RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Sylph Phoenix

Sep 24, 2018
I know this has been cleared up already, but wasn't it Sylph Phoenix who told us that Koda had told him that he was barely getting paid for his role in ToT? This would explain a couple of things, like why he tried to make his own Patreon that one time (boy, did that go well), and why he seems like he doesn't give a shit most of the time.
Sylph, care to comment?
All I know/remember is that he's paid less than half of the Patreon sum, and I don't care enough to ask for the specific figure.

Apr 22, 2020
Ya know objectively it's hard to argue the Fire Dojo wasn't complete shit, considering Ethan spent 16 years following its training and teachings yet was only lvl 1 at the start, when even he (when talking to Lily) admits lvl 1 is weak.

Even taking into account the fact how the people of Ethan's country are surprised that anyone could be at the Mistresses's power level, the members of the two other fighting schools we see in the Tower are/were much more powerful than the Fire Dojo members.

Last edited:

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Ya know objectively it's hard to argue the Fire Dojo wasn't complete shit, considering Ethan spent 16 years following its training and teachings yet was only lvl 1 at the start, when even he (when talking to Lily) admits lvl 1 is weak.

Even taking into account the fact how the people of Ethan's country are surprised that anyone could be at the Mistresses's power level, the members of the two other fighting schools we see in the Tower are/were much more powerful than the Fire Dojo members.
Maybe that's why Rose turned out how she did she was tired of carrying the entire dojo on her back

Apr 22, 2020
Maybe that's why Rose turned out how she did she was tired of carrying the entire dojo on her back

"Rose" was a spy all along. Most likely she's the daughter of the Tower's leader (or close to that), and she deliberately waited for Ethan to be away to get the Dojo captured.

Oct 30, 2017
Promises for monthly updates that haven't come
Images some new some years old of possible updates
Koda's "traveling" and thus no updates in the foreseeable future
And Solaire Wraith is at 320 EX
All in all no new update but Solaire Wraith is still doing the impossible

Only Scarlett is EX 320 :(
Yvonne EX 360
Eliza EX 400
Khulan EX 380
Lady Cobra EX 400
Lily EX 400

But Scarlett is in a league of her own: it's a miracle I barely made to EX 320. I can safely tell you: with what we've got so far, she will never get to EX 400. There's no legit way to do it, only by cheating. We would need more skills and consumable items in battle.
Rumor is Lily will teach Ethan a new Water skill. May God help me and let this skill be useful.
boweichristianconfirmed.png

I really believe I can get Yvonne and Khulan to 400. Girls like Eliza, I could do it to EX 9999: she's always beatable. I'm just lacking motivation because what's the point of diving deeper and deeper if we are barely getting updates at the moment?

Oct 30, 2017
I have a question for everyone but for Solaire Wraith in partcular: What is the lowest level you can defeat the various Mistresses at (at rank 3)?

It's much more connected to how well-equiped you are than to what your level is.
You can wreck girls like Lv3 Scarlett or Lv3 Yvonne at very low levels, provided you got the proper rankings, materials and crafted the proper equipment.
By Lv2 or 3, you should be already a real threat if you knew what to do, what to get and where to look for, but I don't guarantee anything.

If you are lucky, even Eliza. The issue with Eliza is that by that time, you still don't have neither Insulation or Hydroscreen, so you can't totally negate her entire movelist yet. But if she keeps going for grabs and buffs, you can still take her out.

Reactions: Gigot and c-+
Apr 22, 2020
But Scarlett is in a league of her own
Scarlett always kicks my ass harder than she should when I try the EX.

It's much more connected to how well-equiped you are than to what your level is.
You can wreck girls like Lv3 Scarlett or Lv3 Yvonne at very low levels, provided you got the proper rankings, materials and crafted the proper equipment.
By Lv2 or 3, you should be already a real threat if you knew what to do, what to get and where to look for, but I don't guarantee anything.

If you are lucky, even Eliza. The issue with Eliza is that by that time, you still don't have neither Insulation or Hydroscreen, so you can't totally negate her entire movelist yet. But if she keeps going for grabs and buffs, you can still take her out.
Very interesting, thanks a lot for the answer. Now I'm wondering how possible a no-equipment run would be.

Reactions: c-+
Oct 30, 2017
Scarlett always kicks my ass harder than she should when I try the EX.

Very interesting, thanks a lot for the answer. Now I'm wondering how possible a no-equipment run would be.

Wait, I was mistaken, completely forgot about it: you DO have Insulation. Howard sells it to you.
You just don't have Hydroscreen yet.

Reactions: c-+

robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Only Scarlett is EX 320 :(
Yvonne EX 360
Eliza EX 400
Khulan EX 380
Lady Cobra EX 400
Lily EX 400

But Scarlett is in a league of her own: it's a miracle I barely made to EX 320. I can safely tell you: with what we've got so far, she will never get to EX 400. There's no legit way to do it, only by cheating. We would need more skills and consumable items in battle.
I'm wondering if using the Regen Potion before battle is something you've tried(didn't see Ethan with the regen icon in ur vids)... and if not... might this suggestion finally be the thing that allows this game to crack your sanity...

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes