• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
Bo Wei needs Koda out. If Koda is still doing his normal lazy delays, it's fucking bad for the game. Koda is falling behind.

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Just so you guys know: Bo Wei is working on ToT like never before. Lately he has been streaming every single day for full-time job hours. Even more so than before.

Plus while I haven't watched the streams myself to avoid spoilers, the opinion of those who do seems unanimous that it's not just quantity that's waiting for us in 6.5F pt3, but quality too. I've been told that he used the fact that we're going to face 2 vaillainesses for the first time in very smart and "hot" ways.

The combat has been praised, the scenes have been praised, the originality has been praised, the variety has been praised (this one expecially), and I've even been told that there's even something "special" awaiting for us.

I'm saying this because while I know that the other half of the development team is letting us down pretty hard at the moment, at least we have a silver lining.
Just remember that the people that you're taking at their word are probably trying to justify their nonsensical continued financial support of these two lazybones developers. I'm sure that the consensus over at their discord is also that Koda is an upstanding individual, Bo's plagiarism was just an oopsie and is never happening again, 6.5F Pt. 1 doesn't feel like a rushed attempt to salvage their Patreon numbers, and WG was good and worth the time that went into it. Don't get your hopes up too much...

olorex11

Oct 16, 2017
Wow! I'm just wondering how are people reacting in discord Narak8813? I mean we are just a bunch of scurvy pirates(now) but being in the patreon list and get nothing for your support but bullshit (at this point his excuses have negative credibility points, not even 0) Are they angry or dissapointed?, or are they just taking it like a champ like our boy a couple of pages back?

Narak8813

Nov 16, 2018
Wow! I'm just wondering how are people reacting in discord Narak8813? I mean we are just a bunch of scurvy pirates(now) but being in the patreon list and get nothing for your support but bullshit (at this point his excuses have negative credibility points, not even 0) Are they angry or dissapointed?, or are they just taking it like a champ like our boy a couple of pages back?
Well recently a bunch of chinese guys arrived on discord and they were quite pressing for the updates.
But there have never been major complaints,just some meme about f7,jokes ecc ecc.
Dunno if they complain in pvt,that info is out of my reach.
So to answer your question my friend no angry or disappointment atleast in public chat.

Edit:Maybe a little bit of disappointment but that's all.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Unexpected travel :ROFLMAO:

What the FUCK is that. Everybody knows when they have to travel somewhere in the near future. This guy makes it sound like he is a Jew trying to survive WWII by changing hideouts constantly.

Proper lame excuse for his laziness, unexpected travel... what a load of shit. :poop:

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
Just remember that the people that you're taking at their word are probably trying to justify their nonsensical continued financial support of these two lazybones developers. I'm sure that the consensus over at their discord is also that Koda is an upstanding individual, Bo's plagiarism was just an oopsie and is never happening again, 6.5F Pt. 1 doesn't feel like a rushed attempt to salvage their Patreon numbers, and WG was good and worth the time that went into it. Don't get your hopes up too much...
Joe I'm not talking about Discord people, I'm talking about those in private chat with me. The chat you were invited to but never joined.

I trust my sources, and to be honest I expected you to trust me. Besides they had your back not too long ago when one of your rants made its way to Discord, if not gratitude you should at least give them respect.

Last edited:

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
Joe I'm not talking about Discord people, I'm talking about those in private chat with me. The chat you were invited to but never joined.

I trust my sources, and to be honest I expected you to trust me. Besides they had your back not too long ago when one of your rants made its way to Discord, if not gratitude you at least give them respect.
It's not that I don't trust you or your sources, I just don't trust the devs at all anymore so I'm hugely skeptical of any potential good news regarding them. Sorry, Zazz.
PS: PM me that discord invite, I swear I'll join this time.

Oct 30, 2017
The current state of things:
- Fairly proud of it.
- Didn't think it was even feasible to make it this far.
- Don't feel like trying to push further until we get something new. It's pretty much ice-skating uphill: there's so much a man can do to manage to go up.
- Can only hope there's no random asian dude from ToT's chinese fandom who accomplished from the shadows even further than I did.
View attachment June2020.mp4

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
Bo proposed him to add a character named Sol or smth like that, but if i remember well Sol refused but i don't remember why exactly

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes