RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Koda you should help Bo with the 7th floor instead of delaying everything you touch
that way he'd be touching the 7th floor and delay it even more...and you know what, the worst thing is that's actually the case, Bo said he'll finish his part with 7F (estimated around early august) and then he will pass it to Koda to "finish" it

Reactions: Koblas

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
that way he'd be touching the 7th floor and delay it even more...and you know what, the worst thing is that's actually the case, Bo said he'll finish his part with 7F (estimated around early august) and then he will pass it to Koda to "finish" it
To bad bowei wrote( in date 15/07) he thinks to finish his part on F7 late august early september.
Then Koda turn,for me it will be a long wait!
Glad to be proved wrong!

Last edited:
Reactions: olorex11

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
To bad bowei wrote( in date 15/07) he thinks to finish his part on F7 late august early september.
Glad to be proved wrong!
I really can't believe how these guys can mantain supporters, almost a year(if we are optimistic) to release a single floor, I'm really scared that maybe this will be just a big ass fetch quest with a lot of repeated CGs or different CGs angles/zoom to artificially enlarge playtime....hope I'm wrong. Also, fuck WG, a lackluster of a shitshow to use as an excuse for Koda to work delay what really matters.

Incognito Guy

totally not zazzaro
Jan 5, 2019
Glad to be proved wrong!
If you guys seriously think Bo will be done with his part of 7F before early september then you are fools.

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
hopefully we get this game translated before a ToT update
Eh, dunno, games from this developer always seemed rather shallow to me.
Like, not even when compared to ToT, just by average dlsite release standarts

Renojackson

Dec 4, 2018
Hahaha, all these delays and false promises make the situation both hilarious and depressing, I can't imagine how people who actually care about the game feel.

Good luck my friends.

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
If you guys seriously think Bo will be done with his part of 7F before early september then you are fools.
Yep you are right my friend,to tell you the truth i don't belive in date/deadlines anymore i just wait,report post here to keep you guys informed but sometime i've the feeling they are shitposting.
So i just wait and hope for the best, but looking to WG i don't see i bright future ahead,as always glad to be proven wrong.
Even the "old guard" of discord/patreon are starting to feel frustrated with the wait but nothing Will chance,for them (discord) f95 is the evil,let me tell you i'm a patreon my self but here i've found people with balls to tell the truth and i'm glad to be a part of this community.

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Even the "old guard" of discord/patreon are starting to feel frustrated with the wait but nothing Will chance,for them (discord) f95 is the evil,let me tell you i'm a patreon my self but here i've found people with balls to tell the truth and i'm glad to be a part of this community.
After everything koda pulled they still view us as the bad side? I understand why zazzaro left that place

Reactions: Narak8813

edoitachi

Jul 24, 2018
I think you all are going to wait until end of this year without an TOT update of girls not to mention f7 it will come next year hands down. I rarely visit here cuz its booring all the time same topic delay delay its not fun anymore even reading stupid optimistic comments >_>
PS i pressed F for exhentai It was my favorite Hsite. It was the biggest Hsite there was e- hentai and rule 34 Hong fire etc dont even have 10% of what exhentai had to offer every day + it had really comfy system of finding what u need exactly and nice simple and clear interface. Exhentai was like worlds biggest Hsite like a MEGA storage of all kinks fetishes u imagined it all was there in 1 site!!!!! Now u have to go into several sites and amount of content there is poor =( So when ppl asking what was exhentai - guys i feel sorry for you u missed greatest Hsite there was..... I have used Exhentai for 10+ years T_T Well at least there are mangas on nhentai but still its only doujin manga site - no CGs no images from artists and no western ..... What is wrong with this world ???? What is wrong with ppl? When they shut down biggest Hsite its not a fight against pedophilia(what a joke and hypocricy) if i am thinking\dreaming about to kill my mother that doesnt make me a killer if i like to watch drawn(not real) pics of lolis or shotas it doesnt make me pedofile. Its just a fantasy and pics help make sensation stronger ... Exhentai shutdown is a spit in face of everyone who loves some H. I hope all who are connected to site shutdown will die horrible and painful LONG death.
PPS e-hentai will be shot down as well in 2020

Last edited:

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
After everything koda pulled they still view us as the bad side? I understand why zazzaro left that place
Yep they always see f95 the source of all evil,i don't like to take screenshot of the discord chat (don't wanna start a fight again,rember the fake screenshot of koda patreon for warrior guild?)
but yep nothing as change!

Last edited:

Greycrimson

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Yep they always see f95 the source of all evil,i don't like to take screenshot of the discord chat (don't wanna start a fight again,rember the fake screenshot of koda patreon for warrior guild?)
but yep nothing as change!
I thought it was blown out of proportion because people enjoy drama
Sounds like it has a more social club vibe than a community of a game

Reactions: Narak8813

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
I thought it was blown out of proportion because people enjoy drama
Sounds like it has a more social club vibe than a community of a game
Don't get me wrong,they are not always talking how bad f95(tot community)is,let's just say when they talk about f95 they are not so"nice" :ROFLMAO:

Edit:and yes you are right is more like a social club, i rarley see constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greycrimson

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I just wish people would stop pissing and moaning at how long we have to wait, my opinion is that these games are definately worth the wait. So please stop whinging and just wait for it, i know some people will start the angry talk at me for this but i don't care, i play games because i enjoy them and am always willing to wait for them if need be.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes