RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

hshdgdhdj

Mar 11, 2020
Define "sex scene"
If we're talking male on female penetration, it is rare.
But they do EVERYTHING else.

It's the best h game ever if you're into femdom. Despite minor nit picks, this game is fucking great. Both as a game and as erotica.
it seems great just sucks for the slow update time lol

windyhome1

Jan 18, 2018
There's a youtuber called Peppermint Patty who does really graphic castration-based audio recordings. I'm not really into it, but she's definitely talented so if you like that kind of content I'd recommend watching her.
I also remember reading this one (disturbing af) story where a masochistic dude wins the lottery and becomes a millionaire. His wife starts pressuring him into living out his femdom fantasies with her. At first, he only starts wearing a chastity cage and a leather bodysuit around the house. Overtime, she slowly pressures him into signing over his human rights to her. She then confiscates all of his money, amputates all of his limbs, castrates him, cuts out his tongue, gouges out his eyes, and leaves him to worm around the mansion.
I can't remember the name of it, but stories like that are the reason for the five star category.
That's definitely above my taste levels, but I kinda wanna read that story just for the hell of it (kinda like watching bad horror films just to kill time). Do you remember where you saw it?

่jeffeun

Nov 16, 2018
TOT wiki is what you need
Boot attack
-> Insulation needed to block next attack
OR
-> Guard needed to block next attack

Punch attack
-> Grab Block needed to block next attack

Slap attack
-> Grab Block needed to block next attack

Foot in face
-> Guard needed to block next attack/ Removes both Guard Block and Insulation

Ball kick
-> Guard needed to block next attack

i don't no
she are you doing

Reactions: bazelgeuse

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
I can be confident while saying that the next update floor 7 mainly will be within the next 10 months(hopefully not more). Who am i kidding let's hope we even get crow and clown before the corona virus subsides.

Dec 18, 2019
Guys, I stopped supporting and so should you as well. Let them first deliver a proper update. My feeling is that the developement is dead. If you have time to do side games like WG then you either screwed up your base game, not being able to finish what you promised, or you lost interest/ lack discipline in making the update.

Sure they have toons of good ideas - would wish to see a game like this being professionally made with a 3d engine
Agree
They won't reflect themselves until they lost all of the supporter
everyone should try not to support them instead of dumping money into the sea and get nothing

Feb 2, 2020
Bo wei Works hard…. he is very different from Koda :confused:
Bo wei seems to have almost finished the jester fight and content. I was apologetic for koda but this is stupid. Theres content that just hasnt been released for some reason like warriors guild 1.1 and Crow. This content is done but koda keeps doing wierd shit meaning they cant be released. Koda can fix some of bos wierd design but he seems to be the cause for content not being released

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes