RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Billus

Nov 14, 2019
Honestly, I don't think it's going to happen. I think they (Bo and Koda) are avoiding 7F. I think they bit off more than they could chew and are too proud/stubborn to admit it.
They should really consider (and maybe they have) scrapping 7F, making Swan/Crow the 7F boss, and saving Kaori art for a smaller, higher and less complicated floor. Hell, give Jester her own floor too. That would get us to 8F, plus maybe a redesigned Kaori floor for 9.
I agree that with the amount of content involved with Swan and Crow they should have just made them 7F and pushed Kaori up to 8F but without knowing how much content Jester will hold I don't know about giving Jester her own floor.

Reactions: bahamut2195
Dec 18, 2019
Honestly, I don't think it's going to happen. I think they (Bo and Koda) are avoiding 7F. I think they bit off more than they could chew and are too proud/stubborn to admit it.
They should really consider (and maybe they have) scrapping 7F, making Swan/Crow the 7F boss, and saving Kaori art for a smaller, higher and less complicated floor. Hell, give Jester her own floor too. That would get us to 8F, plus maybe a redesigned Kaori floor for 9.
I think everyone should set a real end for this game instead of letting them create a endless money draining machine with zero content or update
For example, the real end for me is when I see the part 3 of the tag team of swan and crow
after this, all end
no matter they release a mistress who can drive gundom or mistress who can throw pokeball

Agree?

• Haha
Reactions: h-kingu and Massena
Apr 22, 2020
I think everyone should set a real end for this game instead of letting them create a endless money draining machine with zero content or update
For example, the real end for me is when I see the part 3 of the tag team of swan and crow
after this, all end
no matter they release a mistress who can drive gundom or mistress who can throw pokeball

Agree?
Disagree, that's self-contradicting. If they DID regularly release new mistresses or new content in relation to which we could set an "end", there would be no issue with them continuing endlessly.

If you want to stop them from having an endless money draining machine with zero content or update, then the moment to stop paying them is *now*, and only starting to pay again when you can trust them to keep providing updates with content and according to a schedule you find worth paying for.

If you say "I'm paying until they release X and then never again", then you're only giving them incentives to never release X.

Mrinituso

Jan 17, 2018
I'm almost sure this is some sort of twisted social experiment.

If they'd done away with transient floor 6.5 or wtv, called Swan-Crow floor 7 and Jester floor 8 (maybe even throw Theresa and Tiffany and the rest of the Warrior's Guild in here, who knows) instead of making us wait for a Kaori that will never come, we might not have become as irritated.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
I believe there is no such dialogue. It's either fake or a part of the Lily update ( which should have been relased early june)

Or am i wrong ?

EchoofZen

Sep 14, 2018
I believe there is no such dialogue. It's either fake or a part of the Lily update ( which should have been relased early june)

Or am i wrong ?
There are a few dialogues that are incomplete but still included in the build, this seems like it could be one of them.

M0oke3Y

Jun 8, 2020
Hi guys, first post.
I was reading all yours posts to know about new updates (sad :,( )
Can someone explain me about this?

Dec 18, 2019
Disagree, that's self-contradicting. If they DID regularly release new mistresses or new content in relation to which we could set an "end", there would be no issue with them continuing endlessly.

If you want to stop them from having an endless money draining machine with zero content or update, then the moment to stop paying them is *now*, and only starting to pay again when you can trust them to keep providing updates with content and according to a schedule you find worth paying for.

If you say "I'm paying until they release X and then never again", then you're only giving them incentives to never release X.
I maybe not explain clearly, what I mean is not about the money investing part, I agree with your thought about stop paying them until they give some outputs, what I mean is about setting a deadline for expectation for this game, actually I think this moment already is the time for end this time after show all the part of crow and swan, the reason behind is it already lasting a huge period of time, it will be hilarious if the game keep continuous without ending while you are in the age of already having grand children, I prefer them release a new product rather then keep continuing this stuff with unlimited delay as you can clearly observe that the game developer are losing passion for this game in a slow way(if no why they don't just focus on tot until finish but keep creating side projects like always in debts or Tiffany's trap, this situation just like a student don't want to face a boring and huge homework so he try to find other fun and new things to deal with)

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes