RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Gigot

Jan 29, 2020
Found this there recently, sorry i don't remember who posted it. But god that's hilarious (since i wasn't used to this meme format as well :p )

Azazellll

Apr 9, 2020
if there is any developer have the adequate skills and can complete this shit .. i'm 100% willing to pay for him and subscribe to his Patreon
because apprentaly koda is not willing at all to end this game
he takes so much time even for the unnecessary fillers
so this is the best chance for good developers, because i really wanna see the end for this game before i die

Azazellll

Apr 9, 2020
I mean there's no reason tbh not to complete this game that took years
even when the game ends he can just make another good game about femodom that most of his fans interested in
people will keep paying for it
but keep delaying endless times without a deadline feels shitty tbh
i mean give us a deadline to end this game even if its 2 or 3 months just tell us so we wait and be knowledged until when we gonna wait

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Well, a solution for the codeapocalipse this guys made could be making a "Final chapter" with a cliche "to be continued" to end this game and start with TOT part 2 from the beginning with a clean code (at least so clean like 1F was in 2017)

This could even help to implement 7F in an easier way, dont know really how much of a problem the code is but i think it can help with these delays.

Raiken

Apr 6, 2019
Well, a solution for the codeapocalipse this guys made could be making a "Final chapter" with a cliche "to be continued" to end this game and start with TOT part 2 from the beginning with a clean code (at least so clean like 1F was in 2017)

This could even help to implement 7F in an easier way, dont know really how much of a problem the code is but i think it can help with these delays.
Imagine if it finally reached the point where the only announced content left to work on was 7F and they instead announced that they were rebuilding the game from ground zero but with better code this time. :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Gigalomaniac

B_023

Apr 19, 2018
Fact is, this game is never getting finished. At best, we are gonna get maybe 2 floors before it is abandoned or rushed to a finish line they are gonna claim is its "ending."

I hope I am wrong because I really love this game and everything they do with it. I am not even angry, just disappointed.

Reactions: GearlessJoe

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Fact is, this game is never getting finished. At best, we are gonna get maybe 2 floors before it is abandoned or rushed to a finish line they are gonna claim is its "ending."

I hope I am wrong because I really love this game and everything they do with it. I am not even angry, just disappointed.
2 floors if were lucky but yay with them saying that they want to end it at floor 20 we are never getting an ending

Amanwholive

Mar 30, 2018
Imagine if it finally reached the point where the only announced content left to work on was 7F and they instead announced that they were rebuilding the game from ground zero but with better code this time. :KEK:
I wasnt meaning that tbh, it was more like a 7F standalone version and start the new game from there.

And yeah, going there mean to first, finish all the extra content they are doing to make us forget 7F.

Reactions: Raiken

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
He’s saving the bug fixes for later dates and calls them updates. We won’t be seeing chapter 3 for months, and won’t be seeing jester / 7f till the holidays or next year.

let me put this into perspective, we got mount and blade bannerlord before we got 7F.

This game’s schedule is wackadoo if it even has one.
Told ya, again.

Z - Reborn

totally not zazzaro
Mar 19, 2020
2 months? LMAO. And that's before Koda even touches it, right? It may not evencome out this year, then. Guess we shouldn't have expected anything to change...
Think about this.

Bo is working like a train lately, and we know it. Koda has to finish 15.1 and Jester before getting his hands on pt3, so what did you want Bo to work on in these 2 months?

In any other situation I'd agree with you, pt3 needs to be done quickly so we can move on to 7F and finally get out of this development block after all, but in this case Bo is left with literally nothing else to do.

Besides he said he's refining content: adding variations, smoothing out stuff, rounding up the story. This is usually Koda's work, which could mean he's learning to be more independent.

I don't see this as bad news.

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
RPGMAKER games from the past decade have multi enemy battles. Bo Wei needs to show why the fuck this system needs 2 MORE MONTHS of developement.
Judging by Koda’s even slower pace, we won’t be receiving any update this summer lmao

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes