RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
"ToT 1.14.0 (Untitled Swan Game) Hi everyone, Bo has completing the first draft of 7F and sent it to me, and I've begun the lengthy process of fixing it up, fleshing it out, and so forth. In the meantime, we've prepared a release for folks antsy for new ToT content. That is 6F South, a robust interlude which will be released in multiple chapters. We're hoping this approach will let us keep the big floors with fancy mechanics and in-depth stories we've come to enjoy, without the overwhelming (and volatile) release gaps that 6F and 7F caused. Thanks as always for everyone's patience and support. Hope you enjoy! "

That was almost 6 months ago, shortly before the last ToT update 1.14.5) was released. That was also 4-6 months after multiple projected release dates for ToT 7F and ToT 2019 Spring cleaning. All news of projected ToT release dates since has been fake news. Updates for Scarlet, Yvonne, Eliza, Khulan, Cobra, Lily, Karen, Roxy, Claus, and Kaori are indefinitely on hold. They were already on hold so that Swan and Crow could be shoehorned in. Now, updates for Swan and Crow are indefinitely on hold so that the Jester can be shoehorned in.

The real news is what Bo and Koda aren't telling you: they're sick of Tower of Trample and don't feel like working on it anymore. They may be sick of RPGM. I feel like IF there's one more update for ToT... it'll be the last ever. The lack of motivation is obvious... and understandable after several years. If Bo or Koda had any integrity, they'd be forthcoming about it... but... Patreon bucks.

Holefiller

Jan 23, 2019
That's definitely above my taste levels, but I kinda wanna read that story just for the hell of it (kinda like watching bad horror films just to kill time). Do you remember where you saw it?
Unfortunately, it seems to be lost. Spent some time looking for it to no avail.

GonzaX

Jul 26, 2019
i dont think Bo Wei is sick of Tower of Trample…. the only one who is giving us a bad time on updates is Koda

Feb 2, 2020
"ToT 1.14.0 (Untitled Swan Game) Hi everyone, Bo has completing the first draft of 7F and sent it to me, and I've begun the lengthy process of fixing it up, fleshing it out, and so forth. In the meantime, we've prepared a release for folks antsy for new ToT content. That is 6F South, a robust interlude which will be released in multiple chapters. We're hoping this approach will let us keep the big floors with fancy mechanics and in-depth stories we've come to enjoy, without the overwhelming (and volatile) release gaps that 6F and 7F caused. Thanks as always for everyone's patience and support. Hope you enjoy! "

That was almost 6 months ago, shortly before the last ToT update 1.14.5) was released. That was also 4-6 months after multiple projected release dates for ToT 7F and ToT 2019 Spring cleaning. All news of projected ToT release dates since has been fake news. Updates for Scarlet, Yvonne, Eliza, Khulan, Cobra, Lily, Karen, Roxy, Claus, and Kaori are indefinitely on hold. They were already on hold so that Swan and Crow could be shoehorned in. Now, updates for Swan and Crow are indefinitely on hold so that the Jester can be shoehorned in.

The real news is what Bo and Koda aren't telling you: they're sick of Tower of Trample and don't feel like working on it anymore. They may be sick of RPGM. I feel like IF there's one more update for ToT... it'll be the last ever. The lack of motivation is obvious... and understandable after several years. If Bo or Koda had any integrity, they'd be forthcoming about it... but... Patreon bucks.
This is why I cant get on board with people who despise koda. these wierd consperiecies. If koda and bo hated rpgm so much then why are they currently actively making alot of content and we just had the theresa game which had a debt mechanic and gambling. RPGM is what you need for this sort of game. Renpy just wouldnt work as so much of tot is interacting with objects in the rooms and fighting. We are not getting content because koda is slacking and Bo is making Jester. I wouldnt be suprised if they look at posts like this and laugh to themselves. Jester might be shoehorned but atleast shes content (and got the nicest tits in tot atm) and also everytime they delay stuff, check the patreon, people stop paying (mainly on kodas patreon) so its actually not effective money wise for them to delay shit but unfortunately I dont think koda realises this.

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019

It's fake lol. No way can that be real show proof plz. Btw I'm secretly a masochist but alpha dominant in real life because i can't live out the femdom thing irl. Pretty sure many men are the same and very few go to the extreme.
I think that's very normal.

Rational people know not to bring their sexual fetishes into real life.

Last edited:

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020
There is something new in the community section of the patreon. I'm an expatreon so can't see it. Can someone check if it's the crow release?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
There is something new in the community section of the patreon. I'm an expatreon so can't see it. Can someone check if it's the crow release?
Nope just some chinese dude reporting some bugs i think :p
if there are news for the releases they are usually posted first on discord.
And for now no news or date.

Reactions: Dufoe and fanboi

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I really really want some sort of documentary in a day in the life of Koda. Like what does he do all day? He's been working on Crow for 6 months give or take. Say he takes this work as a full time job that would mean he'd have put in over 1400 hours into crow. MUST BE ONE HECK OF A FLOOR!

But let's be more realistic. It's Koda not a responsible person. Let's assume that in these last six months he's works 1 hour a week on swan. That is still almost 30 hours. Seems like even that should be enough time for a small 1/4 of a floor bur I guess not.

Dec 18, 2019

If they want to end this game, it is fine

AT LEAST FINISH THE CROW PART!

Dec 18, 2019
I really really want some sort of documentary in a day in the life of Koda. Like what does he do all day? He's been working on Crow for 6 months give or take. Say he takes this work as a full time job that would mean he'd have put in over 1400 hours into crow. MUST BE ONE HECK OF A FLOOR!

But let's be more realistic. It's Koda not a responsible person. Let's assume that in these last six months he's works 1 hour a week on swan. That is still almost 30 hours. Seems like even that should be enough time for a small 1/4 of a floor bur I guess not.
Maybe he can't help himself out of jerking off to the characters during the work
he just can't:sneaky:

Mombaka69

Jul 13, 2019
Maybe he can't help himself out of jerking off to the characters during the work
he just can't:sneaky:
Better- he has found a way to get himself into the game, like in Tron. First it was fun, going in and out like he wanted to. Until Eliza found him. Now he is just a chair for her butt - anybody there who wants to rescue him ;)

Reactions: awfulplanner
D

Deleted member 1966181

Someone tell me some games like ToT and Succubus Covenant please...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes