RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
I just wish people would stop pissing and moaning at how long we have to wait, my opinion is that these games are definately worth the wait. So please stop whinging and just wait for it, i know some people will start the angry talk at me for this but i don't care, i play games because i enjoy them and am always willing to wait for them if need be.
Most people don't have a problem with waiting, it's the fake deadlines and lies that go with it that people dislike.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
That's fair enough, i am just fed up of all the whiny posts about the delays. That's just me venting my feelings about it.
Yep you are right,but trust me even on patreon and discord (the majority on patreon)there are complain for fake deadlines and lies.

Last edited:

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
I just wish people would stop pissing and moaning at how long we have to wait, my opinion is that these games are definately worth the wait. So please stop whinging and just wait for it, i know some people will start the angry talk at me for this but i don't care, i play games because i enjoy them and am always willing to wait for them if need be.
Dude, we don't even know if he will delivery this game or not.

Reactions: Breadstick Mann

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
To be fair we do have a tendency to speak about them in a similar way. Hypocrisy is the name of the game.
I don't really see where the hypocrisy is. When people shit talk on here I can see it but don't have access to what's talked in discord.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
They love to call us "entitled" since we are just filthy pirates, it seems like the definition of entitlement is "demanding honesty and quality =/> time developing the game", and it's been like that in the game industry since triple Eiiiiiiii houses keep gating/maiming content to push microtransactions.

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I just wish people would stop whining about other people crying about other people complaining about other people griping about other people getting butthurt about other people moaning about other people bitching about... stuff.

Cuz I'd never air such a trivial grievance :cool:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Little news about hotfix/1.0v (Warrior guild)from discord:

User:So wednesday 1.0?
Koda:no maybe the fixes by then though
haven't decided if I wanna put out the fixes separately or just do 1.0
would probably say fri/say for 1.0 tentatively
if nothing comes up.

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017

if nothing comes up.
And that's 1/4th of a month without finishing shit, Is that the sound of cows being milked in the afternoon? Of course it is!.

sviffe

May 31, 2018
These guys have earned 16000$ on patreon since last floor release, so F7 is turning into quite an expensive floor for the patreons. Probably gonna pass 25k total since last floor before we see floor 7 :p

Reactions: Breadstick Mann
Nov 30, 2018

if nothing comes up.
Warrior's Guild 1.0 was supposed to come out.

Koda delayed a few times until finally releasing it in an unfinished state.

Claimed 1.0 would come out "in a day or two".

2 weeks later, he released version 0.9.5

now we're waiting several more weeks for 1.0

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Warrior's Guild 1.0 was supposed to come out.

Koda delayed a few times until finally releasing it in an unfinished state.

Claimed 1.0 would come out "in a day or two".

2 weeks later, he released version 0.9.5

now we're waiting several more weeks for 1.0
1564364980762.jpeg

Massena

Jul 13, 2019
They love to call us "entitled" since we are just filthy pirates, it seems like the definition of entitlement is "demanding honesty and quality =/> time developing the game", and it's been like that in the game industry since triple Eiiiiiiii houses keep gating/maiming content to push microtransactions.
You deserve a like for the jimquisition style ''triple Eiiiiiiiii''

• Haha
Reactions: olorex11
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes