RPGM Tower of Trample [v1.18.0.4 + Standalone SC3] [Bo Wei/Koda]

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes

Jhony Miro

May 24, 2018
Lily is overrated af. She looks underaged.
She's the only young girl in the "auntie tower" so of course people like her.
(I do like mature women, I just like youthful ones a bit more)
Personally, I also like the fact she stands on equal footing with Ethan instead of the usual "mighty and undefeated villain from an old-scool RPG " background.

Also,
>calling a character underaged unless they literally show elderly traits

Last edited:
Apr 22, 2020
To be fair, among dem girlz, Lily is so far the hardest hitter. Although Scarlett is way more consistent in dealing damage.

- EX Lily deals around 4100~5000 with a regular attack, while EX Scarlett deals around 3500~4200

- A charged shot from EX Lily can deal over 100k damage, if you let it charge enough. She deals around 19k with 3 charges. EX Scarlett's Triple the Pain usually won't go over 12k.

Let's see how EX Crow will behave and if she will dethrone her.
True, Lily hits like a ton of bricks, but the "IF she has the time to hit" part is important.

Out of curiosity, who hits the less strongly?

sigmazx

Jun 18, 2018
The appeal to me is that she’s same age/size as the protagonist. And she starts out slightly weaker, has a rival vibe, and eventually surpasses you. There’s a real power exchange dynamic there that I enjoy, that is not present with the others, neither in design nor in story.
This is exactly why I love her as well.

I can see Ethan always going back to her to train etc. Not so much with the others.

Reactions: Konstantinus

gmodking666

Apr 14, 2020
View attachment 701929 how to get into that room
you have to go to Karen and click on the skull icon. If you haven't fought Karen yet you have to fight her then the skull icon appears. do the task. fight her and keep on doing the skull icon after each fight. Then you will get one of the missions that allow you to get in there.

Feel free to correct me if I got this wrong because I haven't played this game since crow part 2.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Imagine Tower of Trample but with a female protag.

I bet Lily's shitty brother would refuse to give femprotag his Dojo's technique.

You have to free the sword-making thunder dojo member (top left) by surviving Karen's bet for his freedom, then talk with Karen about the task she wants you to accomplish.
tbh lesbian feet slavery would be hot someone should get on that

Reactions: Punk80954
Apr 22, 2020
Feel free to correct me if I got this wrong because I haven't played this game since crow part 2.
Each of the freed thunder dojo members make Karen give a different mission. To get in the storage room you need to free the swordsmith.

tbh lesbian feet slavery would be hot someone should get on that
Indeed. There isn't enough "young adult woman getting femdom'd by mature ladies" stuff out here.

TIKI434

Aug 7, 2018
Each of the freed thunder dojo members make Karen give a different mission. To get in the storage room you need to free the swordsmith.

Indeed. There isn't enough "young adult woman getting femdom'd by mature ladies" stuff out here.
there is caliross other then that nothing we ned more lesbian femdom games especially feet stuff

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes