RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Waxer

Sep 11, 2017
I'm from the future here's a message from future Koda.

"Whew I worked SUPER hard on Swan part 2 and it's 99.99% done, but with Bo MAKING me work on jester I guess I'll have to delay it again to May. Thanks for understang and paying me guiys."

Jadous

Feb 11, 2020

There's a youtuber called Peppermint Patty who does really graphic castration-based audio recordings. I'm not really into it, but she's definitely talented so if you like that kind of content I'd recommend watching her.
I also remember reading this one (disturbing af) story where a masochistic dude wins the lottery and becomes a millionaire. His wife starts pressuring him into living out his femdom fantasies with her. At first, he only starts wearing a chastity cage and a leather bodysuit around the house. Overtime, she slowly pressures him into signing over his human rights to her. She then confiscates all of his money, amputates all of his limbs, castrates him, cuts out his tongue, gouges out his eyes, and leaves him to worm around the mansion.
I can't remember the name of it, but stories like that are the reason for the five star category.
It's fake lol. No way can that be real show proof plz. Btw I'm secretly a masochist but alpha dominant in real life because i can't live out the femdom thing irl. Pretty sure many men are the same and very few go to the extreme.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
It's fake lol. No way can that be real show proof plz. Btw I'm secretly a masochist but alpha dominant in real life because i can't live out the femdom thing irl. Pretty sure many men are the same and very few go to the extreme.
No where in his post did he state it was a real life story, in fact the choice of wording with present tense verbs points heavily towards him describing a work of fiction.

Reactions: Holefiller

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
There's a youtuber called Peppermint Patty who does really graphic castration-based audio recordings. I'm not really into it, but she's definitely talented so if you like that kind of content I'd recommend watching her.
I also remember reading this one (disturbing af) story where a masochistic dude wins the lottery and becomes a millionaire. His wife starts pressuring him into living out his femdom fantasies with her. At first, he only starts wearing a chastity cage and a leather bodysuit around the house. Overtime, she slowly pressures him into signing over his human rights to her. She then confiscates all of his money, amputates all of his limbs, castrates him, cuts out his tongue, gouges out his eyes, and leaves him to worm around the mansion.
I can't remember the name of it, but stories like that are the reason for the five star category.
These are how 5 star amputation contents should be like! 0738_Karen_Guillotine03_03.jpg 1066_Khulan_End_Wake_05.jpg
Worming around the mansion without tongue and eyes? Sounds like The Human Centipede to me.

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
Hi,does anyone know how to get these scenes?
0708_Karen_Goldshower00_01.jpg 0710_Karen_Goldshower00_03.jpg
Another gold shower and maybe scat from Karen?? Have never seen these in game:love:

Weta

Jan 27, 2018
Why did the CG change to silhouette again, am I the only one find it weird...
Because it was probably intended for Yet Another Random Game but thrown into ToT because they hadn't worked on that for ages and the peasants were starting to get rowdy? They don't exactly have high work ethics.

Reactions: diego1741
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes