hope that it comes in less then 2 weeks

For floor 7 the rumors are for a July Release. But how knows!
Calling that "demo" a fucking update would be a joke. But for the side project I am glad, it means that they are at least doing something. Although, if they are anything like me then this is the death of ToT. I like to free write and if I start a new story, I almost always abandon the old one.

Brakalt

Jul 30, 2018
Peniban is so annoying with its endless fights with mobs during map travel
couldn't bear with it
It could be a good game if there was a way to turn off an enemy encounters
I tried it. but it goes far and beyond my taste for femdom, also the scenes drag on so fucking long I lose interest.

waterboy

Nov 14, 2018
koda message.Err, maybe Tuesday actually the 'deal' is just Bo made simple girl and I used it as a springboard for new game we can use as sandbox etc. in the future

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes