RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Guys, I stopped supporting and so should you as well. Let them first deliver a proper update. My feeling is that the developement is dead. If you have time to do side games like WG then you either screwed up your base game, not being able to finish what you promised, or you lost interest/ lack discipline in making the update.

Sure they have toons of good ideas - would wish to see a game like this being professionally made with a 3d engine
I love people like you that come on this site and try to get people to stop supporting. It's hilarious. I mean, 99.9% of the people here aren't supporters, and the 0.1% that are aren't going to be suddenly 'enlightened' about what they've been spending their own money on. the amount of supporters here ain't enough to influence anything, so you'd be better off trying on their discord, though that would probably also result in equally unimpressive results, considering the apparent fanaticism.

regarding a similar game on a 3d engine though, I recommend Under the Witch, in case you haven't heard of it. current development is slow, but they have recruited some more people in hopes of speeding things up.

Cynic777

Nov 18, 2018
I think best system to support them would be not patreon. Pay to update system would be better. Like goals on twitch. Community gives them the amount of money which THEY (someone sure will hate me for this) set to push the update. And after the money amount is enough. Donations will close, and no one will donate them more until they push this update. And in circle. I think that would be ok to devs and to supporters. (just IMO dont hate pls ty, criticism appreciated)

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
I think best system to support them would be not patreon. Pay to update system would be better. Like goals on twitch. Community gives them the amount of money which THEY (someone sure will hate me for this) set to push the update. And after the money amount is enough. Donations will close, and no one will donate them more until they push this update. And in circle. I think that would be ok to devs and to supporters. (just IMO dont hate pls ty, criticism appreciated)
Anyone that hate you for this must be stupid and you should ignore them. But i bet no one will, because this is the fairest way to settle things for us and the developers

Reactions: bazelgeuse

GoodFreak

Mar 12, 2018
I am pretty impartial,I love the game but dont get angry over it. And I program educational games.

But speaking strictly impartial, there really is no excuses for the delays,there is a pattern here and no one should really expect anything in time ever,no joke on anything,he is not trustworthy to keep his deadlines.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Disgusting.

We must have reached peak social distancing because I literally have nothing better to do.
Since the "are monster girls real femdom" topic comes up every once in a while on this thread, I thought I'd share my thoughts on it by putting the fetish on a 1-5 scale. This is rated in terms of how hardcore it is, not in terms of what I personally like.

0 Star Femdom: Maledom/Vanilla sex. Not femdom.

1 Star Femdom: Femdom in name only. This involves scenarios such as "I walked into my stepsister's room and picked her panties up off the floor. My stepsister walked in at the wrong time, panicked, and ordered me to 'take responsibility'. She then gave me a handjob whilst calling me a pervert before riding me cowgirl. I've actually been lusting after my stepsister for over a year now, so I liked all of this and actually started taking control of the situation towards the end." You know what I'm talking about. This is the kind of trash that tends to clog up your feed on hentai sites because fools don't know what tags mean.

2 Star Femdom: Vanilla reverse rape and vanilla statutory rape. This includes vanilla milf/shota and vanilla non-consentual sex where a female character rapes a male character using ordinary positions. I say non-consent, but since this is a fairly vanilla fantasy the male character tends to start consenting about halfway through the intercourse.
2.5 Star Femdom: Most monster girl games fall here. They generally don't rate higher because the domination is completely physical and not psychological. Monster Girl Dreams is better than most in that regard, and I still would hesitate to give that game 3 Stars. Furthermore, the bulk of monster girl content is very vanilla and almost never involves BDSM of any kind. Finally, most monster girls only have one or two "monstrous" characteristics, be they cat ears or a tail.

3 Star Femdom: Soft femdom. Its weird that soft femdom is actually more hardcore than vanilla rape fantasies. This says something about society. This is the point at which the female actually starts leading the relationship and dominating the man on a psychological level. Seduction, foot fetish content, reverse ryona, light prostate massage content, and light chastity stuff all fall here. My boy Dhibi is really good if you're into that.

4 Star Femdom: Real femdom. Pegging, BDSM, CBT, light toilet stuff, chastity, and mindbreak content all fall here. Doskoinpo and Bo Wei are both around here due to their obsession with mindbreak and occasional forays into 5 Star content.
4.5 Star Femdom: Darktoz.

5 Star Femdom: Hardcore, fucked up femdom. Amputation content, castration content, extensively graphic scat content, handholding, and extreme dehumanization all fall here.

*femdom-themed NTR can be placed anywhere from 0 Star to 5 Star depending on how it plays out.
**Weirdly enough, bad end/death-by-snu-snu can also be anywhere between 2.5 Star and 5 Star. Lethal seduction fantasies are similar to rape fantasies in that they are broadly appealing despite being hardcore in nature. Probably due to all of the femme fatale oriented fiction there is out there.
You just put all of my feeling towards 'femdom' games in one cohesive comment.

Amazing.

handholding
absolute.jpg

Last edited:

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Guys I'm so scared about next update:eek:. I mean what if they gonna put handholding in a game:oops:. Just thinking about it makes me so sick in the stomach that I wanna puke :sick:. I can't handle such extreme fetish:cry:

Reactions: B2B2 and boygoy

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
I find it hard to believe that Koda did not say anything regarding the update for over a week now. Someone from discord update us plz

supersimpleman

Nov 4, 2018
Disgusting.

We must have reached peak social distancing because I literally have nothing better to do.
Since the "are monster girls real femdom" topic comes up every once in a while on this thread, I thought I'd share my thoughts on it by putting the fetish on a 1-5 scale. This is rated in terms of how hardcore it is, not in terms of what I personally like.

0 Star Femdom: Maledom/Vanilla sex. Not femdom.

1 Star Femdom: Femdom in name only. This involves scenarios such as "I walked into my stepsister's room and picked her panties up off the floor. My stepsister walked in at the wrong time, panicked, and ordered me to 'take responsibility'. She then gave me a handjob whilst calling me a pervert before riding me cowgirl. I've actually been lusting after my stepsister for over a year now, so I liked all of this and actually started taking control of the situation towards the end." You know what I'm talking about. This is the kind of trash that tends to clog up your feed on hentai sites because fools don't know what tags mean.

2 Star Femdom: Vanilla reverse rape and vanilla statutory rape. This includes vanilla milf/shota and vanilla non-consentual sex where a female character rapes a male character using ordinary positions. I say non-consent, but since this is a fairly vanilla fantasy the male character tends to start consenting about halfway through the intercourse.
2.5 Star Femdom: Most monster girl games fall here. They generally don't rate higher because the domination is completely physical and not psychological. Monster Girl Dreams is better than most in that regard, and I still would hesitate to give that game 3 Stars. Furthermore, the bulk of monster girl content is very vanilla and almost never involves BDSM of any kind. Finally, most monster girls only have one or two "monstrous" characteristics, be they cat ears or a tail.

3 Star Femdom: Soft femdom. Its weird that soft femdom is actually more hardcore than vanilla rape fantasies. This says something about society. This is the point at which the female actually starts leading the relationship and dominating the man on a psychological level. Seduction, foot fetish content, reverse ryona, light prostate massage content, and light chastity stuff all fall here. My boy Dhibi is really good if you're into that.

4 Star Femdom: Real femdom. Pegging, BDSM, CBT, light toilet stuff, chastity, and mindbreak content all fall here. Doskoinpo and Bo Wei are both around here due to their obsession with mindbreak and occasional forays into 5 Star content.
4.5 Star Femdom: Darktoz.

5 Star Femdom: Hardcore, fucked up femdom. Amputation content, castration content, extensively graphic scat content, handholding, and extreme dehumanization all fall here.

*femdom-themed NTR can be placed anywhere from 0 Star to 5 Star depending on how it plays out.
**Weirdly enough, bad end/death-by-snu-snu can also be anywhere between 2.5 Star and 5 Star. Lethal seduction fantasies are similar to rape fantasies in that they are broadly appealing despite being hardcore in nature. Probably due to all of the femme fatale oriented fiction there is out there.
any examples works with 5 star content?

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
any examples works with 5 star content?
There's a youtuber called Peppermint Patty who does really graphic castration-based audio recordings. I'm not really into it, but she's definitely talented so if you like that kind of content I'd recommend watching her.
I also remember reading this one (disturbing af) story where a masochistic dude wins the lottery and becomes a millionaire. His wife starts pressuring him into living out his femdom fantasies with her. At first, he only starts wearing a chastity cage and a leather bodysuit around the house. Overtime, she slowly pressures him into signing over his human rights to her. She then confiscates all of his money, amputates all of his limbs, castrates him, cuts out his tongue, gouges out his eyes, and leaves him to worm around the mansion.
I can't remember the name of it, but stories like that are the reason for the five star category.

Mombaka69

Jul 13, 2019
I love people like you that come on this site and try to get people to stop supporting. It's hilarious. I mean, 99.9% of the people here aren't supporters, and the 0.1% that are aren't going to be suddenly 'enlightened' about what they've been spending their own money on. the amount of supporters here ain't enough to influence anything, so you'd be better off trying on their discord, though that would probably also result in equally unimpressive results, considering the apparent fanaticism.

regarding a similar game on a 3d engine though, I recommend Under the Witch, in case you haven't heard of it. current development is slow, but they have recruited some more people in hopes of speeding things up.
And what are you trying to say? I am observing the forum for a long time, I guess those hilarious people just are fed up with the never ending delay cycle - and its just natural that some are stopping support.

In regards to Under the witch - yes i have that one and there is every month a progress report, looking forward

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes