RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes
Apr 22, 2020
EDIT: Turns out it might not be Bo Wei's, but 's. I'm still not sure, will correct once I get an answer. My bad.
I have no idea why you think it might be Bo Wei's work at all, but for the sake of proving it's donaught's

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
I have no idea why you think it might be Bo Wei's work at all, but for the sake of proving it's donaught's

Because I went to his Hentai Foundry page and couldn't find the picture, so I was waiting for the people that gave me the picture in the first place and ask them.

Reactions: Narak8813

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
To be fair, another reason why the blue flames won't get expanded upon any time soon is that ToT has entered some kind of endless filler arc, with all these non-7F updates that we're getting. Can't believe I hadn't thought of this comparison before, it fits like a glove.
yes! exactly thank you!
classic shounen anime move!

h-kingu

Nov 24, 2018
another delay wow...
isn't Koda in America?
you'd think by the look of things, he would be stuck at home...not..travelling
which is the perfect chance for him to sit his ass and produce something on time...but I guess not!

• Haha
Reactions: Gigot

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
I meant, what made you think it was Bo Wei's?
It was posted this morning in the discord w/o the source within, and since the style looked like bo's, i guess it's fair that we could have thought it was made by him. I also thought it was from Bo at first but yeah it's Donaught's doing, and a wonderful piece of art.

Reactions: Narak8813

ReinaTekken

Jul 4, 2018
How fo you get the ending for the crow update. I'm at the part where I have gone down to crow's sister and the back up. I can go back down again and play and crow's sister again I just don't know what to do from here

Sep 2, 2019
I knew people were fools to believe that koda and bo would actually have consistent updates from now on after swan part 2, like why even believe that do you know how long it took for that to come out?

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
ok so koda is slacking now, during quarantine he's acting like he got so much going on other than staying at home. Sooooo annoyyyingggg

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes