RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Let's see the uodates that have been promised but not delivered in the last Year and a half.

-Floor 7
-Cobra update.
-Spring cleaning update.
-Claus Christmas update.
-WG update I believe.
-Swan/Crow part 3.
Lily and Bug fix update.

You all still think they are gonna stick to a schedule and actually deliver on what he promise? How cute.

I was a Patron for like nearly two years and love every single update... but their schedule is horrendous, work ethic non-existent and they are lazy af.

Their work is top quality and I'll gladly pay $10 a month for it if they actually stick to a schedule and their word. Ted talk over.

Aug 27, 2018
Let's see the uodates that have been promised but not delivered in the last Year and a half.

-Floor 7
-Cobra update.
-Spring cleaning update.
-Claus Christmas update.
-WG update I believe.
-Swan/Crow part 3.
Lily and Bug fix update.

You all still think they are gonna stick to a schedule and actually deliver on what he promise? How cute.

I was a Patron for like nearly two years and love every single update... but their schedule is horrendous, work ethic non-existent and they are lazy af.

Their work is top quality and I'll gladly pay $10 a month for it if they actually stick to a schedule and their word. Ted talk over.
I would support them too, but really how did they get from releasing a big update a month to this? I found out about them only when the golden age was over

gotjinxed

Feb 23, 2020
Can someone help me with a trouble? Since I installed two monitors the game cannot launch in fullscreen mode, now i got the second monitor off and the problem persist, i tried to restart, reinstall rpgmaker and nothing work.

sorga3a

Apr 28, 2019
Can someone help me with a trouble? Since I installed two monitors the game cannot launch in fullscreen mode, now i got the second monitor off and the problem persist, i tried to restart, reinstall rpgmaker and nothing work.
not sure but for fullscreen i think you press f1

SubbyHubby

Oct 9, 2019
Did u try alt + enter?

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Has anyone ever beaten the Swan rhythm game minigame?
I've tried to beat it a crapload of times before, but never have, partially because it runs at like 20 FPS when it gets really fast for me (i know you're not actually supposed to win)
But recently i made it far enough on the second time that you do it where swan was like "Cum. Now!!" and she seemed almost agrivated, which just makes me more curious.
Someone should totally data mine the game and text dump what she says.

Also it's kind of weird that this game is as popular as it is and a lot of people know about it and it's really good, but then there's like one guide that hasn't been updated in like 2 years, and the wiki is pretty barebones and stuff

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
Has anyone ever beaten the Swan rhythm game minigame?
I've tried to beat it a crapload of times before, but never have, partially because it runs at like 20 FPS when it gets really fast for me (i know you're not actually supposed to win)
But recently i made it far enough on the second time that you do it where swan was like "Cum. Now!!" and she seemed almost agrivated, which just makes me more curious.
Someone should totally data mine the game and text dump what she says.

Also it's kind of weird that this game is as popular as it is and a lot of people know about it and it's really good, but then there's like one guide that hasn't been updated in like 2 years, and the wiki is pretty barebones and stuff
And in those two years of not updating the guide, all it is missing is the swan and crow stuff. We went all the way through 6F before abandoning the project. It doesn't seem worth updating since the game hasn't progressed significantly in a long time.

I think, to answer your question, someone did slow down the Swan timer, and it continues until you lose no matter how many successes you have. There is no way to "win" the minigame.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes