RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

achesGame

Jun 19, 2019
Someone told me this (not verified):

Bowei spent 2-3 days on new character of an old game, he was gonna upload the game. Koda wanted to "take a look first and also spend 2-3 days on this side project".

This happened 5 days ago. Bowei seemed to be a little upset and said he had no idea what Koda is doing right now.
Now that the side project has been verified verified. I have some other "not verified" updates from "my friend's uncle":

Side project was delayed because of Koda. By comparing the version Bo sent out and the one Koda will provide, we shall know why it took this long for Koda to modify it.

Bo is working hard. This guy is getting married next month and still drawing cgs at Sunday night. So it's not that Bo was being lazy.

7 won't come out in July.

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
Now that the side project has been verified verified. I have some other "not verified" updates from "my friend's uncle":

Side project was delayed because of Koda. By comparing the version Bo sent out and the one Koda will provide, we shall know why it took this long for Koda to modify it.

Bo is working hard. This guy is getting married next month and still drawing cgs at Sunday night. So it's not that Bo was being lazy.

Hmm so getting married is a special occasion to you? Hmm interesting... I remember when my friend married he got 2 jobs had to do all house work cuz wife was in hospital waiting for child went to training in jim regularry while was working on side project + had time to spend with his buddies. Strange getting married didnt change his rooster much If you trying to say here that marriage is an excuse for not delivering \stalling content for half a year - buddy u made my day =) I am really amazed some people actually belive that crap what they write XD AMAZING!!!!

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
I've honestly come to the conclusion that reading the comments on this thread are actually more entertaining than playing the game itself...
And I got a feeling I'll keep reading them for at least the next 2 months
Smart move !

comoo

Sep 6, 2018

Can we trust your words ? or where did you learn those ?

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
So who else thinks that Koda is gonna delay the fuck out of their "side project" until next weekend(at best)/week (early july) just to be faithful to traditions. Also 10 days left for Doomsday Tag. at this point baseless rumors have more weight than anything Koda Howard sweet little lies says.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Hmm than what is it?
Patronage

I can find absolutely 0 on Bo Wei getting married.

Koda is worried about getting the side project out Monday because his hotel reservation this weekend was botched up.

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
His hotel reservations are botched guys....

Next delay is probably gonna be because of a flat tire or a bar mitzvah gone wrong. maybe a hurricane swept over the town or possibly even Godzilla and Ghidorah are fighting again, spin the wheel and see where it lands.

JizzMaster

Jul 9, 2018
Hey guys, can any of you upload or give a link to the game to me while extracted and all. My PC done and fucked me over and I never got to finish it. I'll be able to play it on my tablet if any of you can help a fellow brethren out.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes