RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Final Playtesting ===
Almost finished the final playtest and hope to have a release within an hour. (Thankfully WGs small filesize makes it compress/upload much faster than ToT)

Reactions: fanboi

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
wait, is the link only thru pm or we just gonna post it here?
As soon as i have the link from discord,i will post it here(maybe some other users will share it),then if a mod want to make a thread for warrior guild and delete my post to keep tot thread clean i'm fine with that!

Edit:
Ada is a buggy ho === Uploading and compressing now.

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Warrior Guild 0.9.5:

Truncated Super Sleepy Changelog: - Lots and lots of balance changes - Ada has two more "scrabble" words and a sub path - Amanda has much more foot worship text and a sub path - Maggie has a slight heel clean variation - Some perks/flavor for becoming a slave - See spoilers channel for details.
Next version (est. next week): - Heide stuff - NPC stuff (Noble/Emissary finally) - Ada post-subpath scrabble mechanic (its dank) - Additional combat text

Off to bed guys enjoy,if a mod want to make a thread for warrior guild no problem!

Last edited:

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
Warrior Guild 0.9.5:

Truncated Super Sleepy Changelog: - Lots and lots of balance changes - Ada has two more "scrabble" words and a sub path - Amanda has much more foot worship text and a sub path - Maggie has a slight heel clean variation - Some perks/flavor for becoming a slave - See spoilers channel for details Next version (est. next week): - Heide stuff - NPC stuff (Noble/Emissary finally) - Ada post-subpath scrabble mechanic (its dank) - Additional combat text

Off to bed guys enjoy,if a mod want to make a thread for warrior guild no problem!
Thanks for the link. If only the developers had your work ethic

Reactions: grego and Narak8813

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
WG 1.1 and WG 9.5???
I ca..I..I..I can't even..
sigh*
I won't play till it's complete
tune in next week for the delay of WG 0.9.8

Crimson_Heart

Jul 25, 2018
Notes about 0.9.5 -

Quick balance note / tip:
a major balance change that isn't necessarily obvious is Enthrallment (an increasingly pink Heart debuff [stacks to 6]). This gives -10% ATK/DEF per stack and makes it harder to escape seduction moves.

Enthrallment is only cleared at the end of combat (win or lose) or by asking someone (spoiler: Ada spoilerpadsurname) to help you out, but is gained from many lewd out of combat actions. Just something to be mindful of if you feel super weak all of a sudden.

To unlock stuff in 0.9.5
Have - 90 submission

Reactions: JUNU and Narak8813
D

Deleted member 494574

does anyone have a savegame for WG? I don't want to start over..

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I have been out of the loop for a while, so is this just a Warriors Guild thread? Fuck Tower of Trample after months and months of working on an update they just gonna switch to a new game?
Well technically not. A while after we got the demo for Cobra, Koda said that he was doing a side project that we should be getting in a few days where he'd be developing some things he thought about implementing on ToT. Koda being Koda turned the few days into couple weeks, close to a month before releasing an unfinished version of the game, saying that he'd take a week to finish up WG before going back to ToT. Today he released the finished route for 2 of the major characters, saying he couldn't implement the things he wanted for the third one so he'll take another week to finish that before going back to ToT.

So basically, this is supposed to still be a ToT thread, but Koda's side project that was supposed to take a couple days is taking a couple months instead and while Bo Wei should not be drawing any more scenes for WG anymore, only god knows when he'll be done with 7f or when ToT will be getting another update in general.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
I have been out of the loop for a while, so is this just a Warriors Guild thread? Fuck Tower of Trample after months and months of working on an update they just gonna switch to a new game?

But in all serioussness This thread has became alot of things from talking about a 3d game about witches, to a few posts about an Incubus game. I Honestly thought WG was going to be a side project like how Siren's Domain juggles between Town of Passion and Zombie's Retreat but alas, WG might as well be one of Bowei's Side projects that doesn't go nowhere especially once the end goal has been reached. Plus WG is kinda stuck with TOT since it was made as a way to sand off the increasing impatience of fans who were expecting more frequent updates but have been dissappoint countless times

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes