RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
Did anyone ever figure out to get full heal potions? I noticed one of the saves I downloaded had them and when I played my own save, I never had them so are they hacked potion that I got with the save?

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Did anyone ever figure out to get full heal potions? I noticed one of the saves I downloaded had them and when I played my own save, I never had them so are they hacked potion that I got with the save?
You need to complete karen's sewer mission. You should check out the walk- oh.

A certain group of people in this thread must be feeling pretty dumb right now. Yikes.
Not dumb, but definately confused. At least something's being done I guess, but communication keeps being atrocious.

Reactions: lonelyleaf

Crow102

Jan 9, 2019
I did the sewer mission already & got the potion, the save I am talking about had a completely different potion that had no side effects or anything and was just called "Full Health" potion.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
>"side project" hasn't even been released yet and already has a delay

Jesus Christ my side's are on fire from laughing so much. What's next? "We're going to delay our next delay by five days. UPDATE: sorry guys I have to delay the delay that's delaying the delay with another delay that delays it by another 8 days."

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018

Jesus Christ my side's are on fire from laughing so much. What's next? "We're going to delay our next delay by five days. UPDATE: sorry guys I have to delay the delay that's delaying the delay with another delay that delays it by another 8 days."
"but we do have it all 100% done"
"I will release the 2% of promised content"
"i will only release the demo of the 2% of all content that is 100% done so that I can work in peace"

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017

They literally already did that with this update. They delayed the 7th floor, then delayed the spring clean up patch, then changed the spring clean up patch, delaying it further, then Koda delayed it FOUR more times, then revealed he has 100% completed all content for every lady...but delayed uploading it. Then he said he would upload Cobra/Lily and the other ladies in batches of 2 every week or so, then delayed on that, then said he will only release cobra, then delayed on THAT, then said he will give a demo for Cobra, WHICH HE DELAYED, then released the demo, which I would say is 0.05% of the promised content.

Cong

May 23, 2017
They literally already did that with this update. They delayed the 7th floor, then delayed the spring clean up patch, then changed the spring clean up patch, delaying it further, then Koda delayed it FOUR more times, then revealed he has 100% completed all content for every lady...but delayed uploading it. Then he said he would upload Cobra/Lily and the other ladies in batches of 2 every week or so, then delayed on that, then said he will only release cobra, then delayed on THAT, then said he will give a demo for Cobra, WHICH HE DELAYED, then released the demo, which I would say is 0.05% of the promised content.
pretty much sums it up lol

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
Blizzard would probably be the best comparison, with the "Soon™" meme.

If they were from EA, they'd implement paying real cash to Cobra :ROFLMAO: and if it were Bethesda they'd release the floors half-done and let modders fix the rest.
good point

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well when you put it like that you make it seem like these guys are complete hucksters.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I love you

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
Well I'm just visiting this forum for reading the next reason for delays instead of an actual update. Now they are even delaying the side-project which (most likely) was the cause for the delays on TOT. You just can't make stuff like this up.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Well I'm just visiting this forum for reading the next reason for delays instead of an actual update. Now they are even delaying the side-project which (most likely) was the cause for the delays on TOT. You just can't make stuff like this up.
Same here visiting this forum for great mood after reading texts and delay excuses of Koda defenders =))) Oh how much faith they have left ??? Lets find out !!!
Also i wouldnt belive that they got some side project worked on - after all u cant trust someone who was scaming 10k ppl for 6 months. Right?

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes