RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

bazelgeuse

Oct 21, 2019
Not really, due to them being monsters, it allows for a variety of fetishes, impossible to represent through regular human female, as well as those that are restricted to non-monsters.
I think Holefiller is right here. It was about always reverse rape.

Reactions: Holefiller

Marvilus

Mar 1, 2018
Monster Gril Quest is a good game IMO, it would be top tier with more mature character design and way less weird tentacules stuff

Leonelli

Game Developer
Nov 21, 2019
Still no news?
On Discord Koda hasn't said anything since the latest delay, in which he said to release the crow by the end of March.
then Koda had told someone that he would release the crow in early April, but he never gave a specific date

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Any M-Size game is miles ahead of TOT. I am pretty sure Bo even copied scenes and characters from one of their games.

Secondly, prohibiting an entire genre to be referenced in which the main fetish is femdom is quite odd.
You think so? I would hesitate to call M-Size products "games". They're digital CYOA novels. There really isn't much game to them.

ToT, and others like it, at least have some element of gameplay. That aspect alone, in my opinion, makes them better games. We can debate the content and which better exemplifies femdom, but a VN being "miles ahead" of an RPGM product as a game seems to be a self-contradicting argument.

Maybe this is my bias speaking, but I'd much rather play ToT, flaws and all, than any M-Size VN simply because ToT is a game, not a novel with choices. M-Size does great work, but I feel it's a stretch to call those products games.

Unless M-Size has a body of work I am not familiar with, in which case I'll stand corrected. What I've seen though clearly fits into the VN classification to a T.

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
You think so? I would hesitate to call M-Size products "games". They're digital CYOA novels. There really isn't much game to them.

ToT, and others like it, at least have some element of gameplay. That aspect alone, in my opinion, makes them better games. We can debate the content and which better exemplifies femdom, but a VN being "miles ahead" of an RPGM product as a game seems to be a self-contradicting argument.

Maybe this is my bias speaking, but I'd much rather play ToT, flaws and all, than any M-Size VN simply because ToT is a game, not a novel with choices. M-Size does great work, but I feel it's a stretch to call those products games.

Unless M-Size has a body of work I am not familiar with, in which case I'll stand corrected. What I've seen though clearly fits into the VN classification to a T.
Yeap, and msize games are probably better in terms of art but definetely not gameplay wise. ToT is much better in terms of the gameplay and their character designs aint so bad either but definetely not msize quality.

Reactions: bahamut2195

donkus

Aug 5, 2018

>VNs stop being games when you can only make choices and become inferior to those who have some aspect of gameplay

F95: Become Biased

Secondly, the notion that the addition of "gameplay" improves a game is not necessarily true. If I had vn and decided to add the occasional walking to point x from point y in a specific time limit with a loss scene being played whenever you failed, this wouldn't make the game better.

mirialis91

Sep 28, 2019
Who is M-Size ? I can't find his games on F95 and I tried to search for him but he's nowhere to be found, any help please ?

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
>VNs stop being games when you can only make choices and become inferior to those who have some aspect of gameplay

F95: Become Biased

Secondly, the notion that the addition of "gameplay" improves a game is not necessarily true. If I had vn and decided to add the occasional walking to point x from point y in a specific time limit with a loss scene being played whenever you failed, this wouldn't make the game better.
Fair enough, a walking simulator that goes from scene to scene is no better than a VN, but that's not what I said. You are creating a strawman. The comparison was ToT and games similar to it vs. M-Size style VNs. ToT has a significant gameplay aspect and is therefore a better game than M-Size, at least in my opinion. As such, I maintain that M-Size "games" are arguably not better games than ToT, and most definitely not "miles ahead".

Reactions: Holefiller

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
Fair enough, a walking simulator that goes from scene to scene is no better than a VN, but that's not what I said. You are creating a strawman. The comparison was ToT and games similar to it vs. M-Size style VNs. ToT has a significant gameplay aspect and is therefore a better game than M-Size, at least in my opinion. As such, I maintain that M-Size "games" are arguably not better games than ToT, and most definitely not "miles ahead".
>A strawman
No, not really. What it was meant to prove was that gameplay, regardless of how significant it is, doesn't make a good game, or something more closer to the notion of a game. Pong and Detroit: Become Human are games, and while Pong has a significant gameplay aspect than Detroit: Become Human, it does not make it a better game on the virtue of gameplay alone.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
>A strawman
No, not really. What it was meant to prove was that gameplay, regardless of how significant it is, doesn't make a good game, or something more closer to the notion of a game. Pong and Detroit: Become Human are games, and while Pong has a significant gameplay aspect than Detroit: Become Human, it does not make it a better game on the virtue of gameplay alone.
You're right, gameplay does not necessarily make a good game. There are more variables involved, for sure. However, lack of gameplay does make a game not a game. If I take all of the gameplay out of Persona 5, for example, I'm just watching an anime, not playing a game anymore. Would you classify Broken Mirror: Bandersnatch as a videogame? Because it has the same level of "gameplay" that an M-Size novel does.

Endomorphian

Dec 12, 2017
If we include visual novels then Empress - Starless is pretty much a league of its own. As good as TOT is, it has nothing on this one in terms of art, fetishes and story. Nothing compares to it.

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
If we include visual novels then Empress - Starless is pretty much a league of its own. As good as TOT is, it has nothing on this one in terms of art, fetishes and story. Nothing compares to it.
And you have a point in regards to artwork, story etc... There is at least an argument to be made, but is it a better game? I would argue no. I refer back the the Bandersnatch example. If you are going to call a VN a game, you have to call a digital CYOA movie/t.v. show a game too, and I am unwilling to do that.

donkus

Aug 5, 2018
You're right, gameplay does not necessarily make a good game. There are more variables involved, for sure. However, lack of gameplay does make a game not a game. If I take all of the gameplay out of Persona 5, for example, I'm just watching an anime, not playing a game anymore. Would you classify Broken Mirror: Bandersnatch as a videogame? Because it has the same level of "gameplay" that an M-Size novel does.
Firstly, Bandersnatch, by the definition of the word "video game", could be considered a game. Secondly, if I were to digress from my first point, then it depends on the medium through which it is marketed and the intent of the developer. Thirdly, saying that a game isn't a game solely because it isn't "game-y" is reliant on one's own criterion of evaluation of categorization of video games. At the end, this is subjective and if not, then possessing solely one or two modalities of interaction between the player and the object is not enough to warrant being called a video game, which ultimately questions the notion of text-based games, for they are merely just reading text and responding to circumstances with a limited number of choices.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes