RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
hey guys does anyone meave the link to the fan made escape with lily game if so please link
I found it in all of 2 minutes, using this exciting new feature called "the search bar"! and now, with three easy payments of $29.99, you can too!!! just call 1-800-DELAYS now!!!!!

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
Look at Bo/Koda's SIMP, magnificient creature, majestic I must say.
It's cringe enough to use the term "simp", but unironically calling someone Bo/Koda's SIMP is on a whole other level.

I didn't know fans were trying to fuck Bo or Koda. No shame on that though, I'm out of the loop I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: EchoofZen and Gigot

alizzer

Sep 16, 2018
It's cringe enough to use the term "simp", but unironically calling someone Bo/Koda's SIMP is on a whole other level.

I didn't know fans were trying to fuck Bo or Koda. I'm out of the loop I guess.
The only cringe here is your autistic inability to understand the usage of words beyond their most literal use.

• Haha
Reactions: SaddamHussein

badwulf51

Jul 4, 2018
What sucks is usually when we get a delay this long its for actual content and then when it does drop you get that "OH SHIT FINALLY!" feeling. But since this time its just for bug fixes whats even the point.

FINALLY CROW WILL DEAL 560 DAMAGE TO ME INSTEAD OF 598 AHHHHH IM GONNA COOOOOOOM

Reactions: olorex11

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
? I'm not their simp, i think bo is a hateful human and idgaf of koda. And why should i change my username ? Is it easier for you to speak when you're hidden behind a couple letter ? That is pathetic my friend :)

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I got an idea. Help me add word to the list, guys.

List of words that trigger Boda stans:

Bootlicker
Ass-kisser
White Knight
SIMP
7F

List of words and phrases that trigger Boda haters:

Whining
Entitled
Freeloader
"Make your own game, then"
7F

Last edited:

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
My god. You'll become stronger and more powerful than Ethan during that shounen power up moment in 6F that was completely forgotten about and disregarded moving forward.
I mean to be fair, in most stories you don't explain such a power up right away. MGQ took like an entire arc to do it iirc, and then there's conventional shonen anime that also showcase an unexplained power up. Although since the game will never progress for the power up to matter again I guess you're right.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes