RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

ghdwlr1998

May 16, 2018
oh plzzzzzzzz give us ToT jfdsaklfdasklndasnklfasdlkdsmklfasdnkfmasknfsdknfilaksnfiasdnfioawenjirewniorfnasdiofnasdfndsoi

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I just wish people would stop pissing and moaning at how long we have to wait, my opinion is that these games are definately worth the wait. So please stop whinging and just wait for it, i know some people will start the angry talk at me for this but i don't care, i play games because i enjoy them and am always willing to wait for them if need be.
I mean, they are worth the wait because the wait is worth nothing (unless you are a patreon) so it makes sense to want a better game later than trash now. And up to a point waiting is necessary if you want to get a good game. But you are deluding yourself if you think that this much waiting is necessary. Msize has been making some top quality femdom games with art so good that he's the one of the people Bo is accused of copying, and writing so good that can get you horny through google translate. And he still has been releasing games every 2 years (even on the same month each time) with only 2 exceptions, once where he took 3 years, and once where he took 1 year.

From a certain point you should recognize that most likely you're not waiting for the time necessary for a game to get good, you're waiting because the people making the game get sidetracked and are procrastinating. And I will understand it if you still want to wait, since as I said earlier waiting is worth nothing. But frankly it'd be weird if there was no whining, after all the lying and trying to pass off procrastination as hard work, even more so from the people who used to be patreons so waiting literally was not worth it due to their work ethics.

P.S. Who's excited for the new Msize game coming out in about 10 days?

Last edited:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I really don't care about Warriors Guild or whatever i have been looking forward to floor 7 for quite a long time now...

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
good thing i forgot all the cgs in ToT for about 3 months than i came back to the game and suprise suprise that was the best 6 hours of foot fetish gaming i ever had back to forgeting about it again

Pallas2

Sep 12, 2017
I love how discord calls us entitled for pirating the game, when I imagine most people here were once patreon members, but quit after they repeatedly stalled the game out for months on end. Koda has the most pathetic work ethic I have ever seen, he deserves to get pirated until he can show that he is willing to provide a product.

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I love how discord calls us entitled for pirating the game, when I imagine most people here were once patreon members, but quit after they repeatedly stalled the game out for months on end. Koda has the most pathetic work ethic I have ever seen, he deserves to get pirated until he can show that he is willing to provide a product.
And I was about to become a patron because of how much I loved the game but chose not to because of the delays and I am sure others had the same experience

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
so what's going on with hentai sites???
first this exhentai gets shut down, then there is rumours that e-hentai is also in danger, and heard somewhere that nhentai is shutting down soon???
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!???
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT FOR ME!???
...or is that just false rumours?

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
so what's going on with hentai sites???
first this exhentai gets shut down, then there is rumours that e-hentai is also in danger, and heard somewhere that nhentai is shutting down soon???
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!!???
CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT FOR ME!???
...or is that just false rumours?
Exhentai got shut down forever, ehentai will be fine for at least until the end of the year most likely indefinitely and as far as i know nhentai being shut down are just rumors.

Reactions: h-kingu

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
And I was about to become a patron because of how much I loved the game but chose not to because of the delays and I am sure others had the same experience
This is exactly my experience. I only back projects I want to commit to for the long haul, so I need to have confidence in the creator(s). Back when the Yvonne expansion BS was happening I was about to pull the trigger, but that was a wakeup call. The content wasn't good IMO either for that one, so I decided to wait. A lot of stringing people along and lack of output later, I can't see contributing unless they totally change the way they've been doing things and develop some trust. But each new delay/mismanagement/incompetence (I hesitate to use the word "lie," but it's either that or those things) puts trust farther and farther away, sadly.

Reactions: LeonOne994

Arthas12

Mar 4, 2018
They can call me whatever they like, i'm not putting another dime down Koda's ass before he can show me where the last 7 months have gone.

LEWDpyon

Aug 18, 2018
In my opinion Warriors Guild is still mediocre. The changes made to the game are fine they blow my big complaint of not having enough money however I ran into an issue were I had 50 coins left but Amanda acted like I had no money whatsoever which confused me. I also feel like they made Maggie's first fight an auto lose since when the game first came out I was able to beat her on my first try. However despite knowing that they have been buffed, it would be nice to have the first fight feel like a fair 50-50 chance of winning instead of putting an artificial curve where you cannot access the facilities first before fighting Maggie for the first time to give you a better chance.

However what shakes me now that most of my complaints have been fixed is that the guild members remind me more of beta concepts of the Tower of Trample wardens without the added oomph (yeah I know that this is a side project but at least make my short time with the game interesting). With Maggie being a Scarlet without the entertaining/rewarding focus on subhuman and stocking/feet based domination, Ada being a a decent take on a discount Yvonne despite Ada being made first and to an extent nowhere near as endearing like Yvonne, and while I couldn't put my finger on Amanda she feels like a more generous (aka soft) version of Karen but with a bigger focus on her socks Instead of a mesh between nylons, boots, socks, and more aggressive dominatrix play. It does not help that Amanda kind of looks like a more valiant Karen either. Plus the warriors feel like they do not have distinct personalities as they have their own goal when it comes to breaking you but do not have enough scenes or moments where their personalities shine through unlike ToT where the main focus may be on foot fetish but each warden has their own preferences/take on both foot fetish and domination.

Let me compare Ada to Yvonne more specifically their boot smelling scenes. When Yvonne is ready for Ethan to smell her boots, she has them out with the only part of Yvonne you see is a little bit of legs and her feet. this could be seen as Yvonne towering over Ethan showing her further dominance over him especially since even unlocking this scene requires Ethan to surrender/loose to her enough times. Now look at Ada's boot smelling scene while I like it more on a game-play perspective as she recovers her health however I really don't see much of her personality besides the minuscule focus on furniture play all I know is that she is into furniture play but once again that's it. plus Ada's design doesn't really convey this furniture play interest very well whereas Yvonne's design emphasizes her boots as the main attraction to her design with her attacks being telegraphed through these boots we can see that these boots mean alot more to her than she lets on herself.

Yvonne_Loser_03 (1).png ada_sit_03.png

I do like the collar concept where fully submitting to the member awards you with a collar with decent benefits like no fees for fights if you submit to amanda or a free cure for enthrallment if you submit to ada. If I ever wanted to add something from Warrior Guild into Tower of Trample is the collar system (and the enthrallment status) but make the collars more punishing where it is hard to get them off where you fight a warden with their corresponding collar you end up fighting them with the enthrallment status to make the status more special by making it exclusive to the collar. Maybe lock certain interactions to the collar and make removing the collar more punishing.

I like the concepts here but they are just that concepts. After playing Bowei's other "games" I am inclined to feel that Warrior Guild might not get more updates after 1.0 besides a bug fix here or there since besides ToT his games either feel unfinished at best with barely any potential to begin with (Mix fight *cough* *cough*) or had potential but did little to nothing with it (Being Stepped on Again and Warrior Guild).

hvarbo

Jul 10, 2018
I don't know, looking at the 2 pictures side by side I like the Ada one way more. Maybe the first one is more artistic, and it helps portray Yvonne's connection with her boots or whatever, but it puts way too much emphasis on Ethan for my taste. In my femdom games, once you've submitted to her temptation, I want the woman dominating everything, including the scene. The focus should always be her. You're not sniffing her boots just because you want to. Who cares what YOU want to? You're doing it because SHE finds it amusing.

In the second picture you can see how Ada is enjoying this and the player is reduced to practically the background. In the first picture the whole focus is on Ethan satisfying his lust for Yvonne's boots, and it's Yvonne who's kinda at the background and to the side. Now with the lack of updates and all I haven't played ToT for a really long time, and maybe the dialogue addressed that issue, but the fact that the art wasn't focused on her at all, I found that to be a big minus.

And I remember having the same issue with Karen. All the focus being on her boots and how it affected Ethan. I even heard that in the latest demo about Cobra, when people datamined about the non implemented pictures, they found most of them were about Ethan. I don't give a flying fuck about Ethan, he's a one dimensional character whose only purpose is to allow us to meet the wardens and Lily. I only care about his expressions to see the change in the expression of your mistress as she breaks you more and more.

For me seeing a man who I don't even really identify much with get off sniffing some boots isn't nearly as arousing as seeing a woman dominating the scene, looking happy/ smug/ complacent or even indifferent (if that was her character and she was that certain about being able to break you) as you fall deeper and deeper in her grasp.

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
And I remember having the same issue with Karen. All the focus being on her boots and how it affected Ethan. I even heard that in the latest demo about Cobra, when people datamined about the non implemented pictures, they found most of them were about Ethan. I don't give a flying fuck about Ethan, he's a one dimensional character whose only purpose is to allow us to meet the wardens and Lily. I only care about his expressions to see the change in the expression of your mistress as she breaks you more and more.

For me seeing a man who I don't even really identify much with get off sniffing some boots isn't nearly as arousing as seeing a woman dominating the scene, looking happy/ smug/ complacent or even indifferent (if that was her character and she was that certain about being able to break you) as you fall deeper and deeper in her grasp.
I wish I could give you more likes.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Looks like I am on the minority here, because I like the focus on Ethan too and I like seeing how the submitting affects the guy, not just some shadow ressembling a male lol. That seems lazy to me and if the scene involves a male and female i want to see both.

I even will like some forced feminization happening to Ethan, but I dont see it happening.

Last edited:

LeonOne994

Feb 15, 2018
I kinda feel the same about Ethan, i never liked when games show me the protagonist face or focus too much on his expressions. This game should be all about the ladies and how they look during the scenes where they dominate Ethan.
Well now we don't have any new scenes or Ethan's face or anything else since we have been given 50 lines of dialogue in 2019 -.-
on a more fun side, does the character in your sig have a "lose" scene in the demo? :D

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Well now we don't have any new scenes or Ethan's face or anything else since we have been given 50 lines of dialogue in 2019 -.-
on a more fun side, does the character in your sig have a "lose" scene in the demo? :D
Yea 2019 has not been the best year for this game...

No, she does appear briefly at the end, but she doesn't have a scene yet. Although i am guessing the scene will revolve around her ass and her smothering you to death with it lol.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes