RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

BadMrFrostyy

May 17, 2018
Oh. My. God. ANOTHER DELAY FOR TOT??? Next week will be WG "1.0" which means that the stuff we actually CARE about will be delayed even further!!!!!!!! WG SUCKS. Its boring, the combat is tasteless, there are no scenes until 10-20 minutes into actual gameplay. The gameplay itself is repetitive and boring. The first boss is literally attack/guard/attack until you either just give up out of boredom or beat the person, only to realize you get nothing out of that and should have lost 100 times or so for one fucking scene.

This is a pointless fucking waste of a shitty game to stall for more time for ToT which they have obviously not worked on for months.

Seriously, fuck Koda.
I fully agree,I think its shit tbh compared to ToT.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Yes but Koda is on another level. Don't know what's the most times Bo has delayed an update, but it doesn't even come close to Koda. Plus there's the rest of the stuff he does like adding useless stuff and then delaying because of it but removing it last minute...
Bo's bad and all, but Koda makes him look like a saint.
He's just using the fact that the heat's all on Koda, but 7F is like a year late.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
So wait... Koda stopped working on "99%" done Cobra expansion so that he would do this awesome side project NO ONE WANTED then fucked it up delaying it a month, and now that was supposed to be done it still isn't and we wait ANOTHER week for it to maybe be done and THEN Koda will get back to the other girls?
He is reminding me more and more of the George Martin's character from that south park episode, fuck him.
Also what is up with exhentai?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
So wait... Koda stopped working on "99%" done Cobra expansion so that he would do this awesome side project NO ONE WANTED then fucked it up delaying it a month, and now that was supposed to be done it still isn't and we wait ANOTHER week for it to maybe be done and THEN Koda will get back to the other girls?
He is reminding me more and more of the George Martin's character from that south park episode, fuck him.
Exhentai shutdown this morning because of the new laws in netherlands that forbidden loli/shota content! F for exhentai Brothers!

Edit: Ah and the update was s... dam and i've Bean waiting all the morning to try and share it,let's see this hiede content :cry: but dam it hurts so bad.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
He's just using the fact that the heat's all on Koda, but 7F is like a year late.
True, but chances are that once Bo's done with his part of 7F and it's Koda's turn to implement stuff, we'll have to wait at least 2 more months before any content sees the light of day. Just look at how much time it's taking him to release tiny bits of content...
Plus there'd be no ToT without Bo, like it or not. But ToT without Koda is certainly a possibility. Probably not gonna happen unfortunately, but it'd still be nice for him to be held accountable somehow for being as irresponsible as he is.
There's also the fact that Koda has 34 patrons to Bo's 1283 (that's 0.02%), so it's not like the community is attached to him or anything.

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
lets just all agree that the game will be finished sonner or later..........................................................but not in our lifetime

wwey2j

Dec 24, 2018
Hey can any give me guide how trigger seen with any of the girl I played both versions last update and this update for me both are same just fight and upgrade how to trigger submissive path

Exel96-2

May 7, 2019
Hey can any give me guide how trigger seen with any of the girl I played both versions last update and this update for me both are same just fight and upgrade how to trigger submissive path
To be safe max out the submission bar before starting

For Ada keep losing to her till she does the chair word enslavement. Then I lost another 3 times to be safe. Then fight her normally till her armor comes off and keep spamming the sniff boots till there is a yield option. I kept pressing sniff there for a while too before yield. Then talk to her after the fight.

For Amanda you have to keep doing the foot worship scene while in the guild headquarters. She tells a part of the story each time, when it's over lose to her a few times and talk to her again. If not try the foot worship scene again after losing, can't remember what exactly triggers hers.

Reactions: wwey2j

heckend

Aug 31, 2018

For Ada keep losing to her till she does the chair word enslavement. Then I lost another 3 times to be safe. Then fight her normally till her armor comes off and keep spamming the sniff boots till there is a yield option. I kept pressing sniff there for a while too before yield. Then talk to her after the fight.

For Amanda you have to keep doing the foot worship scene while in the guild headquarters. She tells a part of the story each time, when it's over lose to her a few times and talk to her again. If not try the foot worship scene again after losing, can't remember what exactly triggers hers.
Can you give your save? I'm very dominant and i can't sniff ada's boots.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
True, but chances are that once Bo's done with his part of 7F and it's Koda's turn to implement stuff, we'll have to wait at least 2 more months before any content sees the light of day. Just look at how much time it's taking him to release tiny bits of content...
Plus there'd be no ToT without Bo, like it or not. But ToT without Koda is certainly a possibility. Probably not gonna happen unfortunately, but it'd still be nice for him to be held accountable somehow for being as irresponsible as he is.
There's also the fact that Koda has 34 patrons to Bo's 1283 (that's 0.02%), so it's not like the community is attached to him or anything.
I don't know, I think ToT is basically dead. If we actually get the Summer Cleaning update and 7F then we probably won't see anything else.

It feels like whatever we are getting are scaps for work, not actual passionate work.

• Sad
Reactions: fanboi

wwey2j

Dec 24, 2018

ok thanks for reply i will try and what about Maggie how to trigger hers

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
what's exhentai??? or what WAS exhentai?

Mar 15, 2018
Predicitions:
After 3 months of development (v1.5), Warriors Guild will delay (stop) production.
In January, T.O.T. will have its v1.12.5 update with some scenes (by some I mean 1) with Miss Claus.
After 6 months in 2020, Koda will announce ANOTHER project that is inspired by Bo Wei's police game and have 2 months of updates after it before abandoning it.
In December of 2021 Bo Wei will announce that T.O.T. will be officially be discontinuing its updates with a final update in late September of 2021 of Roxy.

Reactions: boris66616

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
Sadpanda was more than just loli/shota. For some reason a lot of tentacle, legal age vanilla, and monster girls were removed. e-hen is also going down in a few months unless tenboro finds a new host. One of the worst things about this though is that we've lost a lot of old content possibly forever, unless someone bought the book. We could have lost shit from as far back as 1975 potentially. Also all the nuked pixiv content and game CG's I guess.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes