• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Well none of the submission paths trigger for me despite having max sub bar and losing over and over. Rip

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
There's a scene where the Noble gets Amanda to spank you(same CG as when you fight her) that is supposed to reward you with 200G but instead rewards you with a frozen game. Koda says he finished his playtesting so I guess that's how it's supposed to work. Innovation!
how do you get it ?

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
GREAT WORK, now go back to the topic, did Koda come from the area 51 ?
Of course he did, he Naruto run all the way there so it didn't take it any time. Of course doing the Naruto run reminded him of Tsunade so he decided to go a side project about her before finishing Warrior's Guild, which he will do before he goes back to working on the Spring Cleaning update.

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
Oh. My. God. ANOTHER DELAY FOR TOT??? Next week will be WG "1.0" which means that the stuff we actually CARE about will be delayed even further!!!!!!!! WG SUCKS. Its boring, the combat is tasteless, there are no scenes until 10-20 minutes into actual gameplay. The gameplay itself is repetitive and boring. The first boss is literally attack/guard/attack until you either just give up out of boredom or beat the person, only to realize you get nothing out of that and should have lost 100 times or so for one fucking scene.

This is a pointless fucking waste of a shitty game to stall for more time for ToT which they have obviously not worked on for months.

Seriously, fuck Koda.

Kevin131191S

Jul 15, 2018
How do you get the Amanda foot/sock worship scenes again? I thought you got it after beating her once?
It's not unlocking for me at the moment.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
It's seriously getting to the point where the people who still like Koda's writing have to wonder whether the game would still be better off without him, which is a clear YES for me. Bo can always get someone else to write for him, preferably someone better at writing, and without Koda's ridiculous responsibility issues. I just hope Bo himself is still paying attention to Koda's fuckups, since he seemed like he was doing that for the first time ever just as WG was about to get released and Koda kept pushing it.

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
It's seriously getting to the point where the people who still like Koda's writing have to wonder whether the game would still be better off without him, which is a clear YES for me. Bo can always get someone else to write for him, preferably someone better at writing, and without Koda's ridiculous responsibility issues. I just hope Bo himself is still paying attention to Koda's fuckups, since he seemed like he was doing that for the first time ever just as WG was about to get released and Koda kept pushing it.
Warriors guild just showed me that koda isn't even that good a writer. Remember the little fit he had 10 or so pages back when one dude complained about his writing? Then warriors guild got delayed for another week and then theres a scene where one of the npcs talks about the roles in society between a slave and a master and it was one of the most overly detailed liberal arts tier collection of paragraphs ive ever read in my entire life. I honestly think he only added it cos of the one dude who complained lol

Reactions: bahamut2195

comoo

Sep 6, 2018
i disagree you sound like koda is the one who holds back the development of the game i think they are perfect match up any developer with work ethics would go crazy by working with bo also just imagine the scenario that the koda finishes his spring cleaning at the spring bo would take all the blame.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
They both just managed to squeeze another month of patreon money, in Koda's words, by working 3 days (Bo) on an old project and feeding it to the common (altough deviant) people as a "Surprise (mechanics?)" and Koda is still stretching the fuck out of this scheme. I really hope patreon/discord people are as disgusted as we are.

Reactions: comoo

loiderving

Jul 18, 2018
Here we have the last news about the 1.0v of warrior guild(the side project game)
After the release koda Will go back on tot,here the road map:cobra expansion>other girl expansion>F7(when bo finish is part).
For tot updates/F7 we don't have any dates/deadline!
Thank you kind sir

Reactions: Narak8813

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Doesn't Bo have a tendency to delay quite often as well?

Reactions: Sylph Phoenix

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Soooo
Can we hope for a WG walkthrough, just like the ToT one?
Pretty please..?
I'm skimming through forum pages and it's getting more complicated with every update

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Doesn't Bo have a tendency to delay quite often as well?
Yes but Koda is on another level. Don't know what's the most times Bo has delayed an update, but it doesn't even come close to Koda. Plus there's the rest of the stuff he does like adding useless stuff and then delaying because of it but removing it last minute...
Bo's bad and all, but Koda makes him look like a saint.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes