RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

outofpower007

Oct 8, 2019
Lily is overrated af. She looks underaged. I quickly defeated her with ease, not wanting to take part in her activities.
The appeal to me is that she’s same age/size as the protagonist. And she starts out slightly weaker, has a rival vibe, and eventually surpasses you. There’s a real power exchange dynamic there that I enjoy, that is not present with the others, neither in design nor in story.

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
Lily is overrated af. She looks underaged. I quickly defeated her with ease, not wanting to take part in her activities.
For you buddy. It seems a lot of people like her, I do too. Her design is so good imo !

Well the update i can't wait for is obviously her submission route, but i doubt Koda's update will contain it.

So unfortunately, like things are going, we will never see her submission route. :cry:

Pipo12334

Dec 29, 2018
True, but shes the only character that hav a great body design. I dont find her overrated if people just likes her design cuz her content is boring afffff

Oct 30, 2017
To be fair, among dem girlz, Lily is so far the hardest hitter. Although Scarlett is way more consistent in dealing damage.

- EX Lily deals around 4100~5000 with a regular attack, while EX Scarlett deals around 3500~4200

- A charged shot from EX Lily can deal over 100k damage, if you let it charge enough. She deals around 19k with 3 charges. EX Scarlett's Triple the Pain usually won't go over 12k.

Let's see how EX Crow will behave and if she will dethrone her.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes